CAN SOMEONE PLEASE INVITE ME

Discus and support CAN SOMEONE PLEASE INVITE ME in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have asked about 4 people for the xbox dashboard invite yet still no message from xbox or the people i have asked and it has been more than a week,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lAnimationz, Aug 15, 2014.

1. lAnimationz
    lAnimationz Guest

i have asked about 4 people for the xbox dashboard invite yet still no message from xbox or the people i have asked and it has been more than a week, please if you can send people the invitation than please PM me for my GamerTag, thanks!

:)

lAnimationz, Aug 15, 2014
  2. masterpuas
    masterpuas Guest
    Preview members get early access to Halo 5 beta!!!

can someone send me an invitation please. my gt is MasterPuas23

masterpuas, Aug 15, 2014
  3. Cauzing
    Cauzing Guest
    Xbox Preview Dashboard

I invited you both.

Cauzing, Aug 15, 2014
  4. DEACON
    DEACON Guest

in order to keep the integrity of the program, we're not allowing any invite soliciting/asking. good luck.

DEACON, Aug 15, 2014
  5. DEACON Win User

in order to keep the integrity of the program, we're not allowing any invite soliciting/asking. good luck.
  6. MISTER BLADE Win User

I was also looking for someone to invite me to the Xbox One BETA Preview.

Can someone please invite me.
  7. WraithSurfer Win User

Preview Program Invite

Can someone please invite me to the program? I had someone invite me but I had no message. Almost been a week now :(
  8. ROXXON 360 Win User

How do I become an Xbox One beta tester?

Can someone also invite me please? :)
  9. Cooterbooterz Win User

Update Preview Forum Access

Can someone please invite me to the preview update program please :)
Thema:

1. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE INVITE ME - Similar Threads - SOMEONE PLEASE INVITE

2. My xbox is showing 2 gamertags my old one and my new that i paid for, Please can someone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is showing 2 gamertags my old one and my new that i paid for, Please can someone...: I woke up and my xbox needed an update so i went ahead and updated it now its showing my new gamertag in game but in a party and on my profile its showing my old one. If anyone knows how to fix...
  3. Error code 0x800700B7 while installing Xbox Game Pass beta, can someone help please? I am...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x800700B7 while installing Xbox Game Pass beta, can someone help please? I am...: I download the program, in exe form from the website and just installing via the ms store, and in both cases I get the same error. Code: 0x800700B7. Happens after downloading when it first tries...
  4. Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?: I'm looking for a plain-English description of how to help my child connect to a Realm that a friend has set up in Minecraft. We have Minecraft for the Xbox One S. Do I need to buy a different...
  5. Can someone help me please ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me please ?: I know that xbox one is 360 backwards compatible there's a xbox one s that i would like to purchase question is the xbox one s compatible with xbox 360 games without game pass my xbox 360 just...
  6. I cant get into the Xbox App because of the new update please help someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant get into the Xbox App because of the new update please help someone: okay, hi my name is Kira and my gt is and im trying to get into the Xbox App but the new update to it is really confusing me ive tried signing in and it leads me to a website that is no longer...
  7. Can someone please confirm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please confirm: Just purchased xbox one x gears edition bundle my question is can the witcher 2 play.on xbox one x? c4b3ba0c-00b0-4add-a706-92eb42917f62
  8. Could someone pretty please invite me to the preview program? Been trying to join it for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could someone pretty please invite me to the preview program? Been trying to join it for...: I have been trying to join the program for what feels like forever and a support agent just recently referred me here. Please send me an invite. Thank you! Gamertag is:...
  9. Can someone please invite me to the alpha program?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please invite me to the alpha program?: Hello I’ve been a loyal Xbox customer for years and I’ve recently joined the Xbox insider program. This isn’t a complaint but a request. I’ve been with Xbox since the beginning and I love...
  10. Can someone please invite me to the preview program gt: xStang55

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please invite me to the preview program gt: xStang55: I really want to try out halo wars can someone please help me to do it 2045819e-feea-4881-9a21-2f36341a09fb