Can someone help me?!? Can't update!!!

Discus and support Can someone help me?!? Can't update!!! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/onesolo [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/onesolo, Jul 25, 2019.

1. /u/onesolo
    /u/onesolo Guest

/u/onesolo, Jul 25, 2019
  2. pillboxkilla Win User

Can someone HELP???!!!????

the only way i have been able to get around this is to clear the system cache and then not download the 3mb update
  3. pkvas Win User

Hoping Someone Can Help Me Out

First question I don't know 2nd question if your playing in connected careers which is franchise mode you can't make conventional play calling default which needs to be changed in an update hopefully
  4. BadAskChemist Win User

Can someone HELP???!!!????

Apparently it is an update that causes the whole system to crash. HEY XBOX GET ON THIS PLEASE!
  5. I Cost 2 Bucks Win User

Can Someone Please Help?

With all due respect, that is exactly my problem. I can't keep in touch with them. It's been three days and I can't tell if anyone from enforcement is taking me seriously. I've called support, and they've told me that account hacking is out of their
    reach, so that's why I'm here (after submitting a report and case review, of course).
  6. Luis Suarez l7l Win User

Someone plz help

That has made it worse!!! It fails to update it.

Can't download the update. To test your connection open system settings and select network settings. Test xbox live connection.

Status code: 3F4B - 0000 -3080 - 0502 - 8007 - 2EE2
Thema:

1. Can someone help me?!? Can't update!!! - Similar Threads - someone help Can't

2. I can't remove Bleeding Edge Beta from my PC Game Pass, can someone help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't remove Bleeding Edge Beta from my PC Game Pass, can someone help me?: Hi I'm experience a rather odd problem since I instaled the Beta from Bleeding, a few days later as the beta was closed I tried to uninstall the Beta, and I did, the problem is that the B.E. icon...
  3. I can't find the steps, can someone help me?

in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the steps, can someone help me?: [IMG] submitted by /u/h1W31C0M3T0CH1L1 [link] [comments]
  4. Microsoft employees can't help..someone please do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft employees can't help..someone please do: So my gamer tag (or should I say, ex-gt) was reported by a gamer who I destroyed in a Rocket League match (who sent me multiple expletives via game and xbox chat, but he reminds me via party how...
  5. VirginMedia: My xbox can't connect to my virginmedias hub 3.0 DHCP server can someone help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    VirginMedia: My xbox can't connect to my virginmedias hub 3.0 DHCP server can someone help: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways): My xbox can't connect to my virginmedias hub 3.0 DHCP server can someone help I'm having connection issues 9834d187-09a0-4095-a944-ed968ed18c81
  6. Account sharing and can't send messages. Can someone help?

in XBoX Rewards
    Account sharing and can't send messages. Can someone help?: if you can help please invite me to a party on Xbox. My gamertag is bbe6b618-6da3-4930-894f-efd503524200
  7. "Can't find my gears of War code in my inbox could someone help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    "Can't find my gears of War code in my inbox could someone help: Can't find my Gears of War 3 code in my inbox can someone help 16da5f91-56d3-4b54-9b84-2211a26633d7
  8. I can't send messages can someone PLEASE help me? I literally tried EVERYTHING but it won't ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't send messages can someone PLEASE help me? I literally tried EVERYTHING but it won't ...: Can someone PLEASE help me?? I can't send messages to anyone, and I have tried EVERYTHING...... :( Does anyone have any suggestions that could possibly help me?? 6da5018d-e281-449f-82df-139c40a9a1d7
  9. Why don't we get our points! Why can't we talk to someone that can Help!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't we get our points! Why can't we talk to someone that can Help!!!: Me or my wife will be posting everyday until you give us our points! We shouldn't have to wait for our points. why can't we talk to someone. Didn't know that you guys messed up the rewards and...
  10. I need help someone under my family that I don't know of and I can't delete his account from ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help someone under my family that I don't know of and I can't delete his account from ...: someone plz help, I go to some game I'm about to buy and when I'm about to buy it it say that I'm under a child settings like I'm not allowed to buy things so it said go to your family. I went to...