Can not login to account even offline.

Discus and support Can not login to account even offline. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When ever I tried to login to my account it will instantly kick me out. I ended up finding a way to be able to use my account again by going online on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Viscidtundra507, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Can not login to account even offline.

When ever I tried to login to my account it will instantly kick me out. I ended up finding a way to be able to use my account again by going online on an account that was also home console.

:)

Viscidtundra507, Feb 13, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey tundra thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused but rest assured we are here to help, however, we need more information on this matter. Which console is this happening on? Is the console connected to the internet? Let us know so we can get this
    issue resolved!
  3. The2ndPete Win User

Can't sign into Xbox App, 0x80070520

I got the same problem.

Steps that should help:

- uninstall XBox-App by PowerShell Command

- create offline-Account

- restart PC with offline-account and install XBox-App

- Login with offline-account

- wait for login confirmation

- restart PC and login with original (online) account

For me the uninstall and reinstall works, but the problem persists.

As soon as I try to login with the online account - Error Code 0x80070520.

Which is a great error code, since not even Microsoft seems to know what it means :(
  4. BarryGrills Win User

can't connect to xbox live

Login to your account in offline mode and then turn off offline mode.
  5. fcb99117-8e2a-4478-a Win User

Signing In Error Code 800705B4

does any1 know how i can login and just play my game offline, because my savegame is on my xbox live account i dont know how to start my savegame offline mode now, it requires me to login in the xlive account wich i cant coz error code.... som1 know how
    to play offline only with a xlive account?
  6. Geth Win User

xbox one offline local play

All accounts made on the One have to have a Live login. It's not possible to make an offline account.

You'll need to create a Microsoft account to use games and online stuff ,but once you created a Microsoft account you can take your xbox one offline to play those games.
Thema:

1. Can not login to account even offline. - Similar Threads - login account offline

2. Is it possible to connect different login accounts to a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to connect different login accounts to a game?: Hi, I have a problem. Our FIFIA 20 is connected to my sons login account, and he’s mixing the squads, so when I want to play I reset team squads which of course results in my son’s being really...
  3. Why do I have to login on my account before my child can play my downloaded games on their...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I have to login on my account before my child can play my downloaded games on their...: Hello, Just purchased a new xbox one S and setup my gamertag and a gamertag for my son (using the the windows 10 accounts we already have with parental controls). I took advantage of the free 1...
  4. not being able to login on accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    not being able to login on accounts: On my Xbox I was not on it and the subscription stoped when it was unplugged and now it will not let me sight in to any of the accounts on my Xbox and it says to use Xbox assist to login but the...
  5. Cannot Login to xbox account on backwards compatible game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Login to xbox account on backwards compatible game: im trying to login on xbox 360 on xbox one when i play black ops 2 and everytime i try to download my profile i get this error 80151908 any ideas why? acba1343-9b21-4946-9e9f-96f077ce7bb7
  6. Can't login into Microsoft account on Minecraft on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login into Microsoft account on Minecraft on PS4: I've been playing Minecraft on PlayStation using the cross platform feature with a Microsoft account on only one PlayStation account for a few weeks. One day it prompted me to login again so I did...
  7. I can't login xbox live account in minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't login xbox live account in minecraft: I have had this problem for a long time, I can't take it anymore. I can't connect my xbox live account on Minecraft PE (android) Every time I try to get the error on the xbox, and then an error...
  8. Minecraft PE/Bedrock Edition Microsoft Account Login Error -9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE/Bedrock Edition Microsoft Account Login Error -9: I have seen other bedrock players are having the same issue right now with logging into Microsoft accounts through Minecraft. I have found no definitive, helpful solution to the issue so far and...
  9. I cant login my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant login my account: I can't recover my account because i dont remember my phone number and i only remember my outlook,password and gamertag somebody pls help f7b85c4c-5b85-47c0-b846-6f2e52a95305
  10. Cannot even login to my account or any on my console offline.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot even login to my account or any on my console offline.: I'm a bit frustrated because my Xbox will not even allow me to log into any of the accounts on my system. Which means I am unable to pay multi player with my daughter etc. Is anyone else having...