Can not Login to my Microsoft Account on PS4

Discus and support Can not Login to my Microsoft Account on PS4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know this has happened once before when the new java update came out, but it is happening again. Each time I try to log into my Microsoft Account on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MatteSpicy, Mar 26, 2020.

1. MatteSpicy
    MatteSpicy Guest

I know this has happened once before when the new java update came out, but it is happening again. Each time I try to log into my Microsoft Account on my PS4 pro for Minecraft, it says “We tried to sign you into your Microsoft Account, but something went
    wrong.” Ive been able to log into everything else, including the xbox app and microsoft website. Please fix this soon so I can play with my friends and family, thank you.

:)

MatteSpicy, Mar 26, 2020
  2. MatteSpicy Win User

An error does not occur when I sign into those two websites, therefore I will contact Mojang support and/or playstation support. Thank you!
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Matte,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to sign in to your Microsoft account through Minecraft for PlayStation 4. Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account through the
    Xbox websiteand
    Microsoft website? Does an error message appear when you attempt to sign in to the websites? If you are able to sign in to the websites
    without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to Mojang Supportand PlayStation Support for more assistance.
    We hope this information helps!

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Dannykillz21 Win User

Can not sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4

Hello, I just downloaded the new update for Minecraft and was prompted to sign into my microsoft account. I did so, but it says “Failed to login: We tried to sign you in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong” Please help me fix this so I can
    play cross platform with my friends finally.

Thank You
    Well im trying to login onto my microsoft on my ps4 for cross play but it says failed to login
  5. RG1402 Win User

PS4 Minecraft Microsoft account

Hi i would like to ask why when i try to sign into my ps4 microsoft minecraft account it says there is an error to login
  6. Suda aids Win User

we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong.

hi, i need help because i tried to login to my minecraft ps4 edition with my microsoft account and all it says is "we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong." and now i cannot switch an account or do anything about
    this. can anyone help.
    Can you fix my minecraft its saying we tried signing u in your Microsoft account
Thema:

1. Can not Login to my Microsoft Account on PS4 - Similar Threads - Login Microsoft Account

2. Minecraft store purchases gone after wrong Microsoft Account login and saved to MS from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft store purchases gone after wrong Microsoft Account login and saved to MS from...: Hello, I installed Minecraft on a Nintendo switch lite and my son played for 6 months. During that time I gave him minecoins and so on. He had loads of saved content. He got logged out of his...
  3. Can't login into Microsoft account on Minecraft on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login into Microsoft account on Minecraft on PS4: I've been playing Minecraft on PlayStation using the cross platform feature with a Microsoft account on only one PlayStation account for a few weeks. One day it prompted me to login again so I did...
  4. Minecraft PE/Bedrock Edition Microsoft Account Login Error -9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE/Bedrock Edition Microsoft Account Login Error -9: I have seen other bedrock players are having the same issue right now with logging into Microsoft accounts through Minecraft. I have found no definitive, helpful solution to the issue so far and...
  5. i cant login to my microsoft account on minecraft for my PS4 after i changed my microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant login to my microsoft account on minecraft for my PS4 after i changed my microsoft...: Ever since I changed my Microsoft gamertag, I haven't been able to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft on my PS4. It keeps saying "we tried to sign you in to your Microsoft account, but...
  6. Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft-Microsoft Account Login Error: Whenever I try to login into my microsoft account on Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition it always says i’m already connected to an account but yet it still says “Sign in with a Microsoft Account”....
  7. Minecraft PE can’t login to Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE can’t login to Microsoft Account: When I open my Minecraft PE for IOS on my iPhone 11, there is a little message in the bottom of the page saying it was not possible to login into my microsoft account. Then, the app freezes and...
  8. Can't login after changing Microsoft Account E-Mail.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login after changing Microsoft Account E-Mail.: Hello, After changing my MS E-Mail I can't login to my Xbox PC App. I can sign in on every website and on mobile just not on PC. Because of that im unable to play anything on PC. [img] After...
  9. Have to login to Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo switch every time I open the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have to login to Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo switch every time I open the game: When i want to play online or use my saved skins i have to login to my microsoft account, and have to use the special code and open a webpage, every time i open the game. I have gotten the message...
  10. Cannot login with Microsoft account because account is already linked to another...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login with Microsoft account because account is already linked to another...: Hello, My son and I are trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition together. We have 2 PS4 with completely different PSN account names. I created 2 Microsoft Accounts. My Microsoft Account is fine...