Can not purchase Team Fortress 2 Xbox One Enhanced - No Option Given To Buy It

Discus and support Can not purchase Team Fortress 2 Xbox One Enhanced - No Option Given To Buy It in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Xbox One S. I see that Team Fortress 2 is Xbox One Enhanced. But when I go to Xbox.com to buy it, it does not give me the option to buy it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dman777CL, May 7, 2019.

1. dman777CL
    dman777CL Guest

I have a Xbox One S. I see that Team Fortress 2 is Xbox One Enhanced. But when I go to Xbox.com to buy it, it does not give me the option to buy it. Why is this?

:)

dman777CL, May 7, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

There is no Xbox One version of the game, but the 360 version is backwards compatible and One X Enhanced. So that is the one you would need to purchase.
  3. dman777CL Win User

That is the Xbox 360 Version that will only download to the Xbox 360. What about the Xbox One Enhanced version?
  4. dman777CL Win User

I live in the US.... is it not available here? Any information on it being pulled off the market?
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. MasTerKi3Z Win User

It means that the game is not avalible anymore or is not avaliable in your region
Thema:

1. Can not purchase Team Fortress 2 Xbox One Enhanced - No Option Given To Buy It - Similar Threads - purchase Team Fortress

2. Game purchases

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game purchases: I bought a dlc game and i did not receive the dlc content. b3e53c91-9f4a-4531-b6d2-63887182e6be
  3. Losing purchases in minecraft be for andriod

in XBoX on Mobile
    Losing purchases in minecraft be for andriod: I have been trying to find a way to get back a texture pack back that was lost when I changed my device they are supposed to be saved to your account anyone have a solution. Well I think it didnt...
  4. Unable to play games which I have purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play games which I have purchased: I purchased murdered soul suspect, played it deleted it , it then became available on games with gold. Today I downloaded it again but now its says I have to purchase it again or buy it. The game...
  5. purchased game

in XBoX on Windows
    purchased game: Just purchased the game Text Twist 2, received no downloads or instructions. 58203e20-9805-44de-afb8-71f513a7e72d
  6. Game failed to start after purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game failed to start after purchase: I just bought call of duty black ops 2 and the order was confirmed and downloaded on my xbox but when i click on play it says do you own this game or app even thought i purchased it not to long...
  7. Refund team refused request for DLC purchased 48 hours back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund team refused request for DLC purchased 48 hours back: I created this post to express my sheer disappointment in the new refund process. I play DR2.0 on Game Pass and wanted to get the entire game + all DLC, aka. Game of the Year Edition which is...
  8. Purchased Team Sonic Racing with broken multiplayer and can't refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Team Sonic Racing with broken multiplayer and can't refund: Hi I purchased Team Sonic Racing for my son and his friend purchased at the same time. They were unable to play online together due to a bug that was identified by Sega support. The only reason...
  9. Unable to use my Microsoft Account to make Xbox Live Purchases and the Support Team has been ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use my Microsoft Account to make Xbox Live Purchases and the Support Team has been ...: Okay let me start this off with saying that I will not call Microsoft Support. I have had no luck with them over the past five times I've contacted them and I refuse to waste another two hours...
  10. Unable to make purchases on Xbox One (Error # PBR9002) and the void of Xbox Advocacy Team ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to make purchases on Xbox One (Error # PBR9002) and the void of Xbox Advocacy Team ...: Hello, I have been in contact with support regarding this issue since December 5th, but it still has not been resolved. I have clocked in a total of 6 hrs 2 mins and 30 secs with phone support,...