Can someone in Alpha Skip Ahead make a video or show some images of the new dashboard?

Discus and support Can someone in Alpha Skip Ahead make a video or show some images of the new dashboard? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Curious to see what it's like submitted by /u/Bennylegend [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bennylegend, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Can someone in Alpha Skip Ahead make a video or show some images of the new dashboard?

/u/Bennylegend, Jul 24, 2019
  2. luissolid Win User

I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard!

The new home its for some Alpha skip ahead, but dont worry a certain point the beta ring will have access.

Regards!
  3. ArminatorX Win User

When is there going to be a fix for UHD/HDR/4k video playback for Netflix and Prime video? I have done every troubleshooting step there is, other then throwing the xbox done out of my window.

4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  6. FriDayXVI Win User

XBOX ONE X: Guide Menu no "Swoosh" Sound and annoying sound Issues

up untill recently mine was making the swoosh sound. Since some of the latest Alpha Skip Ahead builds it has stopped. Is your console pre-owned at all?
    No its a brand new one
Thema:

Can someone in Alpha Skip Ahead make a video or show some images of the new dashboard?

1. Can someone in Alpha Skip Ahead make a video or show some images of the new dashboard? - Similar Threads - someone Alpha Skip

2. Someone dissapeared from my friends list - into nothing

in XboX Insiders
    Someone dissapeared from my friends list - into nothing: Can anyone explain to me what is going on here? i had someone in my friends list, who was indeed into toxic behaviour and who encouraged hate or bullying to other fellow players/gamers on xbox...
  3. Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?: I'm looking for a plain-English description of how to help my child connect to a Realm that a friend has set up in Minecraft. We have Minecraft for the Xbox One S. Do I need to buy a different...
  4. The improved "Find someone" feature that allows you to find your friends easier is back in...

in XboX Insiders
    The improved "Find someone" feature that allows you to find your friends easier is back in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Survingo [link] [comments]
  5. Someone stole my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone stole my account.: About a week ago someone hacked and stole my account. He also changed the email and I can't get back into, when I try to log into my old email it tells me that "This account does not exist". I've...
  6. XboX insiders problem... maybe someone can help?

in XboX Insiders
    XboX insiders problem... maybe someone can help?: So basically I should have access to Halo Insider MCC, yet I don't see it appear at all in my "Insider Content", i have an entire thread on Twitter with one of the person in charge of it and they...
  7. Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress: Hello I want to ask if there is any possibility to get my save back. Recently i haven't played FH4 but today when i logged in i didn't recognise all of my cars. Than I tryed to find my rare cars,...
  8. Hi need someone to invite to alpha

in XboX Insiders
    Hi need someone to invite to alpha: I was alpha back in 2015 to 2018 but then left because of lack of good internet to be able to download all the updates. And I also lost my old account (og acc) so would like to get an invite to...
  9. Can someone please invite me to the alpha program?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please invite me to the alpha program?: Hello I’ve been a loyal Xbox customer for years and I’ve recently joined the Xbox insider program. This isn’t a complaint but a request. I’ve been with Xbox since the beginning and I love...
  10. Can someone invite me to ring alpha angina I was in it but then something happened now I’m ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone invite me to ring alpha angina I was in it but then something happened now I’m ...: I was in preview alpha but now I’m in omega can someone invite me to alpha ring please 57026ff1-b32a-49a1-80c7-514b2d623059