can not get the fortnight going

Discus and support can not get the fortnight going in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am getting the error code 0xe107df and as I like to report it on the hub the problem wont be resolved. e9d66c48-8efc-4cfb-b5fb-2379a0915b9d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MahmoudMoghaddam, Aug 8, 2019.

1. can not get the fortnight going

I am getting the error code 0xe107df and as I like to report it on the hub the problem wont be resolved.

:)

MahmoudMoghaddam, Aug 8, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Mahmoud,

Due to the recent Xbox Live Service Alert - "Xbox one my games and apps. This affects all games launching. Our engineers and developers are actively continuing to work to resolve the issue causing some members to have problems signing in to
    Xbox Live. Stay tuned, and thanks for your patience.
    I recommend visiting the Xbox Live Status
    website to sign up for the Notify me option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Fortnite only Battle Royal

Hello, There is a page set up for this by epic games (the makers of Fortnight) to process the refunds. Here is the page, best of luck. http://fortnitehelp.epicgames.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2877795-can-i-get-a-refund-since-battle-royale-is-going-free-to-play-soon-
  4. Halcyonic Chaos Win User

Different weekend event idea (or permanent)

Yeah like an epic boss encounter every fortnight that we'd have to defeat to strengthen the Alliance. That i'd go for.
  5. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

modifying session error??

I'm getting this constantly, usually after a round has finished it will boot me in the lobby. This has been going on for about a fortnight now so i'm used to it. Doesn't seem to be a problem in HC, pnly Core
  6. Carmelo28100 Win User

Fortnite only Battle Royal

Hello, There is a page set up for this by epic games (the makers of Fortnight) to process the refunds. Here is the page, best of luck. http://fortnitehelp.epicgames.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2877795-can-i-get-a-refund-since-battle-royale-is-going-free-to-play-soon-
    THX for your help
Thema:

1. can not get the fortnight going - Similar Threads - fortnight going

2. My fortnight game keeps giveing me false codes for spport and saying error internets good...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fortnight game keeps giveing me false codes for spport and saying error internets good...: Up i did wrong ^ . l 8b8e5113-4f66-4bef-b27f-6ce338e22454
  3. Xbox one S Fortnight edition Controller has a headphone jack issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S Fortnight edition Controller has a headphone jack issue: So I was able to confirm that its the brand new controller and not the headset. A friend of my sons came to my house with his headset and controller, in his controller the xbox sees both head...
  4. Hello, I bought a console with fortnight 2.11 and the code on the skin is already activated...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I bought a console with fortnight 2.11 and the code on the skin is already activated...: Здравствуйте, я купил консоль с двухнедельной 2.11 и код на скине уже активирован замените пожалуйста -[Translation -Hello, I bought a console with a two-week 2.11 and the code on the skin is...
  5. Family Account/Screentime/Fortnight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family Account/Screentime/Fortnight: Hi All, My 12-year old son has been using my main Xbox login & username on Fortnight for the past few months. I'm going to apply some screentime restrictions on the Xbox that will require me to...
  6. Fortnight PC control - need Xbox controls back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnight PC control - need Xbox controls back: Hey all, My son reports that he pressed the down button on the xbox controller which brought up a menu of some kind and now the Fortnight can only be controlled by what appears to be a PC. What...
  7. Fortnight - Disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnight - Disc: I bought the fortnight disc for xbox one. When we have put he disc in, it asks for us to subscribe to xbox live which is about $80 a year. Can we just play the game without the extra expense?...
  8. Fortnight promotion with xbox live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnight promotion with xbox live: Hello my name is Luis A couple weeks ago xbox had a promotion for 3months xbox live for $9.99 plus 1000 vbucks. I still have not received a code to collect the 1000 vbucks can someone please...
  9. how much will it cost to play fortnight on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how much will it cost to play fortnight on xbox one?: Hi, I'm considering buying an Xbox one or one s to satisfy a xmas request & need help. It is not clear / difficult to find out what the ongoing costs are involved in playing various games. I...
  10. Fortnight - Dual Screens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnight - Dual Screens: Can I run two Xboxes on one smart TV to play Fortnight? Or does Fortnight have a split screen option so two profiles can play side by side on the same smart TV? 3ac72994-d71a-4b63-8550-f3d62c1bfb12