Can someone help me repair my old Xbox 360?

Discus and support Can someone help me repair my old Xbox 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have this old Xbox 360 S 4GB that I has as a kid that I wanted to put in my room for whenever people came over and wanted to play on it. The problem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by klovar, May 17, 2022.

1. klovar
    klovar Guest

I have this old Xbox 360 S 4GB that I has as a kid that I wanted to put in my room for whenever people came over and wanted to play on it. The problem is that when I tried to get it working, I had a few issues. I couldnt connect to xbox live, couldnt access the account section of settings, couldnt reformat the system to factory defaults, and couldnt change or reset my family timer settings. Its a lot, but im guessing they all string from a faulty component or issue with updates and xbox live. If anyone who remembers how to fix these things or has come across issues like these help would be appreciated.

:)

klovar, May 17, 2022
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Just so you know, discussion of self-repair is not allowed in the forums. We can try to assist with normal troubleshooting but cannot assist with any kind of actual repair.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, klovar. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

What errors do you get when trying connect to Xbox Live or trying to factory reset the console?

Can you share some screenshot of the errors?
  4. El Vestos Win User

$115 for repairs? Please think of Customer Loyalty.

To my knowledge, only the repair. Warranty would not be extended.

Maybe someone from Xbox can correct me?
  5. CodyTracy Win User

Can Someone Help Me?

xxN0B0DYxx12,

As BongKaos stated, if you have already tried that, you should review step 4 and contact Xbox Support in the appropriate

forum
  6. RohjasDex Win User

Can someone help me?

I feel for you Dude but you have to realize WAW is a really pretty old game and why would Treyarch need to support it further with Black Op's 2 coming out..and Black OP's already coming out there top Selling IP's at this momment it would just be wast to
    Support WaW any further so if this is the game you are playing I suggest Private Lobbies

But No I do Hear you I went back to Play Mw2 A few weeks back went into a game a guy hacked it and then unlocked everything on me...I was so angry...I coulda shot him..
Thema:

1. Can someone help me repair my old Xbox 360? - Similar Threads - someone help repair

2. Can someone please help me out! can't find any information on problem

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone please help me out! can't find any information on problem: So a few days ago my friend couldn't load up COD ww2 and it gave him an error saying he was IP banned so he loaded up gta5 online and it wouldn't work, and the same with rdr2 and COD vanguard. We...
  3. My HyperX mic stopped working. Can someone help me out?

in XboX Insiders
    My HyperX mic stopped working. Can someone help me out?: It works on my phone and my PC and doesn't work on any of my 3 xbox controllers. I just left the Xbox Insider program to see if that was the issue but apparently takes 72 hours to leave!!! So I...
  4. SOMEONE PLS HELP — Falsely accused and communication banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    SOMEONE PLS HELP — Falsely accused and communication banned: SOMEONE PLS HELP—— Xbox communication banned me for saying and I quote “ enjoy being blocked❤️“ all because a grown man was speaking to me explicitly, and I told him he was being blocked, and Xbox...
  5. can someone please help me play Bo3 again

in XboX Insiders
    can someone please help me play Bo3 again: I bit ago i deleted my Bo3 chronicles add-on on my xbox i don't remember why but my best guess that i wasn't thinking and just did it but either way i just want to play my Bo3 and i just thought...
  6. I can't use my 360 Pad Wireless Dongle since the latest Update. Can someone help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use my 360 Pad Wireless Dongle since the latest Update. Can someone help me?: Each time there is an update, the Xbox 360 Pad Wireless Receiver is not supported. I love my old pad, and the dongle is fairly new. I just want to be supported, or to be informed if my device is...
  7. Snowrunner game on windows 11 crashing with the error attached. Can someone help to fix it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Snowrunner game on windows 11 crashing with the error attached. Can someone help to fix it.: Snowrunner game on windows 11 crashing with the error attached. Can someone help to fix it. [img] d33a45a2-eb0b-440d-9751-85de344c2763
  8. Can someone please help me i cant play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please help me i cant play minecraft multiplayer: my account is about 22 years old and it doesn't let me play minecraft multiplayer on pc this is really frustrating i want to use my outlook account i dont like having too many accounts someone...
  9. My account was hacked and I can't find a number to speak with someone that can actually help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and I can't find a number to speak with someone that can actually help.: My account was hacked twice this week so, they'll probably do it again. I have had to change my password just to get into my account for the day, but they got in again the last time so I doubt...
  10. Can someone help me with these dxdiag errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me with these dxdiag errors: I recently built myself a new PC and upgraded from windows 10 to 11. I didn't have any problems until recently when I tried to play Sims 4. Origin (the client) opens and runs fine and I was able...