Can not play multiplayer on modern warfare keeps losing connection

Discus and support Can not play multiplayer on modern warfare keeps losing connection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have not been able to play multiplayer since i installed the game or co op any help would be appreciated 9722d4d2-f8fb-4994-ba1e-58d23cefbece Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LONE SHELLBACK, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Can not play multiplayer on modern warfare keeps losing connection

I have not been able to play multiplayer since i installed the game or co op any help would be appreciated

:)

LONE SHELLBACK, Nov 4, 2019
  2. JosemberG N Win User

Olá, provavelmente isso deva ser por conta dos servidores lotados...

oque podemos fazer é aguarda um pouco e ficar tentando depois....

logo logo vai normalizar.
  3. EPIC Bounce xX Win User

Comprueba tu conexión o reinicia el juego nuevamente
  4. MobileMattw Win User

Hi

It seems to be an on going issue with the game at the moment but have you checked your nat status is open as this may help.
  5. darkist1 Win User

Hi Lone Shellback,

Sorry you're experiencing these issues with the game.

A quick search on reddit, made it look like this error has occurred for quite a few people, and they have been recommended to hard wire their devices. Console and PC alike.
  6. Niko1664 Win User

Hi LONE SHELLBACK , the Call Of Duty is full of bug decidedly.

It's always checked as limited on xbo-live-status
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

If the problem comes from the game and not from your console or config, you can go to the Activision support page by following this link to warn them of a new problem:

https://support.activision.com/arti...le:Call_of_Duty_Modern_Warfare&fs=Search&pn=1

Also be sure to be as up to date for the console as for the game. A recent update has just been made available, the 1.06.
Thema:

1. Can not play multiplayer on modern warfare keeps losing connection - Similar Threads - play multiplayer modern

2. Call of duty modern warfare not being able to play campaign ,multiplayer ,spec ops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare not being able to play campaign ,multiplayer ,spec ops: hi I have been having issues for the past 3 days trying to get modern warfare to play but it says I must buy the game I have tried power cycle a reset and a different account but it will not...
  3. It's not letting me play campaign/multiplayer on Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It's not letting me play campaign/multiplayer on Modern Warfare: I've got the actual disc in the Xbox, with everything installed for it (well as far as i can see anyway, there's nothing else in the "add-ons' bit) Please someone help out ��...
  4. Call of Duty Modern Warfare won’t let me play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare won’t let me play multiplayer: I downloaded warzone for free, then about a month later bought modern warfare. After a week of playing with no problems, it now says that I dont own the multiplayer. ???...
  5. COD Modern Warfare Warzone not being able to play campaign, multiplayer, and co-op

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare Warzone not being able to play campaign, multiplayer, and co-op: Hello I have recently purchased modern warfare. I had downloaded warzone earlier and just installed the five add ons the game told me to install. After doing that and having them all installed I...
  6. Issues playing multiplayer on modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues playing multiplayer on modern warfare: Recently I game shared with a friend so that he could gain access to some of my games. I had the full version of Call of Duty Modern Warfare (on disc) and my friend only had Warzone downloaded not...
  7. I CAN’T PLAY CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE MULTIPLAYER EVEN THO IVE BOUGHT THE WHOLE GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CAN’T PLAY CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE MULTIPLAYER EVEN THO IVE BOUGHT THE WHOLE GAME: Earlier this year i bought modern warfare and I was playing it for the past couple months then the warzone update came so I downloaded it then when i opened it it said i had to buy it so then i...
  8. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare not allowing me to play campaign or multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare not allowing me to play campaign or multiplayer: I purchased an Xbox One this weekend and I paid for the CODMW disc at store. I set my console up and popped disc in. It started installing and downloading all sorts of updates for game. After 4...
  9. Call of duty modern warfare wont let me play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare wont let me play multiplayer: I installed warzone first then put the cd in to install multiplayer afterwards but it would only open the game and not install, i went to manage games and got multiplayer pack 2 and special ops...
  10. Call of duty modern warfare wont let me play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare wont let me play multiplayer: Recently purchased modern warfare on disc but my add ons just keep i need to purchase or inst all b048722f-ad54-4b55-8147-6a88f1bf1252