Can not submit player review on those I played Titan Fall with.

Discus and support Can not submit player review on those I played Titan Fall with. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For some ungodly irritating reason Xbox live wont let me submit reviews on players, after or mid game. 884b6962-20d1-4e6e-ab23-c392913e11d1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Captain Crunch4, May 1, 2014.

1. Can not submit player review on those I played Titan Fall with.

For some ungodly irritating reason Xbox live wont let me submit reviews on players, after or mid game.

:)

Captain Crunch4, May 1, 2014
  2. HAPTICS
    HAPTICS Guest
    Prefer Players/Avoid Players

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

Apparently 65% of the people I have played with avoided me.

I'm just curious about this, there's no way that people would take that much time to submit a review.

Heck, I don't submit reviews often.

But seriously, I can't fathom that 65% of the people I play with actually bother to pull up the submit player review menu.

That's a lot of people in one day that take time out to submit a review just for me.

[/quote]
    It's only counting anybody who's taken the time to actually submit a review, not everybody you've ever played with.

HAPTICS, May 1, 2014
  3. beachbum RIZ
    beachbum RIZ Guest
    "The Best Games Are on Xbox One"

@submit

So your saying EA choose the bone not because if the boat loads of cash M$ gave them, but because ps4 is not a capable enough console for titan fall, even though its on the 360?

beachbum RIZ, May 1, 2014
  4. WolfishBigdave Win User

Favourite Xbox Game?

for multiplayer, I play Titan Fall and Destiny. For single player, I will mostly play skate 3, or any fps.
  5. Firsmarin Win User

I am being wronged in XBOX Live

Greetings Bruno Hanai

You can allway look up the player names in recent players list.

Just go to your Friends (Hittings Xbox button) and then flip the screen to right.

You will see the list of all recent players that did play with you.

Now you can go on the player that did quit,

submit a player review and select to avoid him for quitting. (his xbox raiting will fall down)
  6. EternalDragonX Win User

Who's ready for VGX!!!! (Xbox one games)

Hopefully titan fall announcement will be a single player campaign.
  7. Malacath Win User

Submitting player reviews?

@Bazajaytee

That page is for code of conduct violations. Quitting is not a code of conduct violation so you can't use the report feature for quitters.

There is a block feature that effects reputation so I suppose you could block the quitters. Although I agree MS needs to improve the feedback system. Quitters are annoying. I personally think that quitting should be automatically logged by Xbox live and
    if done enough times should lower reputation.
  8. Cutty McButts Win User

Submitting player reviews?

This system is awful. Can you pass that along?
Thema:

Can not submit player review on those I played Titan Fall with.

1. Can not submit player review on those I played Titan Fall with. - Similar Threads - submit player review

2. How do I submit a complaint/feedback to Microsoft about their products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I submit a complaint/feedback to Microsoft about their products?: This is really vague, but how do I put feedback in a place where Microsoft has a shot of seeing it? I had my 3rd xbox controller in less than 2 years break on me (this one in less than 4 months...
  3. why will the refund form not allow me to submit it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why will the refund form not allow me to submit it?: why will the refund form not allow me to submit it? dfc00e8c-cab2-47a3-9cdc-b06921500714
  4. Cannot request refund, submit button is grayed out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot request refund, submit button is grayed out.: I've been trying for hours to refund DLC for a game on Xbox One that I do not own but the Submit button is grayed out and I cannot submit it even though I've filled out every box. I've tried...
  5. Can't press submit in xbox privacy and online safety

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't press submit in xbox privacy and online safety: I come in xbox and go to privacy and online safety then I allow what I can do in xbox, but after I click submit, it says an unexpected error occurred. Please try again later. I tried to do it many...
  6. How do I submit a case review twice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I submit a case review twice?: My Xbox name was recently changed ,without consent, I put in a case/complaint but i forgot to add some key information, so they declined my case. I have no other way to contact the enforcement...
  7. Can you submit evidence of abuse?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you submit evidence of abuse?: About a month ago, i had been playing with this person on fortnite. But then he brought a friend into the party and game, and they were extremely rude. And when i tried to defend myself, both of...
  8. Submitting privacy and online settings greys out button and doesn’t submit

in XBoX on Windows
    Submitting privacy and online settings greys out button and doesn’t submit: Hi, When editing family online privacy settings for xbox, clicking save doesn’s submit. The button becomes geyed out snd unclickable. No error code. 492e1d33-2af8-49f5-9f12-7044de45385f
  9. Unable to Submit Player Review

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Submit Player Review: I was playing WOT at 2am. There was 2 French players on both using Xbox One's on my team. I made my way to my usual camping spot (using a TD) when these 2 French guys started double teaming me and...
  10. my blocks arent working and its letting me submit more than one player review and it shouldnt ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my blocks arent working and its letting me submit more than one player review and it shouldnt ...: I've called your company and ask tham if its not supposed to do this and its not its letting me suhmit more than one player review onna person at a time and the people im having trouble with are...