Can not Stream to Twitch or Beam with services showing Full Screen.

Discus and support Can not Stream to Twitch or Beam with services showing Full Screen. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to stream to Twitch or Beam the game shows on those services as a small display, meaning I have a black bar on the right and on the bottom... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rusted Devil, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Rusted Devil
    Rusted Devil Guest

When I try to stream to Twitch or Beam the game shows on those services as a small display, meaning I have a black bar on the right and on the bottom so the video is showing at 620 X 328 instead of 1280 X 720. I do have a 4k TV and the XB1 is set up for
    4k, so I'm wondering if the game can't stream properly because of the 4k settings. Other games stream properly that run in 4k. Here is a link to the broadcast if I'm not explaining it right:
    Twitch Stream of Mass Effect Andromeda

:)

Rusted Devil, Mar 20, 2017
  2. toddbender
    toddbender Guest
    Can't Stream ME:Andromeda on Twitch or Beam in full Screen

I am having the same problem only that is how my game shows on my main screen. I am streaming it to my computer so I can use my G933's. When I first clicked on start icon it was normal then screen had complete static in smaller screen for five seconds then
    stayed small. I was also playing music off a usb and while game is up and streaming I would have static with my music.

toddbender, Mar 20, 2017
  3. Can't Stream ME:Andromeda on Twitch or Beam in full Screen

Having the same issue with Screenshots and Clips. It sounds like 4K is the issue. I use an XboxOne S connected to a 4K TV.

Booberry Radley, Mar 20, 2017
  4. Can not Stream to Twitch or Beam with services showing Full Screen.

Hi Rusted Devil!

The proper teams are aware and are looking into the issue but there is no ETA for a resolution of this issue at this time. Thanks for being patient and letting us know what you're running into. Keep us posted if you see anything change. Can not Stream to Twitch or Beam with services showing Full Screen. :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement
    issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Miss Share Bear, Mar 28, 2017
  5. Miss Share Bear Win User

Hi Rusted Devil!

The proper teams are aware and are looking into the issue but there is no ETA for a resolution of this issue at this time. Thanks for being patient and letting us know what you're running into. Keep us posted if you see anything change. :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement
    issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  6. toddbender Win User

I am having the same problem only that is how my game shows on my main screen. I am streaming it to my computer so I can use my G933's. When I first clicked on start icon it was normal then screen had complete static in smaller screen for five seconds then
    stayed small. I was also playing music off a usb and while game is up and streaming I would have static with my music.
  7. Booberry Radley Win User

Having the same issue with Screenshots and Clips. It sounds like 4K is the issue. I use an XboxOne S connected to a 4K TV.
  8. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox Stream directly to YouTube Update! (No Elgato) Tutorials etc

cant even use twitch now after the update, only that shoddy service called beam is working, scratch that, even that has massive issues starting up. playing on my ps4 now as i can stream to different providers.
  9. Mister Maka Win User

How do I remove Beam from my Xbox One?

Hey there AJr Lachapelle.

Beam is not an app that you can uninstall, it is built into the Xbox One to allow the best possible streaming experience. Beam should be streaming voice and audio, we're happy to provide support to help this get cleared up for you.

Keep in mind, you still have the option to stream to Twitch if you choose to :)
Thema:

1. Can not Stream to Twitch or Beam with services showing Full Screen. - Similar Threads - Stream Twitch Beam

2. Hi, I 'd like to do a streaming show on YT and Twitch or other social media about Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, I 'd like to do a streaming show on YT and Twitch or other social media about Xbox.: It's going to be mostly a MTF transition journal as I have decided to do so this year. New decade, new me? Up until this point I have groused about depression & anxiety rather than play games. I'd...
  3. Streaming Overwatch on Xbox One on Twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming Overwatch on Xbox One on Twitch: Hi so every time i stream on twitch on the xbox app it keeps crashing after various amounts of time with the game overwatch this doesn't seem like a problem on my end i've done everything to try...
  4. Unable to stream on twitch, recieving Error Code:788078D4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to stream on twitch, recieving Error Code:788078D4: Hello, I am trying to stream to Twitch with my Xbox one, Using the Twitch App. Everytime I try to broadcast it gives me an Error Code: 788078D4, and reads: We're so sorry; something unexpected...
  5. Xbox Companion app and streaming on twitch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion app and streaming on twitch: So I know that there are some ways to get party chat to work when capturing the xbox companion app for twitch. I have worked through this for myself, and just had the party chat output come...
  6. Streaming Fortnite using Twitch app from Microsoft store - sound issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming Fortnite using Twitch app from Microsoft store - sound issues: Hi all, Doing a search on these forums I've seen some people having problems with different games - when playing with non-Xbox friends they oter participants voice is not heard on the stream....
  7. Xbox 360 Twitch app will not play streams

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Twitch app will not play streams: This app quit working several months ago. I am logged on with Twitch account and can see the people I follow, but when i try to play any stream the little spinning circle in the middle of the...
  8. Twitch streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Twitch streaming: Whenever I stream on twitch on my Xbox, my chat cant hear my friends in game chat not party just the in-game chat. How do I get them to hear them without a capture card or anything? I have a...
  9. Can't Stream ME:Andromeda on Twitch or Beam in full Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Stream ME:Andromeda on Twitch or Beam in full Screen: When I try to stream to Twitch or Beam the game shows on those services as a small display, meaning I have a black bar on the right and on the bottom so the video is showing at 620 X 328 instead...
  10. Streaming to beam or twitch camera video not showing during gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming to beam or twitch camera video not showing during gameplay: Hi all, I recently picked up a kinect. The video while streaming does not show on my screen. All i see is the icons. I see that it is recording the video only during playback of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. booberry PS4