Can someone help plz

Discus and support Can someone help plz in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So for the past two months i cant see my msg or friends list and i cant play any 360 game on the one its just saying xbox live severs are down. i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Retro3769, May 23, 2020.

1. Retro3769
    Retro3769 Guest

Can someone help plz

So for the past two months i cant see my msg or friends list and i cant play any 360 game on the one its just saying xbox live severs are down.

i know my grammer is bad

:)

Retro3769, May 23, 2020
  2. slackadelic Win User

Can someone help plz

3. DENAz666 Win User

Can someone help me plz

Hey buddy,

The Kombat Pack is basically a season pass, so the content is not yet completely avaialbe, however when it is avaialbe, you will be able to download it free of charge. There should be some stuff released already, like I beleieve the new Sub Zero skin is
    part of the deal :) They'll be releasing the other characters slowly, as well as the other skins and such

Cheers

Denaz
  4. onyxishere Win User

Can someone help me plz

Also please remember that any content provided in the bundle can be downloaded for free from within the game itself. Do not attempt to download extra content from the marketplace or you will be charged again.
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

Someone plz help

If you get a security pop on your email once in a while then I think the best thing to do first is to do a virusscan, after that login and change your password because you might have malware on your computer

But I don't think that is what is causing the problem you have on Xbox

The error code however does mean you are unable to play online, have you tried it with other games or is it just with Fifa ?
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

Someone plz help

The 0000-000B error code means that you cannot connect to xbox live like you said.

Have you tried deleting your account (only your account not things linked to your account) and then redownloading it.

And have you tried clearing your cache maybe ?

However right now there is still a service alert that might be interfering with you playing Xbox Live properly
Thema:

Can someone help plz

1. Can someone help plz - Similar Threads - someone help plz

2. Please can someone help my sons fortnite has been wiped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please can someone help my sons fortnite has been wiped: Hi I really need some help. We got fortnite for my son and spent hundreds on it. He then wanted a second account on fortnite for his friends to play on. Some how this account got linked to his...
  3. Can someone help me set up so I can play xbox on my phone?

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me set up so I can play xbox on my phone?: DM me submitted by /u/FlamingBullet92 [link] [comments]
  4. My Xbox is showing 2 has gamertags, my old one and new one. Can someone help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is showing 2 has gamertags, my old one and new one. Can someone help me?: I changed my gamertag and it's showing my new and old one. In game it shows my old gamertag but in a Xbox party is shows the new gamertag.My friends can see the new one but the old one in game....
  5. Can I report someone into the police over xbox? PLEASE READ I NEED HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I report someone into the police over xbox? PLEASE READ I NEED HELP!: I have had my xbox for 5 years now. About 3 years ago I was really into minecraft, and since it got boring alone I started to go on looking for group posts. I didn't realize how dangerous it was...
  6. Me and my mate account shared but the games aren’t coming help can someone help me plz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me and my mate account shared but the games aren’t coming help can someone help me plz: Me and my mate account shared but the games aren’t coming up plz help me . 47e0b154-8db0-4279-9662-3e08a11bfad5
  7. SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME WITH MY APPS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME WITH MY APPS: I can't open Crackle nor can I watch shows on FoxNow nor Starz Play Most of the time it showed network connection error. I dont get it. Because my network works well. I live in China, already...
  8. Can someone help me plz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me plz: Ive the mkx game and bundle my game is fine but bundle pack there but it will not work ive uninstall it and install it can you help Or is there a problem with it thanks...
  9. Someone plz help me, Error code: 0x87DD0006

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone plz help me, Error code: 0x87DD0006: I was playing with my friends yesterday and when i wake up this morning I had this error when I try to sign in and its 0x87DD0006 and I can't log in into my account, so someone can just explain me...
  10. 0x406 error plz someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x406 error plz someone help: title says it all!! We cant sign you in right now. try again later. (0x406) a4e61251-de8b-417c-91d4-eec0268ed232