Can only get sound now and the xbox wants me to do the tv start up all over again but now says ...

Discus and support Can only get sound now and the xbox wants me to do the tv start up all over again but now says ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox one tv app was working great for a month or so then just stopped working. I have done everything, unplugged/reset both xbox one and cable... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zoulin358, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Zoulin358
    Zoulin358 Guest

Can only get sound now and the xbox wants me to do the tv start up all over again but now says ...

My xbox one tv app was working great for a month or so then just stopped working. I have done everything, unplugged/reset both xbox one and cable box, switched different cables, and checked all my setting to make sure they were correct. Now it is making
    me do the tv start up over again but i cant get the tv picture to show up only sound and when it asks for my zip code, it is now telling me it is wrong. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

:)

Zoulin358, Jun 4, 2014
  2. Payment

I want to buy Life Is Strange on my xbox but when I fill out the billing details, it only lets me choose American States and Zip codes. My info says I'm from the UK (which I am), but I don't get why I can only choose States and Zip codes.

arabellabayliss, Jun 4, 2014
  3. shawnt1971
    shawnt1971 Guest
    No tv providers for my zip code in one guide

I am trying to set up my oneguide after reseting it and now when I search my zip code 52052, It says no tv providers found. I have used this zip code and Mediacom as my provider since I got the xbox when it first came out. It seems like a database error
    on xbox's end what can I do to get someone to notice this? I am in the preview program and I have sent feedback via the console yet still nothing has changed. I had called xbox support and they couldn't help me I have a service report number. What can I
    do?

shawnt1971, Jun 4, 2014
  4. CronicPAIN103 Win User

Pioneer vsx-1021-k question

Ok...now I have it all hooked up right. I can go between my xbox one and tv. But I get no sound with the xbox one. I just hear the TV.
  5. craigctb Win User

Cox Contour (Record 6) Receiver Issues

Well here we go again....now I am having the same problem only now with sound instead of video..i get no sound when opening the tv app....the same solution of quitting the tv app and reopening will resume the sound .... any help here would be appreciated
    again
  6. HpG Chrome Win User

Not able to connect to LIVE on NFSMW 2012?

What it exactly says is.. "You must be signed in to Xbox LIVE in order to access the online features of this title. Do you want to sign in now?" and I do, but it doesn't let me connect to xbox live.. But when I dashboard, I get backed sign in to xbox live
    and I play NFS again and it does it all over again,
  7. Darthy Win User

Long startup times

Thanks again for the suggestion. It seemed to work after the first one or two starts but now back to the same issue. It also works fine if I shut the xbox down fully and then start it up again. It's only if it starts up from the instant-on mode that this
    is an issue.

I have now disabled the start in TV mode option, can only try various things now. The xbox is fully up to date as I'm part of the preview program and everything else works fine, it's just this really frustrating 60 second wait when it first starts up.
  8. LayneLindsay Win User

Audio issue

G’day george! I removed the settop cable from the xbox, and there is now no sound coming from the Xbox at all when in a game. The Tv has only one HDMI cable, so I have the Settop box plugged into the Xbox and the Xbox plugged into the TV. But again, No
    sound coming from the Xbox at all
Thema:

1. Can only get sound now and the xbox wants me to do the tv start up all over again but now says ... - Similar Threads - sound wants start

2. BBC iPlayer on Xbox One has no sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    BBC iPlayer on Xbox One has no sound: BBC iPlayer on Xbox one has no sound. Audio works perfectly on all other xbox apps and games - the issue is specific to the BBC iPlayer app. When I play an iplayer stream the I get audio for a...
  3. Game loads first time for some games and than when you reload game theres sound but no...

in XboX Insiders
    Game loads first time for some games and than when you reload game theres sound but no...: Please fix this started after today's update the game loads but theres sound for modern warfare or gears 5 but no picture have to go into another screen and come back and picture will be there...
  4. Consol streaming to phone or tablet no sound

in XboX Insiders
    Consol streaming to phone or tablet no sound: So title says it all I have no sound at all through speakers bluetooth or wired headset. The stream seems to be fine, almost no lag, I just have zero sound. Any one know how to fix this? I have...
  5. i am having getting the sound back on i always and i want medium boards. greg jackson

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am having getting the sound back on i always and i want medium boards. greg jackson: I am having trouble getting the sound back on and I want medium boards. greg Jackson bbdc6505-6526-4315-aa3b-1bb126319a8d
  6. So, I want video and sound to go through my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So, I want video and sound to go through my xbox: I want to have Xbox picture and sound go through my pc and onto the screen. But it seems the only way to do that is to hope your net speed is fast enough... WHICH MINE ISNT. is there like some way...
  7. just dled for xb1 sound doesnt seem to want to work 80% so far

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just dled for xb1 sound doesnt seem to want to work 80% so far: sound do want to work seems my char and any convo i have with other npc i heve with i get no sound. d97b6bc4-6e67-49a6-8e35-ef612a767201
  8. mic don't want to pic up sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    mic don't want to pic up sound: hi there, since a week my mic isn't working. I tried it on my phone and everything is fine. I mad sure i wasnt on mute or something but still can't talk in a party or in a game chat. so I...
  9. X360 Kinect issues with calibrating the sound (wants to recalibrate everytime after restart)

in XBoX on Consoles
    X360 Kinect issues with calibrating the sound (wants to recalibrate everytime after restart): Soooo, got myself a Kinect, and an X360 like 6-8 years ago, brand new from a retail-shop, no modding, no misusing. I discovered at the beginning that it wants to recalibrate the sound everytime i...
  10. Sound does not work On limited Edition GOW 3 Console Plus I want automatic VIP REWARDS STATUS ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound does not work On limited Edition GOW 3 Console Plus I want automatic VIP REWARDS STATUS ...: My 360 sound has went out. DO NOT TRY AND DISCUSS WITH ME WAY TO CHECK TO SEE IF IT IS HOOKED UP RIGHT ETC..... ITS BROKE PERIOD, WHAT DO I DO TO GET IT FIXED OR REPLACED BECAUSE IT IS A...