Can the Xbox Insider Hub app be updated to be more in parity with the Windows equivalent...

Discus and support Can the Xbox Insider Hub app be updated to be more in parity with the Windows equivalent... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The Feedback Hub on Windows 10 is so much more robust than the Xbox Insider Hub. While it allows users to submit feedback, it also gives users the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tservomst, Oct 1, 2019.

1. /u/tservomst
    /u/tservomst Guest

Can the Xbox Insider Hub app be updated to be more in parity with the Windows equivalent...

The Feedback Hub on Windows 10 is so much more robust than the Xbox Insider Hub. While it allows users to submit feedback, it also gives users the ability to upvote issues, provide commentary, see feedback/reports that have been previously submitted and see acknowledgement of an issue from the team. I feel like this would be immensely helpful for both the Xbox team and insiders who would feel that issues are not being looked at.

Example of useful functionality

submitted by /u/tservomst
    [link] [comments]

/u/tservomst, Oct 1, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Insider recovery file

If you have a Windows 10 PC, you can download the Xbox insider hub app to that, and unlink your Xbox using the app on there instead of the console.. Once you have done that, then your console might update to the public build instead of the insider one.
  3. Ackis Win User

I'm having trouble with installing Minecraft for Windows 10 version

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app for Windows 10, and then under Insider Content there should be a Minecraft option.
  4. PeterFlynn4 Win User

Xbox Insider Hub Problems

Hi I'm Peter an independent advisor, glad to hear you want to try out the insider hub. Anyone can register, you need to install the xbox insider hub first of all on either the PC or Xbox One:

Xbox One

Move over to the Store tab on the dashboard or select Store in the guide.

Choose Search.

Enter insider in the box, then select Xbox Insider Hub.

Select Get or Install.

On Windows 10

The Xbox Insider Hub can be installed from Microsoft Store on your Windows 10 PC.

Press the Start button, type store, then select Microsoft Store.

Select Search, enter insider in the box, then select Xbox Insider Hub.

Select Get or Install.

To sign in for the first time (use your gamer tag):

If you weren’t part of the old Xbox Preview Program, you’ll want to search the store for the Xbox Insider Hub. If you were, however, take a look in the updates section of My Games & Apps to update to the Insider Hub.

Accept the terms and conditions after opening up the Xbox Insider Hub

On the main screen for the Insider Hub, go to Insider Content section and select the Xbox One Update Preview section

Simply press the join button on the next page, and you’re in! Just keep in mind that it will take up to 72 hours to start getting preview updates.

Let me know if you have any problems and we will look forward to hearing your gaming feedback
  5. XBF George L Win User

Não consigo me logar no Hub do Xbox Insider (Mod Translation:I can't log in to the Xbox Insider Hub )

Hello!

Can you give us more information are you having trouble using the Xbox Insider Hub App or signing into the Xbox App on Windows 10 PC.

Please provide us with a few more details to determine how to best assist you.

I look forward to your reply
  6. Catherine Cus. Win User

Xbox Insider Hub - Do not even start

Hi,

Corrupted app data, software conflicts, and server interruption are possible reasons as to why you're encountering this issue. To resolve this concern, kindly run the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this

link
    . This can help resolve issues with Windows 10 games and apps.

Another solution we recommend is to check if there are updates available for the Xbox Insider Hub, the game, and the Windows 10 PC. Refer to the following links for the steps:

You may follow the first link to check for updates available for the Xbox Insider Hub and the game.

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions.
Thema:

1. Can the Xbox Insider Hub app be updated to be more in parity with the Windows equivalent... - Similar Threads - Insider Hub app

2. Can't use the Xbox Insider Hub app

in XboX Insiders
    Can't use the Xbox Insider Hub app: So, I tried to use the Insider Hub to see if there was any new content on the app, but it doesn't open, I enter with my account, receive a "Something went wrong" message and the app freezes....
  3. i want to leave the insider hub , but i deleted the app from xbox , And i cannot download...

in XboX Insiders
    i want to leave the insider hub , but i deleted the app from xbox , And i cannot download...: greetings guys so recently i deleted the app from my xbox due to space and these days i have problems with my internet , nd since xbox insider members get updates often , its ruining my game...
  4. Why dosen't the Xbox Insider Hub Beta app for PC does not work

in XboX Insiders
    Why dosen't the Xbox Insider Hub Beta app for PC does not work: I am in the Xbox Insider Program for FTE and I downloaded the Beta for the Insider Hub App on my PC but all it does is display some kind of octopus in a helmet when you launch it. Why doesn't this...
  5. Xbox Insider Hub app on PC is in French?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub app on PC is in French?: [IMG] Title says it all. My system's language is English, so I guess it's just assuming I speak French. Any solutions?...
  6. I'm getting an error when trying to sign in to the Xbox Insider Hub App (Windows 10)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm getting an error when trying to sign in to the Xbox Insider Hub App (Windows 10): [IMG] I'm trying to join the Minecraft bet, but I can't sign in to the Xbox insider hub. I've attached an image demonstrating what happens when I hit sign in. I have joined the beta before but...
  7. Good news, Xbox Insiders! The NEW Xbox Insider Hub app is open for all! Join the "Rushmore"...

in XboX Insiders
    Good news, Xbox Insiders! The NEW Xbox Insider Hub app is open for all! Join the "Rushmore"...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Insider Hub App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Insider Hub App: So i enrolled to the minecraft beta program on the xbox insider hub app and after reinstalling minecraft i had the beta but now i cant get out of it, i go to the beta program, click manage click...
  9. Anyone else have trouble launching the xbox insider hub app on xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have trouble launching the xbox insider hub app on xbox?: Was trying to download the new minecraft update but the app will not even open submitted by /u/picklelover29 [link] [comments]
  10. I'm unable to log into xbox (Beta) app or insider hub

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm unable to log into xbox (Beta) app or insider hub: I've been trying to log into Xbox (Beta) app and insider hub I've already tried reset and repairing the apps. When I try to sign in it doesn't even open a prompt or anything just nothing happens...