Can purchase from XBOX, but not PC

Discus and support Can purchase from XBOX, but not PC in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have money in XBOX account, and can purchase fine using the XBOX360, but when trying to make same purchase from PC [while signed in to same... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Duped by XBOX, May 20, 2019.

1. Can purchase from XBOX, but not PC

I have money in XBOX account, and can purchase fine using the XBOX360,

but when trying to make same purchase from PC [while signed in to same accounr], says 'no valid payment option'. What's the trick here?

:)

Duped by XBOX, May 20, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Duped

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

It really depends on what you are trying to purchase. On your PC or Xbox One, you are unable to make purchases for Xbox 360 titles or content using your Microsoft Account balance. You need to be on an Xbox 360 in order to use that currency.

Can you confirm what it is that you are trying to purchase? If you do, we should be able to further assist you.
  3. luissolid Win User

If you're using the website try to use a different browser.

If you're using the stote app in Windows then you will need to check your pc pc configuration (country, store match ypu location)
  4. Duped by XBOX Win User

Thanks for replies. You say what i'm trying to do is impossible, ok.

Can't buy X360 content from PC, that's just how it is.

Problem solved.
  5. Smwutches Win User

The store on xbox.com is the same as the store on the One. The One store has never been updated to work with the Microsoft account balance for purchases of 360 content. The only way to purchase 360 content with your balance is through the console itself.
  6. Pyrosplayhouse Win User

Bought a game on Xbox Microsoft store and can't play on pc

Once you seen the list of play anywhere titles you go to the xbox digital store search for the title and you can download it to play on pc! If you purchase it from pc and want to play on xbox it will be under your games and apps in the ready to install section.
    If you purchase it on xbox to find it on pc you search for it on the store and install it from there.
Thema:

1. Can purchase from XBOX, but not PC - Similar Threads - purchase

2. How do you gift a digital game you have already purchased?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you gift a digital game you have already purchased?: I have searched high and low and cannot find a definitive answer to this situation. I preordered a digital edition of a game. I want to preorder that same game for my friend as a digital gift....
  3. I purchased NBA2k20 about a month ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased NBA2k20 about a month ago: I purchased NBA2k20 about a month ago, and have yet to be able to play it. The screen goes black then shows no signal. Now today it's doing the same thing with Hulu, but not with WWE Network. Now...
  4. Purchase Orange Box 360 for XboxOne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Orange Box 360 for XboxOne: Hi, How can I purchase The Orange Box from the marketplace? It seems the link is not working correctly outside the US...
  5. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your purchase cannot be completed at this time: Hi, so uhm. Ive been trying to get elder scrolls morrowind and i cant. Tried online, on xbox app and on the xbox itself. I keep getting this error with all the backward compatible games....
  6. Tracing Xbox purchases

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tracing Xbox purchases: I have a Microsoft account and my son has an Xbox. Some transactions have appeared on my bank statement for Microsoft Xbox purchases. I suspect my son has used my or my wife's debit card details...
  7. How to use multiple Visa cards to purchase a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use multiple Visa cards to purchase a game?: Hello. I am trying to purchase Madden NFL 20 using my two Visa cards. However, my Xbox will not let me use both of them. Is there any way I could use both cards to buy the game?...
  8. Купленная игра [Translate] Purchased game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Купленная игра [Translate] Purchased game: На xbox360 были купленны две игры fifa17,18.сохранил их в облаке и купил xbox one s ,но теперь этих игр нет на новой консоле.хотел скачать но магазин выставляет счет на оплату.помогите решить...
  9. 42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and...: 42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and O.S.D for the monitor. PLZ HELP! Thank you for the help, I just want to make sure I get the best experience...
  10. Minecraft purchases gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft purchases gone: My son plays minecraft on an android tablet. Game would not load so we deleted the app and re-downloaded it. How do I recover all my purchases? They are gone? After this i have now made a...