Can sign in but can’t access any games at the main menu

Discus and support Can sign in but can’t access any games at the main menu in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can sign in OK but when i access any game it just gets me to the main menu and i cant log in using my gamertag whats going on?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MisterBigMack, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Can sign in but can’t access any games at the main menu

I can sign in OK but when i access any game it just gets me to the main menu and i cant log in using my gamertag

whats going on?

:)

MisterBigMack, Mar 15, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

3. gds1972 Win User

Can’t Access The Menu

Hi

Can you please try and carry out a console hard reset by pressing and holding the power button on the front of the console for 5-10 seconds, Once the console has shut down I would personally also remove the power cable from the wall outlet for two minutes
    to also allow the power supply to reset itself.

Once you have done this reconnect everything and hopefully everything should be okay once you have powered the console back on.
  4. VernierSlake Win User

L.A. Noire DLC Problem

Tried seeing if you can access them in game ie not from the main menu?
  5. StephenQuinn82 Win User

GTA SA

Can you not press the start button and then Quit to access the main menu?
  6. Printmatic Win User

Purchased Game shows as trial please help

Update:

I was able to get it to work earlier today on a console other than the one I originally purchased it on and other than the one that the license is currently tied to.

What I did was redownload the game from my download history on a different console. Then launch the game with the profile that purchased the game. That still showed the game as a trial version. Then I signed out of my account once on the main menu screen.
    From there trying to select any option will prompt you to sign in to an account to play the game. So I went ahead and signed back in to my account that purchased the game and the main menu then transformed in to the full game main menu. Letting me then access
    the full version, online co-op, leaderboards etc. Let me know if you are able to get this to work as well. If not, then I will try to find another work around. Fingers crossed!
Thema:

1. Can sign in but can’t access any games at the main menu - Similar Threads - sign can’t access

2. Can’t sign in/add new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in/add new account: The problem first started when randomly I couldn’t sign into my account and now I’ve restarted my console and wiped memory from it and it’s not letting me add a new account now and I need help. I...
  3. Can’t sign in or recover Xbox live account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in or recover Xbox live account.: ive hard reset my xbo multiple times, reset the internet, and removed my account from my console to recover it. All that comes up is “try again in a while” and the error code “0x87DD0004”...
  4. Can’t sign in on my Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign in on my Xbox one: Keeps saying try again in a few minutes but ive tried this 100 times and it still doesnt work 3369d914-5bf0-4568-bdb8-ff8667ca83f0
  5. Can’t sign in on my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in on my Xbox one: I have restarted my xbox multiple times even factory reset it and it still won’t let me sign in 631750e7-2a66-4786-8920-bdebe7bc7e33
  6. Can’t Sign in to any profiles on Xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t Sign in to any profiles on Xbox one.: I understand that xbox live is down or experiencing difficulties.... I however can not even sign into any profiles that are on my xb1. Status says core system is running, but i cant even sign in...
  7. I can’t sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sign in: I cant sign into my xbox. It gives me an error code and I looked it up and it happens when the xbox servers are down but they aren’t down. I tried restarting my xbox but that also doesn’t work....
  8. Can’t sign in can’t play games, error code 0x87DD0006

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign in can’t play games, error code 0x87DD0006: Cant sign in for past 3 hours, restarted modem twice, deleted profile, full rebooted 3 times, removed all my billing information. Really tried everything just want to play...
  9. Can’t sign in

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in: Every time I try to sign in, it kicks me back to the sign in menu, and I can’t seem to find a way to log in. I have tried restarting my Xbox One and also deleting my account and downloading it...
  10. Can’t add account or sign in to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t add account or sign in to Xbox One: When i tried logging into my account a few days ago i got hit with a loading screen that turned into a white screen that proceeded to do nothing. I tried resetting the console, disconnecting and...