Can purchase from XBOX, but not PC

Discus and support Can purchase from XBOX, but not PC in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have money in XBOX account, and can purchase fine using the XBOX360, but when trying to make same purchase from PC [while signed in to same... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Duped by XBOX, May 20, 2019.

1. Can purchase from XBOX, but not PC

I have money in XBOX account, and can purchase fine using the XBOX360,

but when trying to make same purchase from PC [while signed in to same accounr], says 'no valid payment option'. What's the trick here?

:)

Duped by XBOX, May 20, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Duped

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

It really depends on what you are trying to purchase. On your PC or Xbox One, you are unable to make purchases for Xbox 360 titles or content using your Microsoft Account balance. You need to be on an Xbox 360 in order to use that currency.

Can you confirm what it is that you are trying to purchase? If you do, we should be able to further assist you.
  3. luissolid Win User

If you're using the website try to use a different browser.

If you're using the stote app in Windows then you will need to check your pc pc configuration (country, store match ypu location)
  4. Duped by XBOX Win User

Thanks for replies. You say what i'm trying to do is impossible, ok.

Can't buy X360 content from PC, that's just how it is.

Problem solved.
  5. Smwutches Win User

The store on xbox.com is the same as the store on the One. The One store has never been updated to work with the Microsoft account balance for purchases of 360 content. The only way to purchase 360 content with your balance is through the console itself.
  6. Pyrosplayhouse Win User

Bought a game on Xbox Microsoft store and can't play on pc

Once you seen the list of play anywhere titles you go to the xbox digital store search for the title and you can download it to play on pc! If you purchase it from pc and want to play on xbox it will be under your games and apps in the ready to install section.
    If you purchase it on xbox to find it on pc you search for it on the store and install it from there.
Thema:

1. Can purchase from XBOX, but not PC - Similar Threads - purchase

2. Xbox live Gold purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Gold purchases: I'm in UK and looking to buy 12 month Xbox live from an online reseller for family member, one is EU and the other is Global both different prices but support English language, can I purchase...
  3. Xbox live cannot be purchased

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live cannot be purchased: I keep getting the error below. Why? I would love to purchase xbox live but am unable to. App-ConversionUnavailable 5lqsosfBNU6uN7ON.0.0.23.9 2019/07/13 - 13:13:04 UTC...
  4. Purchase additions to the game "Set of additions" The Witcher 3 "(blood and wine; stone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase additions to the game "Set of additions" The Witcher 3 "(blood and wine; stone...: [img] There was a purchase of the addition to the game "Witcher 3" July 9, 2019. Addition to the game is not displayed in the magazine purchases. Please return the money or eliminate the error....
  5. XBox live accounts are not recording end users purchases correctly in the last 24 hours

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox live accounts are not recording end users purchases correctly in the last 24 hours: XBox live accounts are not recording end users purchases correctly in the last 24 hours gamers are entering there purchases codes for games like world of tanks and they are not getting there...
  6. Xbox 360 and purchasing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 and purchasing: I own an Xbox one owner and I am currently subscribed to Games with Gold I am aware credit cards must be used in order to purchased xbox 360 and original xbox content (correct me if I am wrong...
  7. Xbox 360 purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 purchases: How do I find purchases i made on my xbox 360 from 2008-2014? 671cfd7a-4e0f-4dd4-a52e-9b2a0c2dc1eb
  8. Now have only MS Account for Xbox, can I transfer the purchases from the other Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now have only MS Account for Xbox, can I transfer the purchases from the other Xbox...: Closing all multible MS X Box accounts, can I transfer the purchases from the old accounts to one account that I am using? ba662ef4-bd7d-4a43-9000-8e1bd09865c2
  9. I can no longer use Store Credits. I have to now use my credit card for purchase?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can no longer use Store Credits. I have to now use my credit card for purchase?: So here is a problem. I have tried to make a purchase with my Microsoft credits, but it asks me to pay the difference with my credit card. Truth is, I have more than enough store credits, but now...
  10. Lost purchased content in Minecraft Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost purchased content in Minecraft Nintendo switch: We purchased a mod in Minecreaft Nintendo switch but now, two Days later it is not available. It says we need to purchase it again. What can have happened? Best Regards...