Can something be done about games downloading and updateing to 2-3 different hard drives?

Discus and support Can something be done about games downloading and updateing to 2-3 different hard drives? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It seems with the new xbox series x/s the game wants to update and download on 2 seperate hard drives instead of just staying on one particular drive... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/danl252, Jun 12, 2022.

1. /u/danl252
    /u/danl252 Guest

Can something be done about games downloading and updateing to 2-3 different hard drives?

It seems with the new xbox series x/s the game wants to update and download on 2 seperate hard drives instead of just staying on one particular drive wich is makeing my mom and myself alittle annoyed that the games won't just update and stay on one driver instead hopefully something can be done about this?

submitted by /u/danl252
    [link] [comments]

/u/danl252, Jun 12, 2022
  2. xXGriMnEviLXx Win User

Can something be done about this?

It does say at the web site for XBox and Playstation also.
  3. Defy Lightning Win User

Can something be done about this?

That's PC and no, nothing can be done about it.
  4. Barry The Gibb Win User

Skyrim Burnout

Here's one - and yes I have done this up till about lvl 31 so far, and I'm about to continue it tonight after about... probably 6-7 months away from Skyrim.

NO PERKS. NONE. On hard or as hard as you can handle.

Something compleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetely different.
  5. Miss Ermine Win User

Skyrim Games on demand disk read error

Hey Quiche Boy! (Excellent GT, btw) OK, we're going to do something a little funky here. You're going to try Bowski's steps again, but between steps 2 and 3, please head into the Marketplace and download the demo of some game that is about the same size
    as Skyrim. Wait until it's done downloading, then download Skyrim. If Skyrim plays, then you can delete the other game. Should take care of it for you!
  6. adam85222 Win User

April 01 system update issue

I have tried all day to perform a system update (4/1/04) and it does the initial download, then goes into a bigger update with the green bar. It goes a quarter of the way and then says attempt 1 of 3, then 2 of 3, then 3 of 3, then eventually get an error
    code. I have tried doing the update while plugged in also. Reset my router. I have tried all that I can. I cannot play any games until this update is done. I am concerned about the previous replies about losing save data and content. Any further ideas anyone?
Thema:

1. Can something be done about games downloading and updateing to 2-3 different hard drives? - Similar Threads - something done games

2. My LG tv settings have done something to my Xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    My LG tv settings have done something to my Xbox 1: Hello, someone has been messing around with the tv picture settings to make the video quality better, although it has changed the video on my xbox to 640 x 480 resolution and has no other option...
  3. : I have been hit with 2 DDoS attacks in the past week, something needs to be done!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I have been hit with 2 DDoS attacks in the past week, something needs to be done!: : I have been hit with 2 DDoS attacks in the past week, something needs to be done! Its not lazy you have to realize one your ip is PUBLIC and is required to connect to the internet as farscape...
  4. My Xbox controller broke after updating it on my pc and I feel something should be done...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox controller broke after updating it on my pc and I feel something should be done...: I updated my controller firmware on my windows pc and now the firmware is corrupted and I can't use it due to half the inputs not registering. I have gone through many troubleshooting steps and I...
  5. Am I dumb? Or is something not right? I have done everything correct so far. Enrolled in...

in XboX Insiders
    Am I dumb? Or is something not right? I have done everything correct so far. Enrolled in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/junyjeffers [link] [comments]
  6. Someone purchased something off my nephews account. How can I prove that it wasn't done...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone purchased something off my nephews account. How can I prove that it wasn't done...: Okay so story is someone purchased an xbox live gold msubscription using my sister in laws card that is linked to her son's account. They are blaming my son. I believe they were hacked but how can...
  7. 14 Week suspension for entire Xbox One (S) console for something I have not done or did :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    14 Week suspension for entire Xbox One (S) console for something I have not done or did :(: Hello, Hope you are having a great day. I own an Xbox One (S) and I have gotten an Xbox (Console) Ban for somethings I have not done or did. I have 2 accounts, and [Mod Removed]. On [Mod Removed],...
  8. Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: I cant play some type of games because of something done at the ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft Microsoft MN-500: I cant play some type of games because of something done at the ...: Microsoft (Routers) Microsoft MN-500: I cant play some type of games because of something done at the start of the Xbox One Your account privileges depend from the age your xbox account was...
  9. Something needs to be done about DDOSers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something needs to be done about DDOSers: Tonight i was teamkilled on rainbow six siege, and messaged the person politely telling them it was wrong, in which they responded okay, dont worry, sending some love your way. afterwards, my...
  10. Being banned for something I havnt done

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being banned for something I havnt done: hi I hope someone sees this as I have been banned for voice communication for something I havnt done I was wondering if I could get unbanned or is this not a possibility...