Can some one help? my my pc gets stuck.

Discus and support Can some one help? my my pc gets stuck. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my pc gets stuck when i put my games in windowed settings. Just when i put them in that setting, on full screen they work perfect. Pc spec ryzen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Guiillermo Lozada, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Can some one help? my my pc gets stuck.

Hello, my pc gets stuck when i put my games in windowed settings. Just when i put them in that setting, on full screen they work perfect. Pc spec ryzen 5 5600x, mobo asus prime b550m-a ac, grafics rx 5600 xt, 16 gb ram

:)

Guiillermo Lozada, Aug 15, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Guiillermo, what would be your system, win 10 or 11, when it says that your PC freezes, it freezes completely and does not appear any error message and can still navigate and mess with the applications, or have to turn off the PC for it to return to normal?

In such cases it can difficult to determine the source, may be lack of update on the system, corrupted video drive, some virus or malware existing on the PC etc.

I'll be waiting for your reply
  3. AdventSoul05 Win User

Need Some Advice

@CollapseControl

I would love to get TL2 and Minecraft on my computer but PC games require ALOT of resources to run nowadays and this laptop from 2010 can't seem to run anything other than WoW well. Xbox games run flawless in my eyes and that works for me. Only thing I
    can seem to play on my laptop is World of Warcraft and am pretty much stuck with only that. Even Diablo 3 is laggy like no tomorrow even though my specs are met on what is recommended.

The single core processor might be to blame for alot of my problems PC wise though ._.
  4. FoolhardyTrain3 Win User

Can't sign into Xbox One

I am trying to sign in but get stuck when waiting to receive the link to my microsoft account. the email never comes to my account. what to do? any help most appreciated
  5. MahadiAntor Win User

Xbox Game Pass download keeps getting stuck. Need a fix.

If I understand correctly, you are trying to download an Xbox app on your PC.

If that is correct, you may want to try resetting the Store cache:

• Go to Start > type wsreset > select wsreset.
    • When the Store opens, check if app downloads have started.
    I am trying to download Metro Exodus from Xbox Game Pass App for PC but my download keeps getting stuck. This problem is not unique for this game but every game I try to download through Xbox Game Pass PC App through my Gamepass Pc subscription keeps getting
    stuck after running for a downloading for a 5 to 10 minutes. I noticed the download usally gets stuck when I use the internet during the download period. It doesn't matter if i use internet on the same pc or use my phone to connect to the same wifi. I don't
    think it's a problem with my connection. Because I don't have the same problem when I use steam, epic game store, origin, uplay etc. Only my microsoft/Xbox Gamepass Pc download seems to get stuck after running some time
  6. Boss 429 POWER Win User

Seagate external drive (2TB) has stopped working.

i tried to fix it on my PC, but i get stuck due to the cyclic redundancy check data error.
Thema:

1. Can some one help? my my pc gets stuck. - Similar Threads - help gets stuck

2. My Xbox will get stuck on the green screen then shuts off. Help needed please

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox will get stuck on the green screen then shuts off. Help needed please: Basically explained in the title, when I turn on my Xbox it will stay on the green screen for about 2-4 minutes. After this the screen will go black for a second then it will switch itself off....
  3. Please help me get my Xbox setup I’m stuck!!

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me get my Xbox setup I’m stuck!!: I bought it for my niece and it’s having me setup using the Xbox app, but it wants me to use this network and won’t give me the option to choose another. I of course don’t know the pw for this...
  4. End of headset stuck in there. Can anyone help me get it out? Controller:elite series 1

in XboX Insiders
    End of headset stuck in there. Can anyone help me get it out? Controller:elite series 1: [IMG] submitted by /u/xriverdragon [link] [comments]
  5. HELP!! i got a credit card stuck in my Xbox One S disc player. How do i get it out?!

in XboX Insiders
    HELP!! i got a credit card stuck in my Xbox One S disc player. How do i get it out?!: ok so before y’all ask why and how.... I was fidgeting with my debit card and somehow it ended up with me watching my debit card slowly get sucked into the xbox disc player. I cant get it out and...
  6. Help state of decay 2 gets stuck in a black screen on startup :( I'm on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Help state of decay 2 gets stuck in a black screen on startup :( I'm on pc.: I tryed everything I can think of:( I reinstalled it like 7 times did not help. And I did many of the other trouble shoots too:( help. I get no sound it just gets stuck in a black screen on...
  7. Xbox live chat wait line gets stuck at number 15 all the time. Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live chat wait line gets stuck at number 15 all the time. Please help: My xbox live code was missing some digits. And I've been on the xbox support live chat for 4 hours. But it always gets stuck at number 15. Please someone help. I need a replacement code...
  8. Can't Get Initial Update. Stuck at 13% (475MB) every time. Plz help!

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Get Initial Update. Stuck at 13% (475MB) every time. Plz help!: [IMG] submitted by /u/coreyevan2 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox 1 S disk getting stuck when.... HELP!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 S disk getting stuck when.... HELP!!: Okay so I am beyond frustrated about this. I bought this console brand new in November off of Amazon. This issue started shortly after I got it and has escalated to the point where it takes many...
  10. Disc stuck in Xbox One, tried the paperclip on the side, Not Working, where to get help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc stuck in Xbox One, tried the paperclip on the side, Not Working, where to get help?: Overwatch is stuck in my Xbox One. Its stuck between load and unload. I tried playing it and its not working. Tried putting the paperclip on the side hole and pushing, its not working. Should...