Can someone at Microsoft Access specific saves on the cloud?

Discus and support Can someone at Microsoft Access specific saves on the cloud? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Playing subnautica and had to close the game down because the game wouldn't save my game, just kept saying "saving" in the top corner and wouldn't end.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cam455, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Cam455
    Cam455 Guest

Playing subnautica and had to close the game down because the game wouldn't save my game, just kept saying "saving" in the top corner and wouldn't end. If you've ever played subnautica, you would understand that you need to wait for the game to stop saving
    so that it will start to render in new environment as you move through the world. So when I went to reopen the game after that it wouldn't launch. Did multiple hard resets, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. After the reinstall the game would launch but
    it will not sync the game data. All it says is:

"We are unable to get your latest saved data"

Try again or use this game or app offline.

Trying to sync again just repeats the response above. I am pretty sure the game save was corrupted when I closed the game down. So what I am here to ask is, can someone at Xbox give me a previous save from the cloud or am I screwed from getting this saved
    game back?

:)

Cam455, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Geth Win User

No, I believe old saves gone forever. If the save is deleted locally then most likely the cloud back it is as well.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Unfortunately, no one can bring back a specific save, as they don't keep a history of your previous save games.

However, if the console hasn't synced this corrupted save, try the following:

Go to the game tile, and press the Menu button.

Choose to manage the game.

Delete the local savegame from your console, and start the game. The console should try to sync the save from the cloud.

If that was successful, and you have an older savestate that works, congratulations.

If that didn't work, and the cloud save is corrupted as well, you will unfortunately have to start over, by deleting the local save as well as from the cloud, by choosing both buttons in the game management screen.
  4. JTL1E Win User

I don't think they are able to
  5. Unknowngamer1st Win User

if you set your xbox to a “home Xbox” do you have to pay more for gold if you have a second account?

by setting your account on someone else console as home Xbox your basically game sharing because doing this is saving your Microsoft receipt allowing access to download games that you purchased accessible without buying it again
  6. IlikepieLOVE Win User

Gamer tag reuse

Hey DREs A KILLA!

I someone got access to your old account, which still has your details on it (payment method, Microsoft Points, saved content), you should contact customer support to start an investigation for unauthorized access.

Good luck!
Thema:

1. Can someone at Microsoft Access specific saves on the cloud? - Similar Threads - someone Microsoft Access

2. I have been threatened by someone posing as a microsoft employee

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been threatened by someone posing as a microsoft employee: Hi, Following a bit of a enquiry with another xbox player, I am now on the receiving end of someone impersonating a microsoft employee. When the original player suddenly ceased messaging saying...
  3. How do i stop someone from linking their xbox to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i stop someone from linking their xbox to my microsoft account: Someone keeps linking to my microsoft account and therefore hacking into all my other personal emails and gaining access to my personal info on my phone abb64d08-e7f1-4858-b682-5baadda99134
  4. Someone Needs to let Microsoft Know

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone Needs to let Microsoft Know: I hope people will take this with a grain of salt but I think it's about time that someone explain the issues with the entire move since the Xbox One a few years ago. 1. The software has been...
  5. How do i organise to speak to someone from MIcrosoft about a repair?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i organise to speak to someone from MIcrosoft about a repair?: I really dont mind if its live chat, on the phone, or via email - but i need to speak to a human, the automated system sends me into an infinite loop of AI Gatekeepers who direct me to answers to...
  6. How can i speak to someone in the enforcement division at microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i speak to someone in the enforcement division at microsoft?: I was suspended unfairly and would like to dispute it by having the enforcement reviewed. However i was unable to get navigate the enforcement webpage and have been locked out. I called Microsoft...
  7. Someone changed my Microsoft account password! AGAIN! >:(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone changed my Microsoft account password! AGAIN! >:(: I am NOT happy! Someone keeps 'hacking' my account and INTENTIONALLY changing the password so I can't login to my Xbox Live account. I have changed it before, but they SOMEHOW keep getting access...
  8. Microsoft Rewards help someone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards help someone?: Hi, never used this before... just wondering if someone could help me understand something. So its been around 4 - 5 months now in which my Rewards account has been ‘suspended’. In which to this...
  9. How do talk to someone from Microsoft??????

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do talk to someone from Microsoft??????: Im having problems with my account status and just to to real person and not emailing . 8287e2da-43fc-42e2-a4da-b6692fecae74
  10. Think someone may have gained access onto your Microsoft account, or had a random Security ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Think someone may have gained access onto your Microsoft account, or had a random Security ...: Hey there I love helping out on both, Xbox Forums and in the Microsoft Forums, and see this question pop up now and again. Which is why I thought to pass the news on. I will cover, The New...