Can someone tell me how to get in touch with support?

Discus and support Can someone tell me how to get in touch with support? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've tried going through their bots, wouldn't allow me to get called back and all stores are currently closed for appointments. I play with an xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OfTarth, Mar 18, 2020.

1. OfTarth
    OfTarth Guest

I've tried going through their bots, wouldn't allow me to get called back and all stores are currently closed for appointments.

I play with an xbox 360 controller on pc. The receiver has started overloading my USB slot and wont work. I've tried other USBs and the slot is fine, the receiver has just started to malfunction and I dont know what to do. Now I just have a controller that
    cant be used for anything.

Any help is appreciated because so far I cant even get through to tech support.

:)

OfTarth, Mar 18, 2020
  2. zeroice007 Win User

you can use the various links or actually call them. You can also write them which does work but of course is slower. But when you write them usually those are certain types of support issues which have to be really looked upon .Because if you took the
    time to write something and mail it or fax it then you could easily send in a better business report also. So these are looked upon very seriously.
  3. KingJayMax Win User

Hi OfTarth,

You can also reach put to @XboxSupport on Twitter.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about how to get in touch with an agent.

When in the Contact us page, If you are selecting the Hardware & networking category, you should be able to choose the issue I need help setting up my network. This should give you the option to
    request a call.

There are agents that are universally skilled in all aspects and some that are specialized in others, but this should get you into an area where you should be able to get someone that will be able to assist
    you further in this matter.

I hope this helps.
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

6. OfTarth Win User

Oh interesting, will try it out. But unfortunately I've gotten into the chat and am never put through to a person (why I'm on the forums) and in terms of getting a call they say there's been an error and to try again some other time. That's been going
    on for about a month.
Thema:

1. Can someone tell me how to get in touch with support? - Similar Threads - someone tell touch

2. Telling someone that your an Xbox ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Telling someone that your an Xbox ambassador: I told someone I was part of the Xbox ambassador program will I get in trouble i was just trying to have fun playing games and someone messaged me basically giving me hate for how i played and...
  3. Can someone please tell me why my games aren't showing up

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone please tell me why my games aren't showing up: [IMG] submitted by /u/spindlydawn89069 [link] [comments]
  4. Is someone before contact thq to tell them about bc 360 conan?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is someone before contact thq to tell them about bc 360 conan?: Hello pepole im already contact it but still no answer.is someone before contact thq to tell them about backwards 360 conan? 5c2dbb49-5266-41d3-842b-f3f3f084ac1a
  5. How can I tell if someone swapped out power supply brick s with my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I tell if someone swapped out power supply brick s with my Xbox one: I have a friend living with me and i think he switched out his power supply brick with mine, but i have no way to identify which one originally came with mine. Please help going crazy trying to...
  6. Banned for telling someone to [Mod Removed – Profanity] off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for telling someone to [Mod Removed – Profanity] off: Player by the name of [Mod Removed – Personal Information]) was harrassing my friend and i sending her [Mod Removed – Profanity] remarks and overall creepy behaviour on top of that he started...
  7. HALO MCC MEGA-ULTRA BUGS AND MISTAKES THREAD (someone tell the boys and girls at 343i to read ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO MCC MEGA-ULTRA BUGS AND MISTAKES THREAD (someone tell the boys and girls at 343i to read ...: [Mod Removed for NDA material] 495b6f68-e708-401f-98f6-8e727019449f
  8. Can someone please tell me how to organise a repair of my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please tell me how to organise a repair of my xbox one: I click on the tab to repair and it opens another page with nothing in it. i am currently furious that i have now spent 2 hours of my day trying to organise this and still am not even close. I...
  9. Why telling someone to kill himself is ok, but not telling someone his behaviour is **** ?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why telling someone to kill himself is ok, but not telling someone his behaviour is **** ?!?!: I've report at least 6-7 peoples for telling me to ****, yet I only received 2 notifications that an action was taken, so that mean 4 or 5 of them get away with nothing. On my side, I've told 2...
  10. CAn someone tell me how to fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    CAn someone tell me how to fix this?: I was suspended 6 months ago for cussing while playing Gears (an adult rated game). I just talked to support they said there are no reports showing on my account yet my rep still says needs work....