Can someone help me?

Discus and support Can someone help me? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Can someone help me? Hi there! Are you still having this issue? 32dbcb70-a796-4bca-b570-71f19ea2de5f Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XxDark1ForeverX, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Can someone help me?

Can someone help me?
    Hi there!

Are you still having this issue?

:)

XxDark1ForeverX, Mar 12, 2018
  2. sukraj07
    sukraj07 Guest
    Can someone help me with the raid in Destiny?

I would have helped him but I'm only a level 2 I'm playing as a Titan.

sukraj07, Mar 12, 2018
  3. Can someone HELP???!!!????

It worked for me try this. Remove catche install to xbox re-install cahce see if it works.

KINGOFAWSOME319, Mar 12, 2018
  4. justinfust
    justinfust Guest

Can someone help me?

Hi there!

Are you still having this issue?

justinfust, Mar 17, 2018
  5. PhilMarck Win User

Can someone help?

Wrong section. Sounds like a technical problem or something.
  6. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Can Someone Help?

Hey there bud!

First of all, I would like for you to perform a
    Network Speed Test
    as it could be the network you are using isn't speedy enough. You may also want to have a sneak peak of the

Xbox LIVE Disconnects | Xbox LIVE Slow | Speed Up Xbox LIVE
    page to help you gain more sufficient connection, and also assist you in terms of your disconnection. Also, a simple Xbox LIVE test may show the error causing this, so if you go ahead and perform
    the connection test and any errors appear, have a review of the
    Connection Errors
    where there will be solutions specified for that error that could potentially come up.

Hope this helps!

Keep us posted.
  7. pillboxkilla Win User

Can someone HELP???!!!????

the only way i have been able to get around this is to clear the system cache and then not download the 3mb update
  8. NC TARHEEL 34 Win User

Can someone HELP???!!!????

I am having the same issue.it started last night for me
  9. Internet Expert Win User

can someone help

If you're simply having problems signing into your Xbox account on the console, you can try deleting your profile and re-downloading it to the console. See

this support article
    for more details.

If your console was overheating, you might hear the system fans getting very loud, and the console would abruptly shut down without warning (it prevents itself from running at too hot a temperature). Be sure to give your console some "breathing
    room" to help circulate airflow, and occasionally clean the dust off of it (especially around the ventilation holes). Here's the

support article on ventilation

If you were actually banned, you may get a message ("Choose something else to do.", "This console is banned from Xbox Live", etc...) whenever you attempt to connect to Xbox Live. You can verify if you've been banned by checking for emails
    about "Enforcement", or alternatively logging on to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

Can someone help me?

1. Can someone help me? - Similar Threads - someone help

2. Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else: Help i cant connect to 1 friend but can others ee486083-cf98-4008-b0e2-c38ca6222d6f
  3. My xbox one x is very broken and no help videos or sites have the solution can someone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one x is very broken and no help videos or sites have the solution can someone...: My xbox one x is so broken I can't find any help anywhere on how to fix it. Here are the problems, the xbox is showing the light on the home button so it should be on. It wont connect to my...
  4. Error code 0x800700B7 while installing Xbox Game Pass beta, can someone help please? I am...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x800700B7 while installing Xbox Game Pass beta, can someone help please? I am...: I download the program, in exe form from the website and just installing via the ms store, and in both cases I get the same error. Code: 0x800700B7. Happens after downloading when it first tries...
  5. XboX insiders problem... maybe someone can help?

in XboX Insiders
    XboX insiders problem... maybe someone can help?: So basically I should have access to Halo Insider MCC, yet I don't see it appear at all in my "Insider Content", i have an entire thread on Twitter with one of the person in charge of it and they...
  6. Can someone help me please ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me please ?: I know that xbox one is 360 backwards compatible there's a xbox one s that i would like to purchase question is the xbox one s compatible with xbox 360 games without game pass my xbox 360 just...
  7. I cant get into the Xbox App because of the new update please help someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant get into the Xbox App because of the new update please help someone: okay, hi my name is Kira and my gt is and im trying to get into the Xbox App but the new update to it is really confusing me ive tried signing in and it leads me to a website that is no longer...
  8. Could someone help me the spotify app for xbox is going crazy everything is on shuffle it...

in XboX Insiders
    Could someone help me the spotify app for xbox is going crazy everything is on shuffle it...: submitted by /u/H0T_P0CK37Z [link] [comments]
  9. someone help with my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    someone help with my xbox one: i have been trying for 4 days since i created my account to register and post groups but it still says im instrested and when i try to post it says sorry we cant post...
  10. Someone is refusing to give Xbox back need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is refusing to give Xbox back need help: someone is refusing to give my xbox back i let borrow. I have recipt but cops are asking for seriel number! My info about xbox is gone off my account what do i so how can i get serile number? Also...