Can not find individual channels within Xbox clubs whilst on Android app. (not sure about...

Discus and support Can not find individual channels within Xbox clubs whilst on Android app. (not sure about... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As title. I own a good sized Ark: Survival Evolved server cluster and we recently set-up a club for community interaction etc but as the club has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ziplobthud, Apr 21, 2019.

1. ziplobthud
    ziplobthud Guest

Can not find individual channels within Xbox clubs whilst on Android app. (not sure about...

As title. I own a good sized Ark: Survival Evolved server cluster and we recently set-up a club for community interaction etc but as the club has gotten more popular we have added new channels for specific topics for obvious reasons.

Now, my users have been telling me that they are unable to see the new channels on their apps and only have the option to post to the main "general chat" feed. Is this a known issue or mean to be like this because it feels very counter-intuitive if it is.

I'm in the old fashioned boat of still using a Windows Phone (I just can't quite let go yet) and it is also the same on the app on there.

The club is called ArkG4ming Servers. Not sure if this is just affecting us or more widespread.

Thanks in advance for any help resolving this.

:)

ziplobthud, Apr 21, 2019
  2. meresidesoldier Win User

Can not find individual channels within Xbox clubs whilst on Android app. (not sure about iPhone just yet)

Yeah it is more wide spread wich is a shame as it great to play any way you can
  3. Josh With Dosh Win User

Can not find individual channels within Xbox clubs whilst on Android app. (not sure about iPhone just yet)

I'd say its most likely a widespread.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Can't join any club

Have you tried joining a club through the Xbox app on PC or Android just to see if you can join one there?
  5. ToddMc516 Win User

Unable To View Clubs

Can't access clubs on Xbox or android app. So it's nothing to do with the console
  6. Christyna64 Win User

clubs

Have you tried managing your clubs on the Android or PC Xbox Apps?
Thema:

1. Can not find individual channels within Xbox clubs whilst on Android app. (not sure about... - Similar Threads - find individual channels

2. Can't find Wolfenstein: The New Order in the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't find Wolfenstein: The New Order in the Xbox App: But it seems to be on the website: https://www.microsoft.com/en-nz/p/wolfenstein-the-new-order/bt9fflg51vvg Any idea why? [img] 1e60931b-a358-4088-86f3-818e9ec03058
  3. Not receiving Party or game invites. Unable to find games on Dying light. But able to send...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving Party or game invites. Unable to find games on Dying light. But able to send...: When someone sends me a party invite it comes through on the phone app. And sometimes the pc app. But its not showing up on my console. Also Dying Light will tell me there are X games I can join....
  4. Anyone else on alpha skip preview finding that they aren't getting notifications?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else on alpha skip preview finding that they aren't getting notifications?: So I was completing my gamepass quests for the month and realised that I didn't get the notification for "play a gamepass game" quest and then I got the achievement on ARK and again it didn't pop...
  5. Where to find xbox game pass rewards?

in XboX Insiders
    Where to find xbox game pass rewards?: I bought the game pass around Christmas that came with spotify, discord nitro, and ea pass. I haven't used them yet. I looked today and I cant find them. Have the rewards expired? submitted by...
  6. Unrelated Content but I can’t find an answer anywhere.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unrelated Content but I can’t find an answer anywhere.: I am looking for my verification code for my phone number and it hardly is anywhere. I know it is not related but I want to make a phone number to get into my account....
  7. How do you find out what your parent account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you find out what your parent account: i set my account wrong and i forgot my parents mail address 87d1a8c3-3600-4cc3-8a1a-f29067a89bc5
  8. How to find those juggernauts in state of decay 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to find those juggernauts in state of decay 2?: Juggernaut is a big zombie that can tank a lot damage. 03a1f4f4-79a4-46f5-ad39-9803ae760076
  9. Not finding Multiplayer Pack 2 on xbox store. Missing DLC_MP2 Error,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not finding Multiplayer Pack 2 on xbox store. Missing DLC_MP2 Error,: The new update rolled out for Modern Warfare, and I, like many others cannot play the multiplayer due to a missing pack. I get the error "Missing DLC_MP2 error. When I look at my friends his...
  10. How do I find out if Madden '18 is still in my library of downloaded games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I find out if Madden '18 is still in my library of downloaded games?: When it first came out, I bought the Madden '18 with Tom Brady on the cover. I NEVER deleted it, and, I keep my account current. So, how do I find out if the games I purchased are still in my...