Can someone please help me on redeeming a code

Discus and support Can someone please help me on redeeming a code in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got a gift card for the Xbox and when I put it in it said it was invalid over and over again I just want to know what to do submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/knights4412, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Can someone please help me on redeeming a code

I got a gift card for the Xbox and when I put it in it said it was invalid over and over again I just want to know what to do

submitted by /u/knights4412
    [link] [comments]

/u/knights4412, Apr 18, 2021
  2. TemplarDylly Win User

Shadow of Mordor

can someone please help me i got a code for shadow of mordor and i redeemed it and it wont work on the game please help :(
  3. Cameron Jones20 Win User

xbox live gold not working

Hi I redeem two Xbox gold membership prepaid codes on my Xbox but it registers me as a free member still. Can someone help me with this please.
  4. Audi PowerR Win User

Missing Fallout 3 Redeem Code

i am havig the exact problem, when i tried to redeem a fallot 3 code that came with fallout 4 it give me an error. can someone help me please
  5. GenuineGecko4 Win User

I redeemed gold membership but it still says silver

I redeemed a 3M code on the website but It still keeps on saying Silver Member on my dashboard..Can someone please help me out I'm itching to play FIFA online!!
  6. jackshorter Win User

Just bought Xbox LIVE GOLD but still says i'm Xbox live SILVER..

Same happened to me. i redeemed the code on the xbox and when i clicked redeem code it said something about an error. it says on the xbox that my membership runs out in 3 months because i renewed it today. but its still saying im a silver member. Can someone
    help please?
Thema:

Can someone please help me on redeeming a code

1. Can someone please help me on redeeming a code - Similar Threads - someone please help

2. Can someone please, please help me with my account recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone please, please help me with my account recovery?: Hi, My name is Seth and i'm not being given access to a Xbox account that is clearly mine. this all started a few days ago, my xbox was having trouble connecting to the network. after trying all...
  3. someone please help me, I'm in a problem and my exam is coming soon

in XBoX on Windows
    someone please help me, I'm in a problem and my exam is coming soon: I just reset my microsoft store and after a restart, my microsoft stire and xbox app won't open at all. When i again search in the apps and feature setting, I can't really find Microsoft Store in...
  4. Cant find the invite, someone please help?

in XboX Insiders
    Cant find the invite, someone please help?: I applied for the Rust console beta abut 2 weeks ago, 3 days ago i recieved my confirmation about being invited, and was told to go into the xbox insider app and into games section, i coudnt find...
  5. Someone please help me get this to work! Thanks you.

in XboX Insiders
    Someone please help me get this to work! Thanks you.: Does anybody know how to play the Minecraft 1.17 snapshot, I joined the Minecraft beta program and it takes me to the store but I don’t get the update. submitted by /u/Adventurous_Gift7764...
  6. Disc tray wont read the disc someone help me please

in XboX Insiders
    Disc tray wont read the disc someone help me please: I put a disc in and it makes the noise like its reading it but then stops and doesn't do anything and the disc are fine can anyone please help submitted by /u/SR20PULSE [link] [comments]
  7. please someone.. anyone.. help me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    please someone.. anyone.. help me.: A month ago I realized I forgot the password to my xbox account and that the only thing that knew my password was my controller. I tried the normal "Forgot password" option on the website... I got...
  8. Can someone please help me fix this? Please help.

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone please help me fix this? Please help.: I own both Gta 5 and Minecraft I haven’t played in a while because of my tv being broken but now that I’ve gotten a new tv my Xbox tells me that I need to buy those games again!!! And the games on...
  9. CoD asking me to purchase even though I own the game? Can someone please help.

in XboX Insiders
    CoD asking me to purchase even though I own the game? Can someone please help.: [IMG] submitted by /u/robjmcm [link] [comments]
  10. Wifi Keeps Disconnecting? Can someone please help!

in XboX Insiders
    Wifi Keeps Disconnecting? Can someone please help!: About every 20 minutes my wifi will disconnect while I’m gaming and I have to wait about 20 seconds for it to reconnect. This didn’t happen on my old Xbox and my room has the best internet in the...