Can NOT remove myself from the XBOX PREVIEW! XBOX support is going in circles..

Discus and support Can NOT remove myself from the XBOX PREVIEW! XBOX support is going in circles.. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Basically, I have had two faulty XB1X's in the UK from game.co.uk with both having HDMI/screen blinking issues. both were replaced with "new one's" and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/THATCHUNKyLAD89, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Can NOT remove myself from the XBOX PREVIEW! XBOX support is going in circles..

Basically, I have had two faulty XB1X's in the UK from game.co.uk with both having HDMI/screen blinking issues. both were replaced with "new one's" and now I can't remove the new UI that's available to preview members (known as insiders) I have removed my device (even though the new XB1X wasn't setup under the insider app, only the one old was and serials matched to the old one, not the new one) and now I'm stuck and can't get back to the old one (the old UI) ... why? it says if I leave I may need to do an update... no update ever comes through... it tells me there's nothing available and automatic update check was never! I have tried everything, XBOX support are going in circles with me and suggested I posted here!

I have tried factory resetting... nope. tried updating offline... nope. tried removing my account/device from the insider app... nope!

It's really starting to annoy me! I want a device that works! not go faulty after two weeks of use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a fear that the issues I am getting with my ONE X's are due to the fact they're on the insider build. it works for a while and then goes crazy with my HDMI showing no signal and/or screen going on/off!

I posted on /r/xboxone and I've been told public users who are not in the insider crew don't see the new UI... cool; but I don't want it, too!

Help, removing the insider app and account is broken!

Was told to post here too!

submitted by /u/THATCHUNKyLAD89
    [link] [comments]

/u/THATCHUNKyLAD89, Jan 24, 2020
  2. Azzaraz Win User

pre ordered the game Sea of thieves awhile ago..with the black dog pack and it's not showing up in game.

are you not Xbox support ????? i got this from there contact page? i feel like i'm going in circles..the worst.
  3. HKUNIT 001 Win User

Taking my console off of the xbox preview program?

nope, i was told that the preview team could de register my xbox one remotely , so i have been let down by MS support and sent round in circles
  4. DentingWinter20 Win User

code 83118853

Same for myself

this is very annoying, i just seem to going round in circles
  5. medium bloke Win User

Can't access the preview program

Hi there,

The Xbox 360 preview program is definitely separate from the Xbox One preview program.

The reason you're probably not receiving any more invites is because of a potential backlog of requests to join the preview program. Even then, there is no guarantee you've been accepted into the program.

However, I would wait for a support staff member to manually grant you access to the private preview program forums so that you can ask there.
  6. Riskieren Win User

Got an invite to the Xbox one preview but never got a token?

I was told by XBox Support to make a post in the private Xbox One Preview Program forum but I can't find it.. It's on the FAQ page for the Preview Program.

"Where can I go to get support if my token is invalid or if I’ve lost my token?

If your token is invalid, or if you’ve deleted the Xbox Live service message, please make a post in the private Xbox One preview forum."

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-update-preview-faq
Thema:

Can NOT remove myself from the XBOX PREVIEW! XBOX support is going in circles..

1. Can NOT remove myself from the XBOX PREVIEW! XBOX support is going in circles.. - Similar Threads - remove myself PREVIEW

2. Reasons Behind Removing Shadow of The Tomb Raider From Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reasons Behind Removing Shadow of The Tomb Raider From Xbox Game Pass: Hello, I'm a gamer that loves the Tomb Raider franchise by Square Enix. I had just started to play the third game which is Shadow of The Tomb Raider. I enjoyed playing the game so much that I...
  3. Can NOT remove myself from the XBOX PREVIEW! XBOX support is going in circles...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can NOT remove myself from the XBOX PREVIEW! XBOX support is going in circles...: Basically, I have had two faulty XB1X's in the UK from game.co.uk with both having HDMI/screen blinking issues. both were replaced with "new one's" and now I can't remove the new UI that's...
  4. "no update available" when removing myself as an insider and the UI is from the preview...

in XboX Insiders
    "no update available" when removing myself as an insider and the UI is from the preview...: "no update available" when removing myself as an insider and the UI is from the preview build! Please help.... I don't want to be an insider! I want public updates! How can I get the old UI...
  5. I cant remove myself as a follower

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant remove myself as a follower: I added someone as a friend on Xbox live but they did not add me back. So I was a follower in their follower's list. This person was displayed as a friend on my friend's list. This person blocked...
  6. Removeing myself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Removeing myself: Hello, I would like to know on how do I remove myself from receiveing any future posts from xbox forums to my email? Thanks you. I had saw on xbox one that there was a way to remove myself from...
  7. Removing a report filed by myself

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removing a report filed by myself: Hello, first of all apologies if this is in the wrong place as I didn't know where else to ask. So my issue is that I reported someone for something that is pretty bad to do anywhere in the world,...
  8. I am part of a permenatly deleted family and cannot remove myself as i am a child

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am part of a permenatly deleted family and cannot remove myself as i am a child: I was busily setting up my xbox account and creating all these spare accounts and accidently making myself a part of the spares family. Not knowing this at the time, i deleted the spare accounts,...
  9. Being the idiot that I am, I removed myself from the family and now I cannot download my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being the idiot that I am, I removed myself from the family and now I cannot download my ...: Here's the story: I wanted to download a movie on my account but I couldn't because of parental controls. Being the idiot that I am, I removed myself from the family and I couldn't get back on my...
  10. Removed myself from "Family" and now I can't enter Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed myself from "Family" and now I can't enter Xbox Live: Hello! The story is: I was trying to buy a Picture Pack (Marvel Classic Heroes) from Market Place, but it wouldn't let me buy it because child and teen accounts weren't able to buy it. I'm 17...