Can the suffering come to gamepass already ?

Discus and support Can the suffering come to gamepass already ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there just wanted to know if the suffering can be added to the gamepass? 612492cb-3330-4548-81f4-5c144b461c91 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by the big cat94, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Can the suffering come to gamepass already ?

Hi there just wanted to know if the suffering can be added to the gamepass?

:)

the big cat94, Dec 3, 2019
  2. kev edin Win User

That would be between Microsoft and the developers I would have thought 🤔👍
  3. NaZoooom Win User

I hope it does too, fingers crossed its sooner rather than later. :)
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

One thing tricky about Gamepass is deciding if you should buy a game or wait hoping it comes to Gamepass. I say just buy it.
  5. Glenmere Win User

You got a vote from me for sure! Not too sure on how games are entered into the game pass, but I'm sure we aren't the only supporters!
  6. banky71 Win User

Id be down for that. Heres hoping.
Thema:

1. Can the suffering come to gamepass already ? - Similar Threads - suffering gamepass already

2. The game The Suffering 1 & 2 The suffering ties that bind made by Midway

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game The Suffering 1 & 2 The suffering ties that bind made by Midway: Hello i was wondering if. Microsoft. Can recreate the suffering 1 & 2 ties that bind it could. Be a great project 02e30c15-8d5b-4597-b534-3fbf9bfb49be
  3. Needing help. Suffering major console issues

in XboX Insiders
    Needing help. Suffering major console issues: Hi everyone. Haven’t been having any issues with the Program except the occasional game crash where the headset makes this weird buzzing sound, the game freezes up and crashes taking me back to...
  4. New Xbox One X suffer constant lag spikes on wireless.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One X suffer constant lag spikes on wireless.: So apparently this is a common and ongoing issue, but I have yet to see any solid information recently. I bought a new One X, and immediately after hooking it up and gaming, I suffer from...
  5. Does Xbox One X suffer from texture pop in when playing PUBG?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox One X suffer from texture pop in when playing PUBG?: I'm playing PUBG on a Xbox One. At the beginning of the game. There is a a lot of texture pop in which can be very frustrating when you're trying to loo at the start of the game. Does this happen...
  6. This game suffers from serious network reliability issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This game suffers from serious network reliability issues: Is anybody monitoring the network? The game is no longer reliable, it keeps suffering from serious network issues. Lost a lot of coins and tickets as a result. If reliability does not improve will...
  7. why do I have to suffer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why do I have to suffer?: On Xbox I own a club. and it's pretty big right now we're at 2800 numbers and it's completely based off offensive content which with all means has no intention of harming anybody's feelings and...
  8. Reputation suffers for winning all the time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reputation suffers for winning all the time?: I'm not saying I'm the best, but why must my reputation suffers for false reports against me when I win games? I'm sure I'm not the only person to have this problem. I never voice communicate with...
  9. One account received a suspension...now any account on the xbox suffers the suspension too?

in XBoX on Consoles
    One account received a suspension...now any account on the xbox suffers the suspension too?: I share an xbox with my brother, and he has recently received a second temporary ban on his account for harassment, abuse and threats. As a result he is unable to play online multiplayer or use...
  10. Latest Xbox One S still suffers from weak audio output (still) .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest Xbox One S still suffers from weak audio output (still) .: Picked up an S on Thanksgiving weekend (bday present for myself) to replace my when-it-wants to play Samsung Blu-ray player & streamer . Sadly , I found that the audio output on it is as weak as...