Can play a game

Discus and support Can play a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im logged in my microsoft account and I cant play the game Roblox on my chromebook, Its saying that I have to link another device and I don't have a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Makalai, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Makalai
    Makalai Guest

Can play a game

Im logged in my microsoft account and I cant play the game Roblox on my chromebook, Its saying that I have to link another device and I don't have a phone to do that what can I do?

:)

Makalai, Sep 15, 2021
  2. OraWor1234 Win User

Can not play game....

Have you tried reinstalling Minecraft again?
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Can play a game.

4. MateusFontana Win User

Can play a game

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

For this type of specific issue, we recommend that you contact game support, they will be able to give you more details as to why this issue is happening. To contact them use the link below.

https://www.roblox.com/Support

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, it is always a pleasure to help the community.
  5. chrissysage Win User

Can play a game

Have you tried considering using a PC to link it. If you cant link it, have u tried contacting support.

Support for Roblox can be link here
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Can play a game

Thema:

Can play a game

1. Can play a game - Similar Threads - play game

2. Manipulation of the mouse is unresponsive when playing games that support mouse and keyboard.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Manipulation of the mouse is unresponsive when playing games that support mouse and keyboard.: When I first played Microsoft flight simulator on Xbox series s, I connected a mouse and a keyboard, which can be operated normally. However, today I entered the game again, and just started to...
  3. I’m unable to play a games DLCs and online content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m unable to play a games DLCs and online content.: So I brought the game TABS on my xbox, and I’m trying to play it on my laptop because TABS is a play anywhere game, but when I play it, it will give me a prompt saying that no profile has been...
  4. Disc Game won't Play Already Installed Game

in XboX Insiders
    Disc Game won't Play Already Installed Game: wasn't sure how to title this but here's the situation. I had installed Doom Eternal on Game Pass. My GP is no longer active but I now have the disc. When I goto launch the disc it takes me to a...
  5. Black Screen When Trying to Remote Play After Subscribing to Windows Gaming in the Insider...

in XboX Insiders
    Black Screen When Trying to Remote Play After Subscribing to Windows Gaming in the Insider...: As the title say, I've subscribed to Windows Gaming in the Insider Hub, activating the function of Remote Play, but it won't work, not even showing the green starship, just a black screen. I've...
  6. Red Dead 2 issue playing the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead 2 issue playing the game: I had purchased red dead redemption 2 ultimate edition digitally. When I opened yesterday it showed this error "do you own this game or app 0x82d40006". I've tried all solutions in Xbox assist and...
  7. Cpu drops while playing game drops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cpu drops while playing game drops: Hello i need help when i am not playing games the cpu speed is on the max turbo, but when playing game it drops until below the base the cpu speed it used be i try some method so i changed to...
  8. No connection on Xbox One to Bethesda.net to play game Fallout76

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No connection on Xbox One to Bethesda.net to play game Fallout76: Why can I not connect my Xbox One to Bethesda,net and play Fallout76. This has been the case for approaching 24 hours which is unacceptable. I look to you to offer some form of explanation and...
  9. Why does my Series X randomly turn off when playing games

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Series X randomly turn off when playing games: My Xbox randomly turns off when I play nba2k22. I don’t have anything in the setting for it to do this and it’ll do it even when I’m just idle in the game. It has done this with Cold War and...
  10. On homescreen, why "Games Pass / EA Play" is shown in games' icon, but "X|S" isn't?!

in XboX Insiders
    On homescreen, why "Games Pass / EA Play" is shown in games' icon, but "X|S" isn't?!: Really can't understand why this was never implemented there and we can only see it under "My games and apps". submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]