Can somebody fix the subreddit logo?

Discus and support Can somebody fix the subreddit logo? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have OCD and it is very frustrating to visit this subreddit and see the logo be off-centered when it shouldn’t so I ask you to please fix the logo.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Official_Koenigjay, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Can somebody fix the subreddit logo?

I have OCD and it is very frustrating to visit this subreddit and see the logo be off-centered when it shouldn’t so I ask you to please fix the logo.

submitted by /u/Official_Koenigjay
    [link] [comments]

/u/Official_Koenigjay, Sep 28, 2019
  2. MtnDewPredator Win User

Mic buzzing/weird noises

can somebody help how to fix that?
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Mouse and keyboard support

Try using the software that came with the mouse and reduce pole rate to 125. This is a fix that seems to work, as suggested on a few posts on Xbox Insider subreddit.
  4. Commanderkoerg Win User

Missing Game Covers for Digital Xbox 360 Games

I have the same problem. Hope somebody can fix it...
  5. Zeus2aCronus Win User

Saints Row IV Re Elected: Installation stuck in queue

Can somebody please post a fix for this. I'm gettin pretty aggravated
  6. bowski477 Win User

My xbox decided to reset itself

In addition and feedback on the insider program can go to the insider subreddit at reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders
Thema:

Can somebody fix the subreddit logo?

1. Can somebody fix the subreddit logo? - Similar Threads - somebody fix subreddit

2. Somebody else is getting around 10% of download speed on Alpha Skip Ahead latest build?

in XboX Insiders
    Somebody else is getting around 10% of download speed on Alpha Skip Ahead latest build?: Xbox One X. Alpha Skip Ahead sept. 11th build I don't have the fatest internet in the world but at least is decent. I have a 250mb connection withoud data cap, my computer is plugged in with a...
  3. Somebody explain it to me/Alguem me explica isso

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Somebody explain it to me/Alguem me explica isso: [img] [img] [img] Although I am on the console, a warning pops up that I need to be on a console to perform the transaction a56ff3ed-5111-455b-a3a3-ecfad0f5b943
  4. Somebody wants to falsely spam report my account!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Somebody wants to falsely spam report my account!: I am really in need of help, the user (Mod Removed - Personal Information) said last night he was going to report my account over and over on his normal account and other accounts. I really don't...
  5. How to report somebody.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to report somebody.: Last night my 12 year old nephew was playing Fortnite. Him and his friend naively joined a gamer who started a group and who was promising free VBucks. He was then messaged them a website to...
  6. accdentally reported somebody

in XBoX on Consoles
    accdentally reported somebody: Hi Ive accidentally reported somebody called [Mod Removed - Personal Information] on Xbox live leading to a ban and i would like you to unban him 395ee1ef-523b-456f-92fa-751b6fbe24ef
  7. I think reported somebody on Fortnite for no reason.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I think reported somebody on Fortnite for no reason.: I might have reported somebody on fortnite for no reason, will I get banned? f361a0a2-4814-4ba3-8867-2cc0c0c94997
  8. why doesn't somebody fix this game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesn't somebody fix this game?: the newest problem I having this time around is: the game shuts off before I can claim the suitcases. at least the bingos register, as well as the power numbers. the tickets subtract, and what...
  9. somebody do there F____ing job ang fix this s__t almost 2 years going on

in XBoX on Consoles
    somebody do there F____ing job ang fix this s__t almost 2 years going on: my tenure went from 5 to 4 in october 2016 had support and escalated it they cant figure why my tenure now been stuck at 4 for almost 2 years this happened before when i was 2 and went to 3 they...
  10. tenure somebody do there F ing job and fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    tenure somebody do there F ing job and fix this: my tenure went from 5 to 4 in october 2016 had support and escalated it they cant figure why my tenure now been stuck at 4 for almost 2 years this happened before when i was 2 and went to 3 they...