Can not find wireless network

Discus and support Can not find wireless network in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Can not find wireless network It seems several people are currently having this issue. You can try these steps here to see if it helps. Xbox Live... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by YeomanBow635641, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Can not find wireless network

YeomanBow635641, Jun 28, 2018
  2. Trist
    Trist Guest
    Can't find wireless network

No idea why, but changing. The 'Power & startup' settings and selecting 'Energy saving' rather than 'Instant on' has changed the NAT to Open.

No idea why that would have any effect on it but it seems to have done the trick.

Trist, Jun 28, 2018
  3. Trist
    Trist Guest
    Can't find wireless network

Strange thing seems to have happened to my Xbox. Had it since launch but seemingly now it can't find my (or any other wireless) networks. When I go to 'Set up wireless network' it can't find any.

It's worked fine since launch and worked fine yesterday. My phone is connect to the wifi so it's not the Virgin internet connection. Any ideas?

Going to try a wired connection to see if that works.

Trist, Jun 28, 2018
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

Geth, Jul 6, 2018
  5. Geth Win User

6. taidara Win User

Wireless connection.....please help.

7. mgzin66 Win User

Xbox One not finding network

Can you search for your network by name on the Xone? Try that if you can.

-

Second step would be using another wireless device to see if it finds your network.
  8. GMAN990 Win User

Xbox 360 Slim cant find wireless router anymore

Hi

Can it find any wireless networks, like your neighbours for example? Does it let you manually enter any wireless info in the Xbox dashboard?
  9. {Parity} Win User

Xbox connectivity issues

How far are you from your wireless router? It could be that you are too far away for the xbox to see your network. If it is a long way from the route you could move the console closer to see if it can find the network. It is possible that they wireless
    network card in the console is flaky.
Thema:

1. Can not find wireless network - Similar Threads - find wireless network

2. : I cant find my wireless network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I cant find my wireless network: : I cant find my wireless network How far is your xbox one console from your wireless router? There might be a lot of interference and so the Xbox One console can't connect properly to the router?...
  3. MTS: Unable to find wireless network

MTS: Unable to find wireless network: MTS (ISPs): Unable to find wireless network Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/unable-to-connect-solution...
  4. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: My Xbox One will not find my network extender’s SSID

Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: My Xbox One will not find my network extender’s SSID: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: My Xbox One will not find my network extender’s SSID My Xbox One will not find my new extended network. I tried the network all around my house and it worked...
  5. Xbox One unable to find wireless even network post factory reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One unable to find wireless even network post factory reset: Hello! I have been experiencing this issue for the past one month and post resetting my Xbox One twice, I am yet to find a solution to be able to get to the home page. Post reset, my console asks...
  6. Xbox one cant find wireless network. However all other devices can connect to wireless

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one cant find wireless network. However all other devices can connect to wireless: Xbox one says it cant connect to wireless network. All other devices can though c8a413c7-c40d-4bef-aa34-d79cc40da5ed
  7. Xbox One can't find my wireless network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One can't find my wireless network: Hey everyone, Let me preface this by saying that three days ago my Xbox was working fine on my home wireless network in the US. I've since brought my XBO with me to Croatia and am trying to...
  8. Xbox one cant find any wireless networks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one cant find any wireless networks: Hi all , After factory reset and restart of the XBOX , it cant recognize any of wireless networks while I run a new setup . Appreciate any help bf9c530e-f80b-4f64-b2ca-cb88a2ff12f9
  9. Xbox cannot connect or find any cable/wireless network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cannot connect or find any cable/wireless network: Hi, I just bought an xbox and at first start the network card is not working. The xbox is displaying a message like the network card is not working and needs to be repaired. Whom should I speak...
  10. I can't find my IP or even my Wireless Network on my Xbox One (Since Friday, December 12th)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my IP or even my Wireless Network on my Xbox One (Since Friday, December 12th): Hello, I've been having issues since Friday, Friday morning my Xbox One could connect to Xbox Live but that afternoon it couldn't. I couldn't get the IP address, but now i just can't connect to...