Can sign in but can’t access any games at the main menu

Discus and support Can sign in but can’t access any games at the main menu in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can sign in OK but when i access any game it just gets me to the main menu and i cant log in using my gamertag whats going on?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MisterBigMack, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Can sign in but can’t access any games at the main menu

I can sign in OK but when i access any game it just gets me to the main menu and i cant log in using my gamertag

whats going on?

:)

MisterBigMack, Mar 15, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

3. Chargersbride Win User

can not access the main menu

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Try a factory reset and if that doesn't work send your console for repairs.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset by pressing the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts off completely. Then unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
  6. gds1972 Win User

Can’t Access The Menu

Hi

Can you please try and carry out a console hard reset by pressing and holding the power button on the front of the console for 5-10 seconds, Once the console has shut down I would personally also remove the power cable from the wall outlet for two minutes
    to also allow the power supply to reset itself.

Once you have done this reconnect everything and hopefully everything should be okay once you have powered the console back on.
Thema:

1. Can sign in but can’t access any games at the main menu - Similar Threads - sign can’t access

2. Can’t sign I to my account 0xCFFFF82E error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign I to my account 0xCFFFF82E error code: I cannot sign i to my xbox account Chumbo#9194. Error code 0xCFFFF82E is popping up. My wife’s account can log in no issue. Not mine. It appears others have had this issue as well i have just been...
  3. Can’t sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft for PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft for PS4: The previous question thread i saw had no actual solutions then got locked after a month. I have been unable to find a working solution and i just wanna play with my friends on xbox, please help...
  4. Can’t sign into Ubisoft!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into Ubisoft!: Hi I just purchased “steep” and it says I must create and Ubisoft account to run it. It will not let me sign in for some reason? Do i have to have xbox live? Please help Thanks!...
  5. Can’t sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t sign in: When I go to sign into the Xbox App on IOS this pops up. [img] How do I fix this? be0c355c-95a2-4ea1-80a3-cf7003bda707
  6. Can’t sign into minecraft. Wont let me unlink microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into minecraft. Wont let me unlink microsoft account: I tried linking my microsoft account to my ps4 minecraft and it failed. I think I put in the wrong information or something but I got no error code. When I click ‘sign in its free’ I get a message...
  7. Can’t sign into the Xbox (beta) app on windows

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign into the Xbox (beta) app on windows: Every time I press login it shows my account and says let’s play but when I press it nothing happens. Also I get ash beard error whenever I try to play Sea of Thieves, I’m not sure if their...
  8. can’t sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    can’t sign in: So basically I couldn’t sign into my account for whatever reason. I tried everything I could find online and nothing has worked. not even hard resetting it. when I click add new on the sign in...
  9. Signed out of Micro Account on Minecraft PS4 and I can’t get back in now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Signed out of Micro Account on Minecraft PS4 and I can’t get back in now: So I signed into my microsoft account on minecraft ps4 bedrock and it linked and everything and there were no problems other than my bedrock stuff that I’ve had like my Earth Skin weren’t showing...
  10. Can’t sign into Microsoft on my ps4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into Microsoft on my ps4.: I am currently trying to login to Microsoft to play minecraft on my PS4 but it keeps telling me “Failed to login” and “We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.”...