Can the enforcement team see deleted messages which are harassing

Discus and support Can the enforcement team see deleted messages which are harassing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Basically someone harassed me calling me names like fat and Paul Blart a (Mod Removed - Inappropriate) etc I called him a (Mod Removed - Profanity)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FBM Flame, Aug 13, 2019.

1. FBM Flame
    FBM Flame Guest

Basically someone harassed me calling me names like fat and Paul Blart a
    (Mod Removed - Inappropriate)
    etc I called him a (Mod Removed - Profanity) and he got me banned when I went to report his messages they were deleted by him can the enforcement team recover this messages and taken action

:)

FBM Flame, Aug 13, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

It might be an idea to review the Xbox Forum Guidelines and the other links within to ensure your conduct doesn't infringe XBox Live
    rules.
  3. himalay_atram Win User

Hello FBM Flame,

No there's no way to do that. If you believe that an Xbox LIVE player has violated the
    Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct, you can file a complaint against that player. To do so, open the player's profile, select File Complaint, and choose the specific reason
    for the complaint. You may choose from the following:

Profile: The player's gamertag, personal picture, or personal information contains inappropriate material.

Text and Voice Communications: The player used vulgar, hateful, harassing, or threatening language in voice or text communications.

Video Communications: The player was vulgar, hateful, harassing, or threatening in video communications.

Tampering: The player tampered with a game, an Xbox 360 console, Xbox LIVE, or the feedback system.

You can refer to the link below to the for more information.

=> https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/abuse/
  4. MDG o CROWN o Win User

you can report the aso directly to technical support they can see the complete conversation between the users
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If someone harasses you on xbox live just report that person and block him from further abuse. Retaliating violates the Code of Conduct.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello FBM,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns messages over Xbox Live.

Unfortunately, this is not the best place to discuss such matters as there is no Enforcement team presence within these forums, and our community only assists with troubleshooting towards Xbox consoles and Windows 10 devices. These discussions should happen
    directly with the Xbox Live Enforcement team which would mainly be through the
    Enforcement website

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. Can the enforcement team see deleted messages which are harassing - Similar Threads - enforcement team deleted

2. XBOX ENFORCEMENT TEAM THAT DOESN'T EXIST?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ENFORCEMENT TEAM THAT DOESN'T EXIST?: 1. Why are we being banned from a department that doesn't exist? (Enforcement Team) 2. I was NOT notified of such a team/actions. 3. I did NOT know that if you get one of these bans from a dept....
  3. Xbox enforcement team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox enforcement team: I was told I got banned and given no reason for action took the enforcement team 7 day 11 hour and 6-7 minutes to respond to me after my ban was over it was up 4:32 am this morning to say we...
  4. Code of Conduct / Enforcement Team on Xbox Live is a broken system and it's been broken for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code of Conduct / Enforcement Team on Xbox Live is a broken system and it's been broken for...: I would LOVE to see anyone from Microsoft try to explain your logic. I REALLY don't think you'll be able to... I have been unjustifiably banned on xbox live numerous times, yet for the EXACT...
  5. The enforcement team is a joke

in XBoX on Consoles
    The enforcement team is a joke: Yah, I am done at this point and I have all evidence of Microsoft not doing their jobs correctly. The xbox forums is a joke cause no one really wants to help or answers any question...one answer...
  6. Xbox enforcement team 7 day suspension... for no reason?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement team 7 day suspension... for no reason?!: I just yesterday recieved a 7 day suspension... with absolutely no reasoning behind it. In the past, ive reciceved exactly word for word why im suspended but they didnt provide ANY reasoning for a...
  7. Why did the enforcement team ban me without warning

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did the enforcement team ban me without warning: I was just banned seconds ago for nothing at all. I have been recently been stalked and harassed and yet I was banned without reason. 8b211f36-3061-4934-a32c-aa82bdbf4306
  8. Enforcement team is just automated computers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team is just automated computers: I was on the phone with microsoft do to an unjust ban of communications and when i asked to speak to someone from the enforcement team i was told that no one has a way to contact them i filed an...
  9. The Enforcement Team Discussion

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Enforcement Team Discussion: I love xbox but the enforcement team are corrupt. No email or phone for them. They just bully people. Look at the screen shots below. There must be a way to contact their managers or people above...
  10. Enforcement team are cowards and deleted my past discussion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement team are cowards and deleted my past discussion: Theres many reasons for this like no phone number or online chat, and my most recent one a deleted discussion. Oh and improve the case review system and the team in general....