Can not play multiplayer on modern warfare keeps losing connection

Discus and support Can not play multiplayer on modern warfare keeps losing connection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have not been able to play multiplayer since i installed the game or co op any help would be appreciated 9722d4d2-f8fb-4994-ba1e-58d23cefbece Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LONE SHELLBACK, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Can not play multiplayer on modern warfare keeps losing connection

I have not been able to play multiplayer since i installed the game or co op any help would be appreciated

:)

LONE SHELLBACK, Nov 4, 2019
  2. darkist1 Win User

Hi Lone Shellback,

Sorry you're experiencing these issues with the game.

A quick search on reddit, made it look like this error has occurred for quite a few people, and they have been recommended to hard wire their devices. Console and PC alike.
  3. Niko1664 Win User

Hi LONE SHELLBACK , the Call Of Duty is full of bug decidedly.

It's always checked as limited on xbo-live-status
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

If the problem comes from the game and not from your console or config, you can go to the Activision support page by following this link to warn them of a new problem:

https://support.activision.com/arti...le:Call_of_Duty_Modern_Warfare&fs=Search&pn=1

Also be sure to be as up to date for the console as for the game. A recent update has just been made available, the 1.06.
  4. LONE SHELLBACK Win User

Yes my other call of duty is working just fine
  5. crazydude1965 Win User

Sorry your having issues my friend but there are some ongoing problems with this title check xbox status page for updates on server issues and make sure the game and your console has all latest updates.
  6. Error404BOT Win User

yeah man. Any time you get any error code that doesn't start with 0x8 its gonna be an in game issue. There is not really gonna be any fix for that at the moment, as the issue is with the activision servers. Basically, its not an issue with your xbox.
Thema:

1. Can not play multiplayer on modern warfare keeps losing connection - Similar Threads - play multiplayer modern

2. Minecraft can't play multiplayer cross platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can't play multiplayer cross platform: We've always been able to play Minecraft with a tablet/ phone and the xbox one with no problems. Haven't played in a while and now it gives a message "You cannot play online because of how your...
  3. Modern Warfare cant play Multiplayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare cant play Multiplayer?: I am trying to play Modern Warfare which I’ve been playing all day but suddenly I got this error saying Im not allowed to play Xbox Live and prompts me to buy Xbox Live but I am on Live right now...
  4. Why cant we play multiplayer games without gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant we play multiplayer games without gold: I'm switching to ps4 because paying to playing multiplayer is just dumb and f2p games kinda ruins the game of "free" in my opinion I would love if they changed it...
  5. Unable to play multiplayer in specific games (FIXED)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play multiplayer in specific games (FIXED): i have an xbox one and have had the same one for about 5 years, and now i cant play multiplayer on a set few games: all games made by EA and a few others like Minecraft and Roblox i connect to for...
  6. All the games I try to play give Error Multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    All the games I try to play give Error Multiplayer: Xbox on PC is giving error when trying to play multiplayer mode with one person, I get an error saying 'session not found', in most games i play d9f86e1e-556d-4b0e-b557-6f24b5725042
  7. Cannot play multiplayer games online with friends in a different time zone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play multiplayer games online with friends in a different time zone: So i recently moved a couple of time zones away from my home state and my only way to hang with friends from back home is to play games with them online. So once a week we play and we decided on...
  8. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: Before this everything has been working fine! then suddenly I couldn't join servers or my friends! I do get I have to change it but how and where, can someone drop a link for me??...
  9. Suddenly can't play multiplayer on any of my XBOX ONE games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suddenly can't play multiplayer on any of my XBOX ONE games!: As of 9/21/19 we can't play any of our xbox one games in multi player mode. This has never happened before and I need help on how to resolve this issue. We haven't changed anything in our...
  10. Cannot play multiplayer on modern ware fare infinite warfares

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play multiplayer on modern ware fare infinite warfares: I keep getting a error message for cannot connect to moder warfare infinite servers 09517c58-ab12-41c6-b311-14c2ff5d8d6b