Can not find individual channels within Xbox clubs whilst on Android app. (not sure about...

Discus and support Can not find individual channels within Xbox clubs whilst on Android app. (not sure about... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As title. I own a good sized Ark: Survival Evolved server cluster and we recently set-up a club for community interaction etc but as the club has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ziplobthud, Apr 21, 2019.

1. ziplobthud
    ziplobthud Guest

Can not find individual channels within Xbox clubs whilst on Android app. (not sure about...

As title. I own a good sized Ark: Survival Evolved server cluster and we recently set-up a club for community interaction etc but as the club has gotten more popular we have added new channels for specific topics for obvious reasons.

Now, my users have been telling me that they are unable to see the new channels on their apps and only have the option to post to the main "general chat" feed. Is this a known issue or mean to be like this because it feels very counter-intuitive if it is.

I'm in the old fashioned boat of still using a Windows Phone (I just can't quite let go yet) and it is also the same on the app on there.

The club is called ArkG4ming Servers. Not sure if this is just affecting us or more widespread.

Thanks in advance for any help resolving this.

:)

ziplobthud, Apr 21, 2019
  2. meresidesoldier Win User

Can not find individual channels within Xbox clubs whilst on Android app. (not sure about iPhone just yet)

Yeah it is more wide spread wich is a shame as it great to play any way you can
  3. Josh With Dosh Win User

Can not find individual channels within Xbox clubs whilst on Android app. (not sure about iPhone just yet)

I'd say its most likely a widespread.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Can't join any club

Have you tried joining a club through the Xbox app on PC or Android just to see if you can join one there?
  5. ToddMc516 Win User

Unable To View Clubs

Can't access clubs on Xbox or android app. So it's nothing to do with the console
  6. Christyna64 Win User

clubs

Have you tried managing your clubs on the Android or PC Xbox Apps?
Thema:

1. Can not find individual channels within Xbox clubs whilst on Android app. (not sure about... - Similar Threads - find individual channels

2. Find all comments made by my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Find all comments made by my account: I have an Xbox One that my five year old uses to watch Netflix. I found him randomly bashing buttons on the controller and unwittingly posting random text comments on captures and screenshots. I...
  3. Got wrongfully suspended, and can't find out where to complain about it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got wrongfully suspended, and can't find out where to complain about it: I got wrongfully suspended, where someone was being toxic and saying some crude things, and I sent a message to him saying it wasn't classy of him to say those things, then I quoted what he...
  4. Unable to find microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find microphone: My son is now on his 4th headset, this one a genuine xbox one but a he gets is the message in the title, I see hundreds of people have this problem, I have been through all the solutions I see...
  5. Can I find out the hard drive size on an Xbox One that I used to own using the serial number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I find out the hard drive size on an Xbox One that I used to own using the serial number?: I sold an Xbox One online and the buyer is saying the hard drive is a different size. I was wondering how I could prove otherwise using my Microsoft Account which only shows the units serial...
  6. Halo wars 2 cant find saved games suddently

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo wars 2 cant find saved games suddently: Hi, Does anyone know about this issue? I log on and start game but it can't find saved games and dispaly there is no saved games. 9f8fcc18-2939-46db-b1ff-25547748e977
  7. Nat type : Open -- server connectivity : Blocked (can't find fix for the blocked) would...

in XBoX on Windows
    Nat type : Open -- server connectivity : Blocked (can't find fix for the blocked) would...: i would love any help i tried this fixes https://support.xbox.com/he-IL/xbox-on-windows/social/server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked but still nothing its same i can't have a fix for it...
  8. Can’t find save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find save data: Hi I’ve been playing Witcher 3 on Xbox One X and I’ve also completed the whole story and now that I’m back on my Xbox after a month to try new game plus I’m not able to find my save data not only...
  9. Accessibility issue that at least 10% of people find handy #2: Right handed fight stick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessibility issue that at least 10% of people find handy #2: Right handed fight stick...: Now the second issue. I know i theory you CAn make any fleft handed fight stick as right handed one, eiother wiuht thew Xbox Btton reprogammability built in the Xbox OS, or even on Street Fiohter...
  10. Microsoft Account cannot find my Xbox 360 Device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Account cannot find my Xbox 360 Device: I am logged into my account on both my PC and on my Xbox 360 console but the system cannot find it and I cannot get it to register to my account. 6cbf12a1-92d1-44fb-9f41-fd7eacbe7f94