Can the people of this subreddit please help?

Discus and support Can the people of this subreddit please help? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I m an early Youtuber, and am trying to send some recordings from my Xbox to my computer, to upload on YT, but I can't figure it out, so i need your... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ChurchillEmpire, May 19, 2020.

1. Can the people of this subreddit please help?

I m an early Youtuber, and am trying to send some recordings from my Xbox to my computer, to upload on YT, but I can't figure it out, so i need your help.

submitted by /u/ChurchillEmpire
    [link] [comments]

/u/ChurchillEmpire, May 19, 2020
  2. Astro Zombie357 Win User

Rollback?

go to r/blackops2 subreddit , their is a guy there that can probably help you. he has gotten several peoples stats back to or close to where they should be.
  3. Puppy Fujo Win User

Xbox Live downloads being throttled or bottlenecked?

Are you a part of the Xbox Insider program by any chance? As I have seen the issue reported on the Insider Subreddit page. If so, please make sure you are reporting the issue on your console using the Report a Problem tool. You can also make a post on the
    Subreddit page where all Insider support is done to see if there is a work around. I have provided the link below for your convenience.

Xbox Insider Subreddit
  4. BrianFountain1111 Win User

Game download reaches 80%, restarts itself, looping and never finishing download

I have the same problem along with plenty of people on the xbox 360 subreddit. It isnt your console or internet, it’s on MS.
  5. mareledanut Win User

"Transparent" tiles - still blocking screen

You can offer feedback on every subreddit Xbox related.
  6. bowski477 Win User

My xbox decided to reset itself

In addition and feedback on the insider program can go to the insider subreddit at reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders
Thema:

Can the people of this subreddit please help?

1. Can the people of this subreddit please help? - Similar Threads - subreddit please help

2. Please make nba 2k12 compatible!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make nba 2k12 compatible!: I would love to buy xbox one x but not until nba 2k12 and so others titles are bc compatibles with xbox one. I'm speaking for thousands of gamers who are still playing these amazing games on 360....
  3. Xbox one - mic won't work - advice please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one - mic won't work - advice please: Newbie to this and its my sons Xbox one. He's driving me mad as his mic hasn't worked now for weeks!! We have tested it on other devices so its ok. He can hear people fine but they just can't hear...
  4. please am i the only one having this problem they have been installing for 13 hours i just...

in XboX Insiders
    please am i the only one having this problem they have been installing for 13 hours i just...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ImRhombii [link] [comments]
  5. Trying to Transfer Content from Xbox 360 to Xbox One- Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to Transfer Content from Xbox 360 to Xbox One- Please Help!: Hi, so my Xbox 360 has finally died and is completely unresponsive. I want to buy an Xbox One, but am worried that my game data won't transfer over from my old console. I was speaking with two...
  6. Please MS, let us know now if Mixed Reality 2.0 VR headsets like the G2 will will be...

in XboX Insiders
    Please MS, let us know now if Mixed Reality 2.0 VR headsets like the G2 will will be...: [IMG] submitted by /u/PS4VR [link] [comments]
  7. Green screen issue. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Green screen issue. Please help: so every time I load up Hulu on my new Xbox one x it goes into a green screen and nothing I do seems to work to change it I've tried to hard factory reset and a soft factory reset and deleting and...
  8. We probably shouldn't flood this subreddit with posts about the RTX beta not working yet....

in XboX Insiders
    We probably shouldn't flood this subreddit with posts about the RTX beta not working yet....: Also, please do not try to enroll unless you have an 20 series RTX card as the servers are slammed and I promise you will not be able to play. submitted by /u/_rotol [link] [comments]
  9. /r/xboxinsiders enters TOP 5000 subreddits

in XboX Insiders
    /r/xboxinsiders enters TOP 5000 subreddits: submitted by /u/TrendingBot [link] [comments]
  10. Can somebody fix the subreddit logo?

in XboX Insiders
    Can somebody fix the subreddit logo?: I have OCD and it is very frustrating to visit this subreddit and see the logo be off-centered when it shouldn’t so I ask you to please fix the logo. submitted by /u/Official_Koenigjay [link]...