Can someone acknowledge that this isn’t a hardware problem/ there are 5+ people who are...

Discus and support Can someone acknowledge that this isn’t a hardware problem/ there are 5+ people who are... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ToxicComics [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ToxicComics, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Can someone acknowledge that this isn’t a hardware problem/ there are 5+ people who are...

/u/ToxicComics, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Scarecrow VC Win User

There was a problem with the update

More like you recommend hiding the problem.

Just think of all the people who are going to leave the preview dashboard if you guys can eventually fix the problem.

A Xbox live status report would also be nice. Acknowledging there is preview dashboard update problem, so people who can not use their Xbox online have a little bit of knowledge that the problem is being looked into and saves people calling support.
  3. Twidget Win User

Service Alert on Xbox 360

No, the issue is not resolved. I am still getting a Service Alert when Testing Xbox Live Connection. To me, this is still a problem that no one has acknowledged in anyway. I have used this testing feature in the past and it has come back with no problems.
    That is not the case at the moment.

#1: Someone needs to acknowledge what I am reporting.

#2: Someone should investigate this issue, not by checking the website.

#3: Someone should then get back to me with any relevant information on this issue.

#4: I will consider this issue resolved when I can download a game without it stopping until it is completely downloaded.

I am pretty sure that I am not the only one experiencing this issue. I imagine there are many people who don't read the forums.
  4. Laughboy1 Win User

Kinect Sports Rivals distorted music and audio

A lot of people have this issue as I've been reading them but no solutions. Please can someone from Microsoft at least acknowledge this issue.
  5. Snowowl Win User

In B4 All... who's excited for FM4?

Okay, gotcha. One of the problems is the cost of the add-on hardware, and a lot of people (parents, too) just don't have the extra money. I know people who absolutely love what it does, even know someone who has lost 35 pounds just by using the exercise
    program which apparently makes it a healthy habit to enjoy. LOL!
  6. Blood Inside Win User

Netflix and Amazon Lovefilm - Choppy Framerate

At last, some acknowledgement of the problems. Shame it took 170+ posts and 4 months. But then MS have shareholders and admitting stuff like this honestly never happens.

Everything will be miraculously fixed for when the titanfall bundle comes out, and the only people who will ever know how crap things were for the first 5 months will be us saps who paid £30 extra for a glorified beta test. But then sadly I'm not surprised.
Thema:

Can someone acknowledge that this isn’t a hardware problem/ there are 5+ people who are...

1. Can someone acknowledge that this isn’t a hardware problem/ there are 5+ people who are... - Similar Threads - someone acknowledge isn’t

2. Alpha skip-ahead Black tape with the Xbox guide someone noticed I had time before I realize...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip-ahead Black tape with the Xbox guide someone noticed I had time before I realize...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  3. Can someone provide to me the correct forum to report a hardware level issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone provide to me the correct forum to report a hardware level issue: As the subject states, can someone provide a url to the forum that deals with hardware level manufacturing faults? From my previous message, the response of: "Unfortunately, Microsoft and Xbox...
  4. How do talk to someone from Microsoft??????

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do talk to someone from Microsoft??????: Im having problems with my account status and just to to real person and not emailing . 8287e2da-43fc-42e2-a4da-b6692fecae74
  5. Xbox account someone took over my account and deleted all my fortnite skins progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account someone took over my account and deleted all my fortnite skins progress: Someone took over my account and fortnite skins and progress and the vbucks i had was erased 95028f53-9e29-4434-a720-af0abef23d2d
  6. Can someone explain? I really dont want to reset my xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone explain? I really dont want to reset my xbox: [IMG] submitted by /u/Alacrityyy [link] [comments]
  7. Someone break into my account! I guess...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone break into my account! I guess...: Hello Everyone! It never happened to me before, but I think someone might break into my account and changed my avatar picture. Microsoft sent me a letter I break the Xbox live laws. I searched a...
  8. Banned someone needs to look into these

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned someone needs to look into these: So my account was banned and theres NO ONE to talk to about it your customer service sucks and are NO HELP. My son who has a learning disability sent invites to a game for christ sakes he...
  9. Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else: Help i cant connect to 1 friend but can others ee486083-cf98-4008-b0e2-c38ca6222d6f
  10. how can i talk to someone regarding xbox live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how can i talk to someone regarding xbox live: I need to talk to some one regarding xbox live membership that i keep getting billed for. e50d956c-2c3e-4042-8279-074fde416128