Can someone do me the biggest favor and invite me back into the Alpha Skip Ahead ring?

Discus and support Can someone do me the biggest favor and invite me back into the Alpha Skip Ahead ring? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It would be greatly appreciated. I was in it but shipped my Xbox Series X in for a repair and after receiving the new replacement I was no longer in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BuggyGamesYT, Jun 14, 2022.

1. Can someone do me the biggest favor and invite me back into the Alpha Skip Ahead ring?

It would be greatly appreciated. I was in it but shipped my Xbox Series X in for a repair and after receiving the new replacement I was no longer in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring. The option is missing. My Xbox gamer tag is my username.

submitted by /u/BuggyGamesYT
    [link] [comments]

/u/BuggyGamesYT, Jun 14, 2022
  2. Arminator Win User

What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hello,

i am from Germany ....

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
  3. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Alpha ring

You must be invited to become an Alpha Insider or Alpha Skip Ahead Insider, to do so You must Very active in Xbox, doing missions and report the bugs You see in the system, as much as You do this, so You Will be Very close to become an Alpha Insider. You
    must be at least in Delta preview to become an Alpha Insider, but You Just need to be an Insider to be invited to become an Alpha Skip Ahead, but this one is very rare to be invited and there is a certain number of people to be invited, no more than that,
    If You were not invited to be Alpha Skip Ahead certain time, so You must wait a Second chance when they Will invite New members.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

There is only a limited number of free slots in Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead.

If someone in Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead leaves, or is removed due to inactivity, participants in Beta are invited to Alpha. However, Beta participant invitations are sent out to those, that leave valuable feedback, find bugs, and are most active in the beta
    group.

So it's not how long you are in the program, but how valuable your input and bug reporting was in the past.

Added to the fact that invitations are only sent out if there is new room in Alpha, you might have to wait a while to get invited. Just provide good feedback and be patient.
  5. ngocphi Win User

wanting to join alpha program on insiders would like to be invited

You don't first there is the alpha which you can join for alphas

And there is the skip ahead keep in mind it's also the most buggy since it is the first relEASE

And you have to get an invite for skip ahead the only way to get into that is by doing a lot of feedback on the other rings and you will get sn invite eventually even they have room and based on your feedback
  6. gds1972 Win User

Unable to join Alpha-Skip Ahead

Hi

Unfortunately once the Alpha Skip ahead tier reached capacity and they had to stop accepting additional new members. When the invites were sent out there would have been places available in the Alpha Skip ahead group however once these
    places filled up no additional members (even with invites) could join at this group.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/06/29/alpha-skip-ahead-registrations-closed/
Thema:

Can someone do me the biggest favor and invite me back into the Alpha Skip Ahead ring?

1. Can someone do me the biggest favor and invite me back into the Alpha Skip Ahead ring? - Similar Threads - someone biggest favor

2. Can someone please explain to me why my Xbox Series X deleted my Elden Ring saves?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please explain to me why my Xbox Series X deleted my Elden Ring saves?: Here's the deal, I haven't used quick resume on Elden Ring for months, and I always go out of my way to hard quit the game after I'm done with it. I restarted the console, and uninstalled my...
  3. Someone hacked into my xbox/microsoft account and changed the password and email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked into my xbox/microsoft account and changed the password and email: I have bought some games on that account and probably still have my credit card connected. I have searched for solutions everywhere and found nothing that helps me. I also didn't connect the...
  4. I was suspended for no reason at all and I want someone to show me the proof for my suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was suspended for no reason at all and I want someone to show me the proof for my suspension.: I was suspended for no reason and I need someone to look into this. [mod removed - personal information] 4ca0adff-1083-4f8e-8b58-b9444df9fa61
  5. Banned for asking people to report someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for asking people to report someone: I got banned for one of two reasons (Xbox isn't giving me a specific answer as to why). 1) I specifically asked players in a match to "report so and so for saying the n word" and it was assumed...
  6. So it is okay if someone says they are going to kill me in real life and I reported it but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So it is okay if someone says they are going to kill me in real life and I reported it but...: I feel like I should leave xbox and go to PlayStation at lease they don’t do stupid stuff and do there job right 56c10723-9003-4868-b5d2-96d518bd80c9
  7. account is being used for someone else's xbox gamertag without my consent. how do i unlink it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    account is being used for someone else's xbox gamertag without my consent. how do i unlink it?: so, i was trying to link my xbox gamertag to my microsoft account, and when i logged into xbox site using my microsoft account, i found that someone else was using it. how do i unlink it and keep...
  8. Try to log in someone else's computer but can't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try to log in someone else's computer but can't: Hi, So as I'm trying to log in into a relative's computer who has xbox app, I can't do it because it requers the Hello PIN. My cousin has a college account associated in his computer for Office,...
  9. I got scammed by someone impersonating Microsoft

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got scammed by someone impersonating Microsoft: I thought I was getting a deal for lifetime XBOX LIVE Gold. I was talking to a man on discord who goes by Donald I paid $300 via Paypal friends and family. He might also go by Tommy (if that's...
  10. Can someone please help me out! can't find any information on problem

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone please help me out! can't find any information on problem: So a few days ago my friend couldn't load up COD ww2 and it gave him an error saying he was IP banned so he loaded up gta5 online and it wouldn't work, and the same with rdr2 and COD vanguard. We...