Can someone in Alpha Skip Ahead make a video or show some images of the new dashboard?

Discus and support Can someone in Alpha Skip Ahead make a video or show some images of the new dashboard? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Curious to see what it's like submitted by /u/Bennylegend [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bennylegend, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Can someone in Alpha Skip Ahead make a video or show some images of the new dashboard?

/u/Bennylegend, Jul 24, 2019
  2. luissolid Win User

I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard!

The new home its for some Alpha skip ahead, but dont worry a certain point the beta ring will have access.

Regards!
  3. ArminatorX Win User

When is there going to be a fix for UHD/HDR/4k video playback for Netflix and Prime video? I have done every troubleshooting step there is, other then throwing the xbox done out of my window.

4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One Gamechat

Fill out a detailed report, giving make and model of headset you use and send it to the development team.

I am in Alpha Skip ahead and sometimes get these issues. You could try backing out of the Insider program, to a public build and seeing if things work.

Remember Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are the cutting edge OS builds and can be full of bugs.
Thema:

Can someone in Alpha Skip Ahead make a video or show some images of the new dashboard?

1. Can someone in Alpha Skip Ahead make a video or show some images of the new dashboard? - Similar Threads - someone Alpha Skip

2. help finding when you added someone

in XBoX on Consoles
    help finding when you added someone: so me and my bestfriend have been friends for about 8-9 years now and we met on halo 4. we wanted to get something for our friendship. i was wondering if there was any way in finding when you...
  3. My son cannot get on his xbox live account. My other son says someone is using it. What...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son cannot get on his xbox live account. My other son says someone is using it. What...: My son cannot use his xbox live account. Xbox live says it does not exist even though he was on it yesterday. Also, my other son says someone else is on it right now. What can I do to get it...
  4. I got someone elses account when logging into Minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got someone elses account when logging into Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: When I logged into Nintendo Switch Minecraft, it said that it connected with an Xbox live account even though I don't even have one. Then, when I tried to join a realm, it said that I "cannot play...
  5. Someone is hacking my game and doing it forcefully

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Someone is hacking my game and doing it forcefully: hacker on my No Mans Sky saves check it out please...thank you. 0d24a3d9-f350-4483-a9d9-393bbd57c705
  6. Alpha skip-ahead Black tape with the Xbox guide someone noticed I had time before I realize...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip-ahead Black tape with the Xbox guide someone noticed I had time before I realize...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  7. How can someone join or increase their chances of joining the Alpha/Alpha skip ahead ring?

in XboX Insiders
    How can someone join or increase their chances of joining the Alpha/Alpha skip ahead ring?: Hi, I don't know too much on how the top 2 rings work and trying to understand it a bit more. How can one join or get a better chance at joining one of these rings? I'm level 5 W/ 2 years 3 months...
  8. Hi need someone to invite to alpha

in XboX Insiders
    Hi need someone to invite to alpha: I was alpha back in 2015 to 2018 but then left because of lack of good internet to be able to download all the updates. And I also lost my old account (og acc) so would like to get an invite to...
  9. Can someone please invite me to the alpha program?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please invite me to the alpha program?: Hello I’ve been a loyal Xbox customer for years and I’ve recently joined the Xbox insider program. This isn’t a complaint but a request. I’ve been with Xbox since the beginning and I love...
  10. Can someone invite me to ring alpha angina I was in it but then something happened now I’m ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone invite me to ring alpha angina I was in it but then something happened now I’m ...: I was in preview alpha but now I’m in omega can someone invite me to alpha ring please 57026ff1-b32a-49a1-80c7-514b2d623059