Can the enforcement team see deleted messages which are harassing

Discus and support Can the enforcement team see deleted messages which are harassing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Basically someone harassed me calling me names like fat and Paul Blart a (Mod Removed - Inappropriate) etc I called him a (Mod Removed - Profanity)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FBM Flame, Aug 13, 2019.

1. FBM Flame
    FBM Flame Guest

Basically someone harassed me calling me names like fat and Paul Blart a
    (Mod Removed - Inappropriate)
    etc I called him a (Mod Removed - Profanity) and he got me banned when I went to report his messages they were deleted by him can the enforcement team recover this messages and taken action

:)

FBM Flame, Aug 13, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

It might be an idea to review the Xbox Forum Guidelines and the other links within to ensure your conduct doesn't infringe XBox Live
    rules.
  3. himalay_atram Win User

Hello FBM Flame,

No there's no way to do that. If you believe that an Xbox LIVE player has violated the
    Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct, you can file a complaint against that player. To do so, open the player's profile, select File Complaint, and choose the specific reason
    for the complaint. You may choose from the following:

Profile: The player's gamertag, personal picture, or personal information contains inappropriate material.

Text and Voice Communications: The player used vulgar, hateful, harassing, or threatening language in voice or text communications.

Video Communications: The player was vulgar, hateful, harassing, or threatening in video communications.

Tampering: The player tampered with a game, an Xbox 360 console, Xbox LIVE, or the feedback system.

You can refer to the link below to the for more information.

=> https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/abuse/
  4. MDG o CROWN o Win User

you can report the aso directly to technical support they can see the complete conversation between the users
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If someone harasses you on xbox live just report that person and block him from further abuse. Retaliating violates the Code of Conduct.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello FBM,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns messages over Xbox Live.

Unfortunately, this is not the best place to discuss such matters as there is no Enforcement team presence within these forums, and our community only assists with troubleshooting towards Xbox consoles and Windows 10 devices. These discussions should happen
    directly with the Xbox Live Enforcement team which would mainly be through the
    Enforcement website

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. Can the enforcement team see deleted messages which are harassing - Similar Threads - enforcement team deleted

2. Xbox Enforcement team please don't ignore me, this is a duplicate suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement team please don't ignore me, this is a duplicate suspension: Okay so enforcement team I actually realy need your help with this one. On 8/10/19 i was given a temporary I believe just over 24 hour communications suspension, viewed the reason on...
  3. Your so full of [mod removed] "enforcement team"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your so full of [mod removed] "enforcement team": I got suspended for no reason and im not going to be able to tell my new team why i im not talkin at our first practice. me and a team i was on were being bullied in game. They person was also...
  4. Xbox enforcement team not following guides?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement team not following guides?: I was suspended from chat and other communication for 24 hrs, not a big deal. Each complant is supossed to be reviewed by the team. Well to me going by the quide lines, i was not in the wrong....
  5. Racist Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Racist Enforcement Team: Why do you still have an unreachable secret society of protective custody hall monitors who abuse the little bit of petty authority you give them? Not to mention they dictate and basically do...
  6. How do i contact the enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i contact the enforcement team: Plz help i want to contact the enforcement team someone tell me how to pls 881c3377-9300-461c-913c-4a13403774e9
  7. Console ban - This forum is for the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban - This forum is for the Enforcement team: Dear Enforcement team, I am writing to you today to talk about my console ban. I have no idea why ive been banned but it all happened suddenly. Ive been banned since Feburary 4th. Ive been to the...
  8. Enforcement team is a joke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team is a joke: Enforcement team is a joke they banned me for defending myself when someone joins my party swearing and even tho I had ongoing ban on the they added another on and when you argue your case they...
  9. The Xbox Enforcement Team is simply not interested in helping.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox Enforcement Team is simply not interested in helping.: I want to comment on the Enforcement Team's behavior, reporting my profile. But the questions before you get to the questionnaire is just really stupid. It's not possible, simply the Enforcement...
  10. Enforcement team are cowards and deleted my past discussion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement team are cowards and deleted my past discussion: Theres many reasons for this like no phone number or online chat, and my most recent one a deleted discussion. Oh and improve the case review system and the team in general....