Can someone help me please ?

Discus and support Can someone help me please ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know that xbox one is 360 backwards compatible there's a xbox one s that i would like to purchase question is the xbox one s compatible with xbox 360... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AubreyLee1, Oct 6, 2019.

1. AubreyLee1
    AubreyLee1 Guest

I know that xbox one is 360 backwards compatible there's a xbox one s that i would like to purchase question is the xbox one s compatible with xbox 360 games without game pass my xbox 360 just crashed and I have over 100 xbox 360 games on disk that I
    would want to play on the one s my major question is should I buy the xbox one or will the xbox one s work also

:)

AubreyLee1, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Miss Bijoux Win User

can someone help me please ?

Hey there -

Sorry to hear about the issue. As you've noted, a person is able to set their
    home console 3 times a year
    . If your friend would like additional information on the home console program, he can reach out to

phone support

Thanks for understanding. :)
  3. a tired old guy Win User

Can someone please help me

I noticed before if my cookies got cleared it wouldnt let me in the pages i favorited and had to start at the beginning.

Once you get in, make sure you add the main forum page to your favorites, and login only on that page.

You may even have to put your age in somewhere ....... its a pretty messsed up site for navigating.

try this

Go to www.callofduty.com

Scroll down to where it says sites and there are a bunch of pictures for all the series.

Click on one, then look in the upper right hand corner for "forums"

You are right though ...... its basically the same thing as here:

How to stop camping

is the type 95 op?

Is camping legit

lg, lag lag

the type 95 needs nerfed.

I hate campers

Why I hate campers

why the type 95 is op

Only difference is there are 10 times the posts. ............... every now and then it might be something useful.
  4. Noblemystery Win User

Please Someone can help me.

It sounds like some files have been corrupted either in the cache or the hardware. I would try the three different reset options for the XB1 and see if this fixes your audio problems when the console reeboots. If by the 1st and 2nd reset options the methods
    fail to resolve the issue then the 3rd will take some time before you can test because you will have to reinstall your games.

First hold the power button on the front of ttye console for around 30-60seconds, wait a few minutes then turn the console back on. check if problem persists.

Second go to settings / system / console info / reset console / reset and keep game and apps. Check if the problem persists.

Third . '' '' factory reset. reinstall a game and check if the problem persits.

WARNING research the 2nd and 3rd options and their functions and be aware of what you are doing because you will remove your account and will have to log back in online to retrieve and sync your data whilst also getting updates.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

The xbox one xbox one s and xbox one X will all have the same power to play backwards compatible games that are currnently on the list of back compat games
  6. noboundz Win User

Can someone help me please..?

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding the question, but don't you just go to bungie.net, and click sign up. Then use your Windows Live/ Hotmail e-mail to complete the sign up process.
Thema:

1. Can someone help me please ? - Similar Threads - someone help please

2. I cant get into the Xbox App because of the new update please help someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant get into the Xbox App because of the new update please help someone: okay, hi my name is Kira and my gt is and im trying to get into the Xbox App but the new update to it is really confusing me ive tried signing in and it leads me to a website that is no longer...
  3. I was wondering a question could someone please help me out with this

in XboX Insiders
    I was wondering a question could someone please help me out with this: I was wondering if the messages notifications messages have been fixed yet with all the posts being made on the Reddit website for the insiders. and I was also wondering if the play later feature...
  4. Please someone from Microsoft help us with the error 0x80070005 (Xbox beta app) Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Please someone from Microsoft help us with the error 0x80070005 (Xbox beta app) Windows 10 PC: Some people and me are having problems to install some games, that games has a common warning message: "administrator approval is required for installation", when I try to install I get an error,...
  5. Microsoft employees can't help..someone please do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft employees can't help..someone please do: So my gamer tag (or should I say, ex-gt) was reported by a gamer who I destroyed in a Rocket League match (who sent me multiple expletives via game and xbox chat, but he reminds me via party how...
  6. Xbox one tv colours wrong?, please someone help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one tv colours wrong?, please someone help me: All the colours on my Xbox seem to be inverted or something, I didn't touch my settings or anything I simply logged on and played a couple of dead by daylight matches and saw suddenly my screen...
  7. Can someone from xbox please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone from xbox please help: I need a real person to help me with an issue cause I'm sick with the virtual agent which aggravates me cause it doesn't help instead it gives me articles that don't help or aren't about my issue...
  8. Please someone help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please someone help: I'm trying to LAN Red Dead Redemption wit an Xbox One and 360. Friend requests from both consoles don't go through to the other, but messages do. I have tried direct ethernet connection as well as...
  9. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME FIX THIS (Mic isn't working on Xbox)

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME FIX THIS (Mic isn't working on Xbox): Re-post to boost this issue up I had this problem for a whole month, trying to look up fixes but I couldn't find any. So what happened is that randomly when I was playing with my friends my chat...
  10. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME (My xbox won't let me talk in party chat)

in XBoX on Consoles
    SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME (My xbox won't let me talk in party chat): I had this problem for a whole month, trying to look up fixes but I couldn't find any. So what happened is that randomly when I was playing with my friends my chat cut out. I don't know why as I...