Can not open Battle.Net or Epic Games Launcher

Discus and support Can not open Battle.Net or Epic Games Launcher in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have recently ran into the problem where I get an error every time I try to open battle net or it dosent say anything at all. The same thing goes for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ZNelson., Aug 5, 2022.

1. ZNelson.
    ZNelson. Guest

I have recently ran into the problem where I get an error every time I try to open battle net or it dosent say anything at all. The same thing goes for epic games launcher. Every once in a while, It will open but then close after a couple seconds. I have done every solution ive seen on youtube but, nothing seems to work. I have no idea why this randomly started but, if you have any solutions please let me know.

:)

ZNelson., Aug 5, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi ZNELSON! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

In this situation, as this is related to other developer apps, and not Xbox apps or games, you should try contacting the developers of the app, their support site will be the best place for support about their products

Steps that you can try are:

1.- Disable any antivirus or firewall
    2.- Reset your network device
    3.- reinstall the launcher
    4.- try to uninstall any app/service installed before the issue started
  3. izzlepizzle Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC error 0x8007001f when installing games

Same issue here. Games from the Epic Store install fine as well as from Battle.net.
  4. ContraryRhombus Win User

Xbox pc

Unfortunately not. The license you have for CoD will be for xbox only. To play on PC you would need to purchase the game again through the Battle.net launcher.
  5. DarkrPhi Win User

Username question

Well you do know that many games still charge for name changes right ?

Epic and steam is rare.cases

Battle.net

Most.mmorpgs etc

Not to mention even sony charges
  6. LegendarYCWx Win User

PC Game Pass EA & Ubisoft achievements

No one cares about origin and uplay achievements. What could be done is for ea and ubi games to be included natively into the xbox app instead of directing you to ea and ubi's stupid launchers. Yes, it is probably cheaper for XB to just use EA and Ubi's launchers, but the PC community doesn't like to download pointless launchers and value having a compact ecosystem.

If PC GamePass is going to continue on this concerning trend, I am curious and a little worried when it comes to what will happen with Battle.net when the activision purchase is complete. Will this be yet another 'lazy' integration of games into PC Gamepass? Will WoW and CoD achievements only unlock for ONLY battle.net? I sure hope not.
Thema:

1. Can not open Battle.Net or Epic Games Launcher - Similar Threads - open Battle Net

2. Microsoft mah-jong will not open

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft mah-jong will not open: Hi I have been playing the Microsoft Mahjong for years with no problems I had to change my email address on my Microsoft account which was excepted and verified, all seems correct. When I try...
  3. Minecraft world now crashes upon opening

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft world now crashes upon opening: My wife and son spent hours building things in a creative world in Minecraft (Windows 10). Yesterday, my son was playing around with construction blocks in the End, and used one to spawn a whole...
  4. MInecraft realms plus wont open after renewel ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MInecraft realms plus wont open after renewel ?: i renewed my minecraft realm plus subscription. and it says subscripstion expired? a38261e2-1416-4100-9cf2-534bb2b78a14
  5. Microsoft Rewards on xbox not opening

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards on xbox not opening: Hi, I'm unable to open the rewards app on xbox today, who can help me please? a47084be-794b-4c19-81b4-06807f82bef3
  6. Can't open Rewards app after latest alpha update

in XboX Insiders
    Can't open Rewards app after latest alpha update: After update 2209.220812-2200 (alpha ring), my Rewards app doesn't open, it just displays the app icon for more than 1 minute and closes by itself. I've tried reinstalling the app and nothing. Of...
  7. xbox app crashing every time I try to open it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app crashing every time I try to open it: Recently, I tried opening the xbox app to download a game, but it crashes every time I try to open it. It seems as though I've tried everything to fix it, uninstall and reinstall, wsreset, all the...
  8. A button not responding won’t open games/apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    A button not responding won’t open games/apps: I’m having issues with controller A button not working I have tried everything that was suggested on other post works for a little bit then happens again I’ve updated controller and reset Xbox...
  9. Marvels Avengers Battle for Earth Freezes on Opening Menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marvels Avengers Battle for Earth Freezes on Opening Menu: Cleared the cache, reinstalled the game and everything and it still froze. I don't understand what would have changed that this no longer plays. Is there a server in the background that ran the...
  10. "Open Tray" - Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z - not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Open Tray" - Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z - not working.: I ordered a game from JBHifi, just like that title says, it was Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z. When I finally got the game I put it in my console and the 360 says "Reading..." then switches to...