Can two people play at once?

Discus and support Can two people play at once? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, if my dad is on his xbox with his account can i play state of decay 2 on the same account on PC though the microsoft store without either of us... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Angus Gillic, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Angus Gillic
    Angus Gillic Guest

So, if my dad is on his xbox with his account can i play state of decay 2 on the same account on PC though the microsoft store without either of us getting kicked off ?

:)

Angus Gillic, Oct 28, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Using the game pass and 2 different accounts yes it should work.
  3. Angus Gillic Win User

so its using the game pass, we didnt actually buy state of decay, would it still work?
  4. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

as far as I know you can't use the same account at the same time on PC and console and play a game.

What could work is if the account that bought the game played on the PC and you use your own account on your Dad's console (when your Dad has set his console as Home console)

See this link for some more information about the Home console setting:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-us/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox

and also check, what is Not allowed to do when sharing games:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-us/home/staysafe#topic4
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

You wont be able to use the same account on 2 different devices at the same time.
  6. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

It should, subscriptions are shared by all accounts logged into the home xbox. There used to be a bug where you'd have to install the game using the account that has game pass first before other accounts could play the game but I think that's fixed now.
Thema:

1. Can two people play at once? - Similar Threads - play once

2. once i cancel game pass i cant play the games ive bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    once i cancel game pass i cant play the games ive bought: i need help !!!! so ive bought sea of thieves since day one. but then i bought the game pas to play gears 5. but gears got boring so i canceled my sub. for the game pass and now i cant play sea of...
  3. Can I install games from discs so both my cousin and me can play it while only buying once?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I install games from discs so both my cousin and me can play it while only buying once?: Tho it might be kind of piracy, at least my cousin payed for the game. Can I just format some of my discs and copy the files from his discs to mine? Or can I just insert his disc into my xbox and...
  4. Blue ray disk playing once

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blue ray disk playing once: Hi I have one blue ray disk that plays once than refuses to work. Mircosoft did give me the reset procedure but ive lost it. Ive tried to speek to them but the virtual agent keeps sending me in...
  5. Ark game will not continue to download once you hit the ready to play bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark game will not continue to download once you hit the ready to play bar: Ark is not downloading or updating once you hit the bar that says game is ready to play. It first did thos during my update today and stopped at 89% and didnt budge, after I cancelled the update...
  6. Brought Spyro months ago let me play once now says my purchase declined

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brought Spyro months ago let me play once now says my purchase declined: It let me play for about 30mins then iturned it off and went to bed went 2 play the next day and it said ihave to purchase the game but its installed on my xbox one s...
  7. I can not play xboxone FALLOUT 4 even once.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not play xboxone FALLOUT 4 even once.: please support. I purchased the download version of FALLOUT 4, but I can not play it once. Always freeze on the title screen and return to the XBOX menu. I have XBOXONEX, but I have never...
  8. possible to play 360 games without disc once installed from disc ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    possible to play 360 games without disc once installed from disc ?: so I’m installing the standalone disc for halo 3’s multiplayer that comes with halo ODST onto my xbox one and I am wondering is it possible to play xbox 360 games without the disc once installed...
  9. Numbers not transferring to game card once covered during the bingo play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Numbers not transferring to game card once covered during the bingo play: The numbers 17 and 58 are not being transferred from the play card to the game card. I think that during the play stage, the number is covered either with a bingo tile or a star tile. That's all...
  10. Ridiculous _ Will try to play once per week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ridiculous _ Will try to play once per week: I love MS Jigsaw but can no longer put up with the EXTREMELY poor functionality! A puzzle which normally would have taken me 20 - 32 minutes now takes 55 to 80 minutes as the game suspends waiting...