Can t conect facebook and twiter to xbox in xbox app

Discus and support Can t conect facebook and twiter to xbox in xbox app in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So every time i go and want and try every day becaus it doesn t work i just can t conect facebook and twiter so sing in in them but nothing happends i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LAST_krypton, Apr 13, 2020.

1. LAST_krypton
    LAST_krypton Guest

So every time i go and want and try every day becaus it doesn t work i just can t conect facebook and twiter so sing in in them but nothing happends i still have the thing to try to conect facebook and twiter to xbox and all this is on pc.So does aneone
    had the same probleam pleas help.

Thanks

:)

LAST_krypton, Apr 13, 2020
  2. Mr Skywalker426 Win User

Hi, you tried see if have any update to do on your Xbox App on Windows 10?
  3. LAST_krypton Win User

There is no new update i even tried deleting the app and reinstaling
  4. SARXS Win User

System Update (June 12, 2012)

What about Twiter and facebook? I can't find them on my social Dashboard
  5. seth115935 Win User

My modem don´t detect the ethernet cable

its kinda weird and im not sure how to explain it

my laptop is conected thru wifi, then i conect a ethernet cable from my laptop to my xbox, and my xbox detects the cable then, but of course i don´t have acces to internet, it just appear to be conected with a ethernet cable
  6. R4VER Win User

Please read I really need help solving a problem

Can you conect your phone to your xbox through the app to try and message that way, it could be a issue with your controller
Thema:

1. Can t conect facebook and twiter to xbox in xbox app - Similar Threads - conect facebook twiter

2. microsoft bigo will not conect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bigo will not conect: For the last 2 days bingo will not connect been having problems connecting for some time af5b46df-a845-4152-bf39-6a88e881a770
  3. Bingo is not conecting to internet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo is not conecting to internet.: Microsoft Bingo is having trouble with keep[ng connected to the inter net, and as a result I am losing out on the bingos I've won. 89ce067a-6381-4d84-b329-83213cfa11e6
  4. Farm together lose conection to host

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farm together lose conection to host: After leaving my game one it might run for a hour or to befor it gets a lost conection to host why? 219b36d8-216e-42d9-ac1d-8a9f1c0693a1
  5. Problem for conection

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem for conection: Hi, I have a problem about to xbox 360 games in xbox one, about this problem is the conection to xbox live not found a account to play went i check the xbox live connection show an error and not...
  6. The bingo game does not conecte to the server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The bingo game does not conecte to the server: The bingo game does not conecte to the server 97529c82-21f7-4ede-bec6-c5f8a804b955
  7. Cannot conect to WiFi after changing a router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot conect to WiFi after changing a router: Hello there. For some reason my xbox360 stop connecting to live after replacing a router. I have an error on the first stage of connecting to WiFi. All other devices connect fine without any...
  8. Xbox live conection issiues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live conection issiues: I play almost every night and I have for a long time. I have never had any major connection issues until recently. I use a direct connection to my netgear nighthawk X4S router and I use an Arris...
  9. Conection xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conection xbox live: My xbox dosnt detect that im conected but I am so I cant launch anygame and any app someone got an idea 2e6b3751-d0ca-435d-812c-220ac8600507
  10. blizzard and your conection

in XBoX on Consoles
    blizzard and your conection: I connected my blizzard account with overwatch, and now I want to know how I play overwatch on my xbox 5ff15e50-31e6-4f0d-9bba-f3667d326588