Can someone help me?

Discus and support Can someone help me? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Can someone help me? Hi there! Are you still having this issue? 32dbcb70-a796-4bca-b570-71f19ea2de5f Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XxDark1ForeverX, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Can someone help me?

Can someone help me?
    Hi there!

Are you still having this issue?

:)

XxDark1ForeverX, Mar 12, 2018
  2. sukraj07
    sukraj07 Guest
    Can someone help me with the raid in Destiny?

I would have helped him but I'm only a level 2 I'm playing as a Titan.

sukraj07, Mar 12, 2018
  3. Can someone HELP???!!!????

It worked for me try this. Remove catche install to xbox re-install cahce see if it works.

KINGOFAWSOME319, Mar 12, 2018
  4. justinfust
    justinfust Guest

Can someone help me?

Hi there!

Are you still having this issue?

justinfust, Mar 17, 2018
  5. PhilMarck Win User

Can someone help?

Wrong section. Sounds like a technical problem or something.
  6. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Can Someone Help?

Hey there bud!

First of all, I would like for you to perform a
    Network Speed Test
    as it could be the network you are using isn't speedy enough. You may also want to have a sneak peak of the

Xbox LIVE Disconnects | Xbox LIVE Slow | Speed Up Xbox LIVE
    page to help you gain more sufficient connection, and also assist you in terms of your disconnection. Also, a simple Xbox LIVE test may show the error causing this, so if you go ahead and perform
    the connection test and any errors appear, have a review of the
    Connection Errors
    where there will be solutions specified for that error that could potentially come up.

Hope this helps!

Keep us posted.
  7. pillboxkilla Win User

Can someone HELP???!!!????

the only way i have been able to get around this is to clear the system cache and then not download the 3mb update
  8. NC TARHEEL 34 Win User

Can someone HELP???!!!????

I am having the same issue.it started last night for me
  9. webdevkit Win User

Can someone help?

The rewards are not substantial enough to justify trying to game the system. As I do not know the details of your personal situation (you failed to include them here), I cannot determine if your ban was worthy. As the other has mentioned, creating a new
    account is not the way to go about it. It sucks, but the appropriate thing to do would be to wait out a temporary ban, or accept the consequences of whatever actions led to your banning.
Thema:

Can someone help me?

1. Can someone help me? - Similar Threads - someone help

2. I do not know what is happening someone please help

in XboX Insiders
    I do not know what is happening someone please help: I go to play my xbox and it tells me to connect to internet. So i go to the network page and click Go Offline But the problem is when i click it It doesn't go offline I don't know what i'm...
  3. Help can someone tell me if im gonna be unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help can someone tell me if im gonna be unbanned: Help can someone tell me if im going to be unbanned on the 21st please help i recieved these both around the same time someone told me that if you get these both your perma ban will get lifet once...
  4. Minecraft rtx screen issue, can someone help?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft rtx screen issue, can someone help?: [IMG] So I did all the steps in xbox insider. I re-installed minecraft and made sure to have the latest version of windows. All thought I know I have all the requirements to run rtx, I still...
  5. I know someone who hacked my account, how can Xbox help report/get them in trouble?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I know someone who hacked my account, how can Xbox help report/get them in trouble?: Sime of my “friends” hacked my account and spent $70. I have text evidence of them admitting to it. Luckily, I got the money back but what can I do to report them....
  6. someone help cant sign in xbox (microsft flight simmulator

in XBoX on Windows
    someone help cant sign in xbox (microsft flight simmulator: There is a problem with your Microsoft account. to fix this sign in to account.live.com 1c529fdc-1838-4016-883b-a5a98eaf04f1
  7. How can I chat with someone at Microsoft for help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I chat with someone at Microsoft for help?: I downloaded an add on for a game that is on another account and it isn't playable....how do I access it or return it and buy it for the correct account? 2d57871d-f635-4782-bbe1-941a83ec536e
  8. can someone help me? should i try again?

in XboX Insiders
    can someone help me? should i try again?: [IMG] submitted by /u/bvs_Javi [link] [comments]
  9. My in game audio isn’t working someone help!!

in XboX Insiders
    My in game audio isn’t working someone help!!: Netflix YouTube and apps like that but the audio for cod or my other games isn’t playing. I’ve tried to swap hdmi cables but it didn’t help please anybody who has dealt with this help submitted...
  10. So on my Xbox I cannot clip stuff. Xbox support said someone I’ll respond to this and help

in XboX Insiders
    So on my Xbox I cannot clip stuff. Xbox support said someone I’ll respond to this and help: So I can’t clipstuff and what ever Xbox support says to do it only works for like 10 minutes of clipping stuff but then it stop working please help. submitted by /u/Levithegreat501 [link]...