Can somebody fix the subreddit logo?

Discus and support Can somebody fix the subreddit logo? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have OCD and it is very frustrating to visit this subreddit and see the logo be off-centered when it shouldn’t so I ask you to please fix the logo.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Official_Koenigjay, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Can somebody fix the subreddit logo?

I have OCD and it is very frustrating to visit this subreddit and see the logo be off-centered when it shouldn’t so I ask you to please fix the logo.

submitted by /u/Official_Koenigjay
    [link] [comments]

/u/Official_Koenigjay, Sep 28, 2019
  2. schnurren Win User

Achievement order

3. MtnDewPredator Win User

Mic buzzing/weird noises

can somebody help how to fix that?
  4. Commanderkoerg Win User

Missing Game Covers for Digital Xbox 360 Games

I have the same problem. Hope somebody can fix it...
  5. Zeus2aCronus Win User

Saints Row IV Re Elected: Installation stuck in queue

Can somebody please post a fix for this. I'm gettin pretty aggravated
  6. duducorvao Win User

Ori and The Will of the Wisps (xbox (beta) ) doesn't open anymore

Thema:

Can somebody fix the subreddit logo?

1. Can somebody fix the subreddit logo? - Similar Threads - somebody fix subreddit

2. I get 18 y/o error can somebody help please?

in XboX Insiders
    I get 18 y/o error can somebody help please?: Im trying to play RTX Minecraft in my pc. I have all the requirements (RTX 2060 , Minecraft Win10 , a pc) but after i i download the Insider Hub it says : We have detected that the person logged...
  3. I Am Having Trouble Figuring Out How To Stream Xbox Games On My Phone. Can Somebody Help?

in XboX Insiders
    I Am Having Trouble Figuring Out How To Stream Xbox Games On My Phone. Can Somebody Help?: . submitted by /u/HyperzGaming [link] [comments]
  4. I stuck on building terrain when join realms, can somebody help me?

in XBoX on Mobile
    I stuck on building terrain when join realms, can somebody help me?: [img] I have same problem in other realm to, i dont know why this happen, I have tried to re-install minecraft, have deleted the apk data, sign out and sign in again...
  5. I can't play minecraft RTX beta because don't appeard in Xbox insider Somebody help please

in XboX Insiders
    I can't play minecraft RTX beta because don't appeard in Xbox insider Somebody help please: I can't play the beta of RTX minecraft and I have all update submitted by /u/GHKLJamess [link] [comments]
  6. Somebody can reactivate my Microsoft rewards account??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Somebody can reactivate my Microsoft rewards account??: I made a redemption of 5 reais and 15 reais (Brazilian currency) in the microsoft rewards program, I expected to drop into the account, and soon after it was canceled and my account was suspended...
  7. Can somebody help me with consle steaming!

in XboX Insiders
    Can somebody help me with consle steaming!: I have the Delta ring and I'm in the U.S. but everytime I click "setup new xbox" on the streaming app it says, "Consle streaming isn't in your ring or region yet," can somebody help me with this?...
  8. why doesn't somebody fix this game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesn't somebody fix this game?: the newest problem I having this time around is: the game shuts off before I can claim the suitcases. at least the bingos register, as well as the power numbers. the tickets subtract, and what...
  9. somebody do there F____ing job ang fix this s__t almost 2 years going on

in XBoX on Consoles
    somebody do there F____ing job ang fix this s__t almost 2 years going on: my tenure went from 5 to 4 in october 2016 had support and escalated it they cant figure why my tenure now been stuck at 4 for almost 2 years this happened before when i was 2 and went to 3 they...
  10. tenure somebody do there F ing job and fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    tenure somebody do there F ing job and fix this: my tenure went from 5 to 4 in october 2016 had support and escalated it they cant figure why my tenure now been stuck at 4 for almost 2 years this happened before when i was 2 and went to 3 they...