Can the Flight Sim. download be copied to DVDs and can Flight Sim. be later reinstalled...

Discus and support Can the Flight Sim. download be copied to DVDs and can Flight Sim. be later reinstalled... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is the license per machine or per person? If my computer crashes can I reinstall from DVDs if necessary? 6039469e-50ed-4aa8-aa18-e88c9707fa5a Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ali Bertarian, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Can the Flight Sim. download be copied to DVDs and can Flight Sim. be later reinstalled...

Is the license per machine or per person?

If my computer crashes can I reinstall from DVDs if necessary?

:)

Ali Bertarian, Aug 1, 2020
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Can the Flight Sim. download be copied to DVDs and can Flight Sim. be later reinstalled from those DVDs?

Is FS available on DVDs in the US?
    No,

It's only going to be available on a 10 disc DVD's, just for Europe.
  3. Ali Bertarian Win User

Can the Flight Sim. download be copied to DVDs and can Flight Sim. be later reinstalled from those DVDs?

Flight Simulator 2020 is available to purchase on DVD or digital download. You cannot copy the download to a PC. If the PC Crashes and it needs reformatting and installing again, you just find it in your game library, and install the game from there.

For licences. For PC, you can install the game on 10 different PCs if you wish, and the game if you purchase it, will always be associated with your Microsoft account, so it is yours forever.
    Thanks for your quick reply.

Is FS available on DVDs in the US?
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 is available to purchase on DVD or digital download. You cannot copy the download to a PC. If the PC Crashes and it needs reformatting and installing again, you just find it in your game library, and install the game from there.

For licences. For PC, you can install the game on 10 different PCs if you wish, and the game if you purchase it, will always be associated with your Microsoft account, so it is yours forever.
  5. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator X

Hiya!!

Unfortunately you will not be able to install the Microsoft Flight Sim X software back onto your PC without the DVD Drive. They are working on a newer version of the Flight Sim for PC which I believe will offer a digital version.

Happy Gaming!!
  6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

You know what make a good GOD xbox 360 game.

MICROSOFT FLIGHT is a flight sim. And you fly planes in that game.
Thema:

Can the Flight Sim. download be copied to DVDs and can Flight Sim. be later reinstalled...

1. Can the Flight Sim. download be copied to DVDs and can Flight Sim. be later reinstalled... - Similar Threads - Flight Sim download

2. Microsoft Flight Sim - xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim - xbox: Will this be available on xbox game pass and will it be available to pre - download? sorry if already been asked, very much a newbie!! 5557e9bc-bac4-44fa-8af6-dd324c4b2e62
  3. Microsoft flight sim 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight sim 2020: Hi im thinking about buying a x box one s and i was wondering if you could run the game on the consol as i do not have a pc 701aaab2-eea7-495b-b141-6039a0cf6bf5
  4. Flight sim xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight sim xbox: When is microsoft flight sim coming to xbox i see that its coming to pc on august 18th but when is it coming to xbox? 11adbe31-f4dd-4a04-b40d-3b883536c68d
  5. Flight Sim wont install? anyone have idea?

in XboX Insiders
    Flight Sim wont install? anyone have idea?: Been stuck on the Your experience screen for 2 hours ???/ what gives i have access submitted by /u/ZoTaG [link] [comments]
  6. Flight Sim 2020 - Play Anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Sim 2020 - Play Anywhere: I was wondering whether Flight Sim 2020 will be an Xbox Play Anywhere for the Xbox Series X, so I can buy the game once and download it again later on the Xbox Series X once it has released. I...
  7. flight sim 2020 no imvite

in XboX Insiders
    flight sim 2020 no imvite: I preodered flight sim 2020 amd im in insiders hub and still havnt got invite to beta someone help submitted by /u/SnooDonkeys4468 [link] [comments]
  8. Microsoft flight sim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight sim: Good evening when will microsoft flight be availbble on xbox one 00bd66ac-7ad9-4eea-bcd3-af508821868b
  9. Flight Sim X for Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Sim X for Xbox One X: Will the new Flight Simulator title be available for play on the Xbox One X? If so, which version of the simulator? 6d002d9e-ea3c-4f7a-a95c-87b65c8158fb
  10. Microsoft Flight Sim 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim 2020: Hello, I was wondering when you will be able to buy the Microsoft Flight Sim for Xbox one. I have already confirmed that it will be available for the Xbox one but when you will be able to Pre...