Can someone help fix the error code I'm getting on the Xbox App

Discus and support Can someone help fix the error code I'm getting on the Xbox App in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am currently unable to install any game. As soon as I start installing it goes straight to an error (code 0x80073cfc) whilst also asking for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tmnzr13, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Tmnzr13
    Tmnzr13 Guest

I am currently unable to install any game. As soon as I start installing it goes straight to an error (code 0x80073cfc) whilst also asking for Administrator Approval when my profile is an administrator.

I have tried rebooting my computer.

I have reinstalled the app.

I have tried repairing both the app and the other Xbox apps installed on my computer.

None have worked. I've seen people mentioning the Gaming Services App (there is no such thing installed on my computer). I have looked at the article and FAQs someone has linked on an identical thread and none of that has helped.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Tmnzr13, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Pyhroh Win User

Error 0x80a4000b

I'm also getting this error code, i haven't been able to play for 2 days now! Please someone help me fix this.
  3. PeterPan55 Win User

0x87DD0005

I'm getting the same error when trying to access Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. No problem with Solitaire, or logging in directly to the XBox app. Please someone fix it.
  4. ACheekyFart Win User

Help can't play Destiny:"Purchase and Content usage Limited"

I'm getting this too! Someone please help!!! Error code: 0x87de2712
  5. G1ga Lev1athan Win User

Xbox Insider Hub Error

I'm getting a similar error code, it says ''HttpCode: BadRequest'' I have no idea what it means, can someone please help me
  6. Invoked by Red Win User

xbox live

Are you getting an error code? I'm getting the following error code: "80150101". I've also checked the Xbox Live service status page and Xbox Live and Zune are having connection difficulties. If that's the error code you're having, just sit tight and it
    should be fixed soon. Hope that helps! :)
Thema:

1. Can someone help fix the error code I'm getting on the Xbox App - Similar Threads - someone help fix

2. Report someone working in gamers chat help and support??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Report someone working in gamers chat help and support??: I want to know how to report someone specifically working kn the gamers chat help or whatever its called for not listening to me, ignoring everything I’ve said, being rude and giving me solutions...
  3. can someone help me fix this issue

in XBoX on Windows
    can someone help me fix this issue: [img] so how do i fix this e896153b-1656-4b4e-b412-89ac8377605a
  4. Connections between my xbox to this app is not working at all. Can someone help me to fix...

in XboX Insiders
    Connections between my xbox to this app is not working at all. Can someone help me to fix...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  5. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME FIX THIS (Mic isn't working on Xbox)

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME FIX THIS (Mic isn't working on Xbox): Re-post to boost this issue up I had this problem for a whole month, trying to look up fixes but I couldn't find any. So what happened is that randomly when I was playing with my friends my chat...
  6. Could someone please help me to fix my forza horizon 3 crash on xbox!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could someone please help me to fix my forza horizon 3 crash on xbox!: Hi Just after I updated my forza horizon 3 to the latest update (as of the 7th of june) and also updated the system software to the latest update, the game started to crash on the splash screen...
  7. I just lost 5,000 gamerscore just out of no where, what happened? Can someone help me fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just lost 5,000 gamerscore just out of no where, what happened? Can someone help me fix this?: I just realized that my gamerscore went down about 5,000 points. Can someone help me fix this problem and get my gamerscore that I some how lost? Please help. 11d28ec3-477c-4fc7-843c-8d91efb9b22d
  8. Can someone help fix the gsod on xbox 1 s. Micrisoft is trying to charge $135 to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help fix the gsod on xbox 1 s. Micrisoft is trying to charge $135 to fix it: hello. Im having a problem with my xbox 1 S. After spending 12 hours online with support and trying all their "fixes" they are now telling the only option is to pay 135 dollars to have it shipped...
  9. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME FIX THIS ERROR CODE 0x80010108

in XBoX on Consoles
    CAN SOMEONE HELP ME FIX THIS ERROR CODE 0x80010108: For some reason the only way I can log into my account is by downloading the update for the system. It downloads to about 28% and after that it crashes and tells me to log in but it keeps giving...
  10. hey!!!!! mi gold suscription dont let me play in multiplayer, someone could help me to fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey!!!!! mi gold suscription dont let me play in multiplayer, someone could help me to fix this: hey everyone, i dont know how fix this... :( and i have somedays withot can play with the community so please please HELP ME :( 7a89f162-1d94-451a-ae4c-00a4e22cf277