Can someone at Microsoft Access specific saves on the cloud?

Discus and support Can someone at Microsoft Access specific saves on the cloud? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Playing subnautica and had to close the game down because the game wouldn't save my game, just kept saying "saving" in the top corner and wouldn't end.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cam455, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Cam455
    Cam455 Guest

Playing subnautica and had to close the game down because the game wouldn't save my game, just kept saying "saving" in the top corner and wouldn't end. If you've ever played subnautica, you would understand that you need to wait for the game to stop saving
    so that it will start to render in new environment as you move through the world. So when I went to reopen the game after that it wouldn't launch. Did multiple hard resets, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. After the reinstall the game would launch but
    it will not sync the game data. All it says is:

"We are unable to get your latest saved data"

Try again or use this game or app offline.

Trying to sync again just repeats the response above. I am pretty sure the game save was corrupted when I closed the game down. So what I am here to ask is, can someone at Xbox give me a previous save from the cloud or am I screwed from getting this saved
    game back?

:)

Cam455, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Geth Win User

No, I believe old saves gone forever. If the save is deleted locally then most likely the cloud back it is as well.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Unfortunately, no one can bring back a specific save, as they don't keep a history of your previous save games.

However, if the console hasn't synced this corrupted save, try the following:

Go to the game tile, and press the Menu button.

Choose to manage the game.

Delete the local savegame from your console, and start the game. The console should try to sync the save from the cloud.

If that was successful, and you have an older savestate that works, congratulations.

If that didn't work, and the cloud save is corrupted as well, you will unfortunately have to start over, by deleting the local save as well as from the cloud, by choosing both buttons in the game management screen.
  4. JTL1E Win User

I don't think they are able to
  5. IlikepieLOVE Win User

Gamer tag reuse

Hey DREs A KILLA!

I someone got access to your old account, which still has your details on it (payment method, Microsoft Points, saved content), you should contact customer support to start an investigation for unauthorized access.

Good luck!
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

backing up data by a certain date

Can you clarify this better? Are you saying someone deleted your local saves without having access to your account data or your console?
Thema:

1. Can someone at Microsoft Access specific saves on the cloud? - Similar Threads - someone Microsoft Access

2. Xbox gamertag linked to someone else's Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamertag linked to someone else's Microsoft account.: Here's the backstory to my problem. I created my Xbox account 10+ years ago on the Xbox 360 until the next gen consoles were released. When the Xbox One was first announced I thought it was...
  3. SOMEONE HAS STILEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO GET IT CLOSED

in XBoX Accessibility
    SOMEONE HAS STILEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO GET IT CLOSED: SOME LOW LIFE CALLED (Mod Removed - Personal Information) HAS STOLEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND CHANGED ALL THE DETAILS AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO CLOSE THE ACCOUNT. THEY WERE ABLE TO PURCHASE...
  4. how can i get microsoft to actually ban someone when they've told my family to die at least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i get microsoft to actually ban someone when they've told my family to die at least...: I've had this Spanish guy send me messages hoping my family dies and voice messages where he is yelling at me in Spanish then telling me and my family to die I killed him once in a video game and...
  5. Someone needs to make a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft for removing the Snap or PIP...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone needs to make a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft for removing the Snap or PIP...: This was the main reason to buy an Xbox One in the first place was to watch youtube and play games at the same time. But They remove the feature which has made me pissed. They remove a feature...
  6. emailing someone from microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    emailing someone from microsoft: i need to contact some one about a cyber bulling incident, because the report feature doesn't let me fully explain what happened due to the character limit. 6b259752-ce10-4606-90b6-2ec4c0635ce2
  7. Please someone from Microsoft help us with the error 0x80070005 (Xbox beta app) Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Please someone from Microsoft help us with the error 0x80070005 (Xbox beta app) Windows 10 PC: Some people and me are having problems to install some games, that games has a common warning message: "administrator approval is required for installation", when I try to install I get an error,...
  8. Microsoft employees can't help..someone please do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft employees can't help..someone please do: So my gamer tag (or should I say, ex-gt) was reported by a gamer who I destroyed in a Rocket League match (who sent me multiple expletives via game and xbox chat, but he reminds me via party how...
  9. Microsoft Account Permanently Suspended because someone hacked my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Permanently Suspended because someone hacked my account: Hello community I am writing this because I have tried every possible way to get my account back only to be today notified that it was and will be permanently suspended indefinitely because...
  10. Think someone may have gained access onto your Microsoft account, or had a random Security ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Think someone may have gained access onto your Microsoft account, or had a random Security ...: Hey there I love helping out on both, Xbox Forums and in the Microsoft Forums, and see this question pop up now and again. Which is why I thought to pass the news on. I will cover, The New...