Can not redeem Xbox live 14 day Gold trial.

Discus and support Can not redeem Xbox live 14 day Gold trial. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi.Having problems redeeming my 14 day gold trial on my Xbox one x.Have entered the code on both the Xbox one x,and the xbox.com/reedemcode site.Just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Buster Man, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Can not redeem Xbox live 14 day Gold trial.

Hi.Having problems redeeming my 14 day gold trial on my Xbox one x.Have entered the code on both the Xbox one x,and the xbox.com/reedemcode site.Just get the message:Check the instructions that came with your code.You might need to redeem it on a different
    web page.Had the code a while,but can not see any expiry date.Any advice? Thanks.

:)

The Buster Man, Mar 25, 2019
  2. irekski Win User

14 Day trial ended after 1 day

Please bear in mind Xbox Gold trials does not stack to each other. If you redeemed a 14 day trial code then redeem a 2 day code it will remove the 14 day trial code. Have you redeemed other codes besides the 14 day trial?
  3. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Xbox Live is a joke

Hi there!

Thanks for the support message.

When you redeem a 2/7/14 day trial, you can not stack a paid membership on it until it expires and the trial is only good for the game it comes with.

More info:
    How to Get Xbox Live | Xbox Live Gold Trial Membership

Cheers!
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

I got gold and cant get free gold games

Were you using a 14 day trial before you redeemed this code ?

What if I'm on a 14-day prepaid code trial and I upgrade to Xbox Live Gold during the trial period to take advantage of a free game offer? Will I get the game?

If you upgrade to Xbox Live Gold during your non-renewing trial period, your Xbox Live Gold membership won't start until the end of your free trial.
    You won't be eligible to download a currently offered free game until your trial period ends and your paid membership begins.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Need Help Please XboX One X Live Code 14 Day trial Not Working

I nwver said you were stupid I said you are miss understanding the issue

The 14 day trial is not the same as the 360 restrictions

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/billing/xbox-subscriptions/trial-gold-subscription

• If you have an existing paid Xbox Live Gold subscription, you can’t redeem an Xbox Live Gold trial from games or console bundles to extend your subscription period. However, you can redeem the prepaid code once your current paid subscription expires.
    • Redeemable codes for Xbox Live Gold trial subscriptions are only available in select games and console bundles.
    • You can’t stack redeemable codes for Xbox Live Gold trials from games or console bundles. This means that you can’t start another trial period before your current trial period has finished. However, you can purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription and start
      that subscription at any time during the trial period.
    For Xbox 360 console customers only:

• You can’t redeem backward-compatible Games with Gold with this type of Xbox Live Gold trial.
    • If you sign up for a 1-month trial of an Xbox Live Gold subscription , you can redeem all Games with Gold titles (including backward-compatible Games with Gold titles). If your Gold subscription lapses, you’ll be able to keep the Xbox 360 games that came
      from Games with Gold.
    For Xbox One console customers only:

• With an Xbox Live Gold 2- to 14-day trial, you can get Xbox One Games with Gold, and discounted Gold deals.
    • If you don’t subscribe to Xbox Live Gold before the 2- to 14-day trial ends, you’ll lose access to all Xbox One games that came with Games with Gold until you purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription.
    • If you sign up for a 1-month trial of Xbox Live Gold, you get Xbox One and backward-compatible Games with Gold. You also get to continue enjoying the Xbox 360 games that you acquired with your Games with Gold subscription, even if your subscription lapses.
    Those are the limitationa of the ttials

If you want full benefits you are going to have to subscribe

See no cloud saves only on one month trials
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Free Xbox Live Gold Games Unable to Download

Hello Cianka,

that is why unable to get the backward compatible games. They will not work with the 14 day trial unfortunately. In this link

describing Xbox live gold
    there is a section explains the trials.

With an Xbox Live Gold 2- to 14-day trial, you can get Xbox One Games with Gold, and discounted Gold deals.

If it was a one month trial you could get the backward compatible games.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Can not redeem Xbox live 14 day Gold trial.

1. Can not redeem Xbox live 14 day Gold trial. - Similar Threads - redeem live Gold

2. Xbox Live Gold - code redeeming failed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold - code redeeming failed: Hi, there! I am having an issue with redeeming Xbox Live Gold code for 14 days, which came togather with brand new Xbox One X I have bought recently. The problem is that Xbox refuses to accept...
  3. Redeemed an Xbox Live Gold gift card but my membership doesnt seem to have been updated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed an Xbox Live Gold gift card but my membership doesnt seem to have been updated: So basically, my Xbox Live membership soon ends and I wanted to extend it, so I proceeded to gift a card to myself (12 months long). I even redeemed it on my Xbox but my actual membership still...
  4. Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold game for Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold game for Xbox 360: Hello, I have a valid Xbox Live Gold Ultimate subscription. I can redeem my free Gold games for Xbox One with no problem. But when I try to redeem Tekken Tag T. 2 (free game for Xbox 360):...
  5. Impossible to redeem game "Xbox live gold" in marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to redeem game "Xbox live gold" in marketplace: Hi, when I try to redeem a game from marketplace because it's part of promotion"Xbox live gold", after the confirmation page with the payment method, I enter in a page that has the loading image...
  6. Bought 2 years of Xbox Live Gold from Nokeys.com and both say they have been redeemed already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought 2 years of Xbox Live Gold from Nokeys.com and both say they have been redeemed already: So contacted support and they are saying I must have sold them or redeemed them already.... Am so angry right now!!! They say they need a screenshot of when its redeemed But Xbox chat is not...
  7. redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial: Why just bought a new xbox and I got a free 14 day trial for Xbox Live Gold with it. However when I try to redeem it it says I need to be signed in, which I am. Does anybody have any answers?...
  8. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  9. Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code: When i enter the card code, it says something went wrong on our end, trying in a bit may help. Then it says enter the code again or contact the vendor. I bought 2 cards and they both say the same...
  10. Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code: Hi, last August I purchased a 3 months XboX Live Gold code and I obtained one more for free. This June I redeemed the first code but when I was attempting to redeem the free code, de system said:...