Can someone help me? I've completed the Console Update, but now I'm having this problem.

Discus and support Can someone help me? I've completed the Console Update, but now I'm having this problem. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hay, Alpha Skip Ahead member here. I've had the same issue many have had with the system update, but once that was resolved something else occurred.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Skalelsor, Sep 17, 2021.

1. /u/Skalelsor
    /u/Skalelsor Guest

Can someone help me? I've completed the Console Update, but now I'm having this problem.

Hay, Alpha Skip Ahead member here. I've had the same issue many have had with the system update, but once that was resolved something else occurred. Whenever I'd go and try to play a DVD or BluRay my screen would go all green and pixelated. Has this happened to any of you, and does anybody know how to resolve this?

Please & Thank You.

submitted by /u/Skalelsor
    [link] [comments]

/u/Skalelsor, Sep 17, 2021
  2. UrNowJUICED Win User

can someone help me with ambassador

I haven't had an email but can access Ambassabank and i've been helping people for days now. Bet i'm still not a confirmed Ambassador though :(
  3. MarionGordon Win User

foutcode 1170000[error code 1170000]

I'm having the same problem with Solitaire. I've checked my Windows updates, and there's an update that isn't installing. So I tried the trouble-shooter to determine the problem, and it tells me there's no problem, but I should install any outstanding updates.
    I've never seen a better example of going in a complete circle.

So if we can't log into Xbox Live because of a Windows update that won't install, and the Windows update trouble-shooter says there are no problems, can someone please advise how we should proceed? I'm not only concerned about the Xbox / Solitaire issue
    - if there's an update that won't install I'm guessing this might impact future updates too.

Any help would be appreciated.

Marion
  4. Noblemystery Win User

Please Someone can help me.

It sounds like some files have been corrupted either in the cache or the hardware. I would try the three different reset options for the XB1 and see if this fixes your audio problems when the console reeboots. If by the 1st and 2nd reset options the methods
    fail to resolve the issue then the 3rd will take some time before you can test because you will have to reinstall your games.

First hold the power button on the front of ttye console for around 30-60seconds, wait a few minutes then turn the console back on. check if problem persists.

Second go to settings / system / console info / reset console / reset and keep game and apps. Check if the problem persists.

Third . '' '' factory reset. reinstall a game and check if the problem persits.

WARNING research the 2nd and 3rd options and their functions and be aware of what you are doing because you will remove your account and will have to log back in online to retrieve and sync your data whilst also getting updates.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Can someone please help!!

you will not have a virus on your console.

if the problems have only started once you started using a second hand hard drive from cash converters,then it is obviously a problem with that hard drive.
  6. SamQY Win User

Can someone help me?

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you?

1. Clean your console's MAC and restart your internet devices.

Network Settings> Advanced Settings> MAC Address and Clear.

2. If the problem persists reset the console to factory defaults, you won't lose anything but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

Follow this path and select reset keeping games and app.

In 5 to 10 minutes you will finish reconfiguring your console

To reset the console>

Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console

***Do not reset your console without having your email and password.***
Thema:

1. Can someone help me? I've completed the Console Update, but now I'm having this problem. - Similar Threads - someone help I've

2. Can someone help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me?: my Xbox is just too bad. despite being the fat version and being 6 years old, he was calm. but one day, I turned on the Xbox and entered the settings on the network part, and there it said that...
  3. Someone Help Me! my Xbox One won't turn on!

in XboX Insiders
    Someone Help Me! my Xbox One won't turn on!: Yesterday my console turned on and worked correctly and today that I turned it on it does not turn on, something happened to my console? submitted by /u/Jolteon_YT [link] [comments]
  4. Hacker neeeded someone please help!

in XboX Insiders
    Hacker neeeded someone please help!: Someone take this kids account I have eth Bit cardano cashapp Apple Pay whatever you neeed please Private message me submitted by /u/gamatheemu [link] [comments]
  5. Insider hub killed my One X ?? Someone please help

in XboX Insiders
    Insider hub killed my One X ?? Someone please help: XBOX INSIDER HUB UPDATE ISSUES Can anyone help ???.My One X is now a paperweight following the latest insider update, No signal on TV, Controller no longer turns Xbox ON or OFF, No audio from...
  6. Help someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help someone: Why did i get banned when someone reported something i said a long time ago and xbox fix your enforcement team plz. For some reason I keep getting suspended when I have the person blocked so idk...
  7. can someone help with this error ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can someone help with this error ???: [img] Forza Horizon 4 error pls help f158fdce-ab2a-4349-b813-b3ea955731be
  8. customer support what happened can someone help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    customer support what happened can someone help me: ive had multi issue with xbox over the past year one was a recall on my elite series 2 but with covid i had customer support tell me to hold on that and now the recall is no longer in effect but...
  9. Can someone help me out with dolby vision??

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me out with dolby vision??: I have a vizio p series... dolby vision turns on only in netflix... I have the correct firmware and the 4k details show I can use it at 60hz.... I'm trying to play mass effect legendary...
  10. Hoping someone can help. Legacy dash... A-skip Update support.

in XboX Insiders
    Hoping someone can help. Legacy dash... A-skip Update support.: Hi. I am at wits end, and hoping someone can help me with an update issue. The last time my insider Xbox was online, was approx. 15 to 24 months ago. It was registered by serial number to the...