CAN NOT GET MY XBOX ONE SERVICED

Discus and support CAN NOT GET MY XBOX ONE SERVICED in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Wont turn on. went to device manager. fill out everything to get it in for repair. I am prompted to CONTACT SUPPORT device out of warranty. This is the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThisGuyZach, Dec 2, 2019.

1. ThisGuyZach
    ThisGuyZach Guest

Wont turn on. went to device manager. fill out everything to get it in for repair. I am prompted to CONTACT SUPPORT device out of warranty. This is the second time i am having to get the same console serviced but I CAN NOT GET PAST THIS PART. HOW DO
    I CONTACT SUPPORT? There is no phone number for this. please send me this information. not even JOHN DAVID R on live chat can help.

:)

ThisGuyZach, Dec 2, 2019
  2. CartopBonsai699 Win User

Can someone please tell me how to organise a repair of my xbox one

when doing a xbox one service order you need to go xbox one support website then go to the bottom where you see repair and service center to start a repair order and follew the intructions and you need to register your xbox one console or accessorys.
    I just got done with a xbox one service order and my xbox one console coming back to me so can play my games.
  3. CartopBonsai699 Win User

xbox one service order

thank for the information I check on my service order today and my service order is ok . I just waiting for the box to come so I can send my xbox one to the service and repair center.
  4. PrudentAura Win User

Can't Access Profile, Can't View Friends List, Can't Join Parties

There is an Xbox Live Service Alert for Social aspects on Xbox One and Xbox 360. It has been going on for along time and everyone is experiencing it. It is not just you. Hopefully this issue is resolved soon. Check up on the Xbox Live Service Alert for updates.
  5. TheAssasssin727 Win User

i can not connect my xbox one to my internet service

which password is it asking for
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

i can not connect my xbox one to my internet service

Thema:

1. CAN NOT GET MY XBOX ONE SERVICED - Similar Threads - SERVICED

2. Elite 2 Controller right trigger and online service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller right trigger and online service: 1. right trigger is sticking when i press it 2. left stick is creaking sometimes, especially when i press it forward to the left and then all over to the right side 3. i can't start the online...
  3. Core service problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Core service problems: Ok so I pay a lot of money for my family of 5 to connect to xbox live. Now twice in one week core services are down. Any other place would be willing to give credit for down times especially for...
  4. Service repair

in XBoX Accessibility
    Service repair: I sended my elite series 2 for a replacement or repair. I would like to know if I can get extended warranty somehow from Microsoft since it was from Walmart. Also my device has been recieved since...
  5. Hardware support xbox serviced and came back without controller or power cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hardware support xbox serviced and came back without controller or power cable: I sent my xbox to get serviced in Texas and I sent it with a controller and power cable just in case they needed it. I was saddened to realise that now that my xbox came back from being serviced...
  6. Issue with Microsoft support; Start service online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Microsoft support; Start service online: [img] Periodically over the last month or two I’ve been visiting https://account.microsoft.com/devices/ Trying to service my Xbox elite series 2 controller for replacement parts. At first I...
  7. Service Request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service Request: I recently discovered that my Xbox controller was having some technical issues so I filled out a service request for it and they gave me a shipping label along with a service number. It says on...
  8. New broadcasting service? Old ones gone

in XboX Insiders
    New broadcasting service? Old ones gone: So now that broadcasting is gone for some previews is it going to be replaced by something else? Are we going to beable to broadcast to facebook maybe? broadcasting straght from the console was...
  9. CANCEL ACCOUNT - LIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANCEL ACCOUNT - LIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE: I have done everything I can find to try to cancel my account and get my credit card off of this account and I've finally reported my credit card stolen and ordered a new card with a different...
  10. Service: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2: This is extremely frustrating. I sent Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to service in warranty and according the UPS tracker it was received by Microsoft Service Center on Thursday 25th of...