: Can somebody please help me setup my new Xbox

Discus and support : Can somebody please help me setup my new Xbox in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Can somebody please help me setup my new Xbox my new Xbox will not hook up to my Wi-Fi it keeps kicking me back to the first screen of setup... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by FrankCogswell69, Jan 3, 2021.

1. : Can somebody please help me setup my new Xbox

my new Xbox will not hook up to my Wi-Fi it keeps kicking me back to the first screen of setup

:)

FrankCogswell69, Jan 3, 2021
  2. Mazter Legend Win User

Can somebody please help me !

I agree just block them and change your profile details and report it to a Enforcement Team Member
  3. MeanMachine 47 Win User

Can somebody please help me !

Hi there, resetting your home network should reassign new IP addresses to your online devices. Power your xbox 360 off then your modem / router, leave for a few minutes then power your router / modem on first once it's all connected power on your xbox 360.

The said person who is sending you these message will most likely have a program on his computer which enables them to find your IP address when you connect to them. Don't send him any more messages. Block communications and change your Windows Live ID and
    password. If you are still unsure whether or not your profile is secure then you can PM one of the xbox LIVE enforcement team, just click on the little envelope under one of their posts in

the Suspension Forums
  4. Daft Badger Win User

can somebody please help me

You're not allowed to ask for codes/trials on the forums.
  5. BurningFoot Win User

: Can somebody please help me

Thank you, has my security been compromised? What should I do?
  6. YatiKing86 Win User

Console cannot load up system. System error E305.

My Xbox One will not come on at all what can I do? Somebody help me please
Thema:

1. : Can somebody please help me setup my new Xbox - Similar Threads - somebody please help

2. Can somebody please help me. I am having whooshing noises in my new headset and I have no...

in XboX Insiders
    Can somebody please help me. I am having whooshing noises in my new headset and I have no...: So I recently purchased the a10 Astro gaming headset for my Xbox one s and when I plugged it in it made a distorted whooshing noise whenever I clicked the middle home button on my controller. It...
  3. : Can somebody please help me

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Can somebody please help me: : Can somebody please help me (Ipv6) I don't know what I have done wrong the ipv6 tests keep failing. specs-DIR-825ACG1 ver-3.0.6 screenshot [img] 2f88db1b-ba4a-4ac4-8574-9f5ee57a819c
  4. I get 18 y/o error can somebody help please?

in XboX Insiders
    I get 18 y/o error can somebody help please?: Im trying to play RTX Minecraft in my pc. I have all the requirements (RTX 2060 , Minecraft Win10 , a pc) but after i i download the Insider Hub it says : We have detected that the person logged...
  5. I can't play minecraft RTX beta because don't appeard in Xbox insider Somebody help please

in XboX Insiders
    I can't play minecraft RTX beta because don't appeard in Xbox insider Somebody help please: I can't play the beta of RTX minecraft and I have all update submitted by /u/GHKLJamess [link] [comments]
  6. can somebody please help me i dont know how to update the xbox app im on a HB gaming...

in XBoX on Windows
    can somebody please help me i dont know how to update the xbox app im on a HB gaming...: can somebody please help me i dont know how to update the xbox app im on a HB gaming computer. evrey time i start a party it says update to the newst vierson c6b3f176-b6af-4dd1-8fc1-f7a7fac7eb98
  7. Can somebody please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can somebody please help: Hey guys, I’ve been trying to buy black ops 2 on my Xbox one using PayPal and I have also tried credit card and I keep getting a message saying “sorry your purchase could not be processed right...
  8. I got counsel banned for no resone somebody please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got counsel banned for no resone somebody please help me: I got coral ban help me what did I do help meeee a0cf47da-1954-4187-803c-1c7ac1a576df
  9. Can somebody please help with this enforcement problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can somebody please help with this enforcement problem: I made a battlefield montage and had it up for a week made it to the trending list on xbox and all the sudden they delete it not once but TWICE and give me the enforcement message Here is the...
  10. Please help me somebody

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me somebody: please help me got banned for communication but a person was saying mean things to me for no reason because we lost a game so just please help me out I'm literally is my account I use all the time...