CAN NOT GET MY XBOX ONE SERVICED

Discus and support CAN NOT GET MY XBOX ONE SERVICED in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Wont turn on. went to device manager. fill out everything to get it in for repair. I am prompted to CONTACT SUPPORT device out of warranty. This is the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThisGuyZach, Dec 2, 2019 at 5:43 PM.

1. ThisGuyZach
    ThisGuyZach Guest

Wont turn on. went to device manager. fill out everything to get it in for repair. I am prompted to CONTACT SUPPORT device out of warranty. This is the second time i am having to get the same console serviced but I CAN NOT GET PAST THIS PART. HOW DO
    I CONTACT SUPPORT? There is no phone number for this. please send me this information. not even JOHN DAVID R on live chat can help.

:)

ThisGuyZach, Dec 2, 2019 at 5:43 PM
  2. CartopBonsai699 Win User

Can someone please tell me how to organise a repair of my xbox one

when doing a xbox one service order you need to go xbox one support website then go to the bottom where you see repair and service center to start a repair order and follew the intructions and you need to register your xbox one console or accessorys.
    I just got done with a xbox one service order and my xbox one console coming back to me so can play my games.
  3. CartopBonsai699 Win User

xbox one service order

thank for the information I check on my service order today and my service order is ok . I just waiting for the box to come so I can send my xbox one to the service and repair center.
  4. PrudentAura Win User

Can't Access Profile, Can't View Friends List, Can't Join Parties

There is an Xbox Live Service Alert for Social aspects on Xbox One and Xbox 360. It has been going on for along time and everyone is experiencing it. It is not just you. Hopefully this issue is resolved soon. Check up on the Xbox Live Service Alert for updates.
  5. TheAssasssin727 Win User

i can not connect my xbox one to my internet service

which password is it asking for
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

i can not connect my xbox one to my internet service

Thema:

1. CAN NOT GET MY XBOX ONE SERVICED - Similar Threads - SERVICED

2. Unable to connect to online game services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to online game services: I am currently unable to connect to any online game services using my Xbox One. This started today, although I have not used my console for about 2 weeks. I was on an insider beta build, so the...
  3. Xbox Serviceautrag Kontakt - Paket verloren gegangen ?[Translation-Xbox Service outage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Serviceautrag Kontakt - Paket verloren gegangen ?[Translation-Xbox Service outage...: Hallo, ich habe letzte Woche meinen defekten Controller bei UPS mit einem Rücksendeschein abgegeben. Jedoch hat sich seitdem hier in der Sendungsverfolgung nichts nach dem Status "Der UPS Access...
  4. Principaux services xbox live[Translation-Main xbox live services]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Principaux services xbox live[Translation-Main xbox live services]: Bonjours bonsoir j'aimerais résoudre le problème pour que je puisse jouer sauf je ne trouve pas de vidéo ni information vue que il y a juste des ksos mais bon si vous pouvez m'aider pas comme les...
  5. Always Problems with Xbox Live Core Services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Always Problems with Xbox Live Core Services: Every time there is a new game that comes out, Xbox Live Core Services starts acting up and undergoes maintenance. The day Gears 5 was released, everyone was unable to log in. And now, Halo: Reach...
  6. Shipping Label and Service Request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shipping Label and Service Request: January last year, I requested for a service and repair from Microsoft Xbox. I tried to generate the shipping label numerous times and it wouldn't work. I am currently located in Germany so I...
  7. Asus: problems with connection XBOX 360 E to Microsoft Live services

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Asus: problems with connection XBOX 360 E to Microsoft Live services: Asus (Modems/Gateways): problems with connection XBOX 360 E to Microsoft Live services Hi, Sorry about that problem Please follow this troubleshooting >...
  8. horrible customer service being lied to and [Mod Removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    horrible customer service being lied to and [Mod Removed]: claudio s and maria c of customer support continue to lie to me after i was hacked and given a communication ban for the 5th time on this account and more on another i was asking to have it lifted...
  9. I can't sign in to xbox services or microsoft accounts on my pc no matter what I try

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't sign in to xbox services or microsoft accounts on my pc no matter what I try: Recently I wanted to sign into the xbox apps with my live (which worked in a previous update) and now whenever I try and sign in with my normal account that I've been using for more then 4 years...
  10. Xbox Refund Services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Refund Services: So I accidentally bought something and now want a refund. After I bought it at around 11:50, I checked my email, viewed the order and tried to get a refund. Last night it said that one of the...