Can two xbox clubs be merged?

Discus and support Can two xbox clubs be merged? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have 2 clubs on xbox, with members and I'd like to merge them together under one umbrella. Is this at all possible?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PATIENTx0xZER0, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Can two xbox clubs be merged?

I have 2 clubs on xbox, with members and I'd like to merge them together under one umbrella. Is this at all possible?

:)

PATIENTx0xZER0, Oct 20, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

No, it's not possible. All you can do is post a text post in the club you want to close/abandon and let everyone know that you are moving over to the other club and ask everyone to request to join that one or to let you know if they'd like to join the
    other club and you can send them an invite. Or manually go through the roster one by one and send each person an invite. But no, there's not a way to actually merge them.
  3. Tarnend Win User

i wouldnt have thought so unfortunately as members joined a specific club and not the other, only way would be to message members or leave a group message saying to join the other club then close one down.

Regards
  4. PATIENTx0xZER0 Win User

That's hundreds of members :( I get it tho. I may have to do that.
  5. JayDelgado Win User

I don't think is possible, perhaps create a new club and invate all members from each club to the new one
  6. Nachtsonne Win User

Manual Transmission in Test Drive; Midnight Club; Need for Speed; Burnout?

I'd go for SHIFT or Midnight Club. The other two don't have manual transmissions, as far as I can recall.
Thema:

1. Can two xbox clubs be merged? - Similar Threads - clubs merged

2. The Golf Club not getting online for two days on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Golf Club not getting online for two days on Xbox One: I have been unable to get my Xbox one The Golf Club game to connect to online. Other games are able to connect to server. Why is this happening? 30d6557c-5f11-40de-99a1-00d26643e897
  3. Every Club including the one I created and own, Is Request to join

in XboX Insiders
    Every Club including the one I created and own, Is Request to join: Member of several clubs and own one. They are all asking to Request to Join. I can't even get to the feed of the club I created and still own. Occurred after latest ASA update Nov 14 . Have Full...
  4. Can't join the Ambassadors club

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't join the Ambassadors club: Hi I'm trying to join the Ambassadors club but it won't let me due to me having a suspension but when I go to my enforcement page it says I have q perfect record and when I go to view my dashboard...
  5. Activity Feed from Clubs I'm not part of...

in XBoX on Windows
    Activity Feed from Clubs I'm not part of...: Platform: Windows 10 Application: Xbox App for Windows 10 I'm getting activity feed from clubs I'm not part of(I'm not part of any club to be fair) and this is strictly overlapping my friend's...
  6. Ubisoft club

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ubisoft club: Need to know how to unlink my xbox account from ubisoft club *edit* my xbox account is already linked to a ubisoft account that i dont remember anyway to find out what account its linked to?...
  7. Can there be an option for 'Clubs' in LFG notifications?

in XboX Insiders
    Can there be an option for 'Clubs' in LFG notifications?: [IMG] submitted by /u/ChainedGraboid [link] [comments]
  8. clubs

in XBoX on Consoles
    clubs: as of today, all clubs im in are gone? any knowns issues? it is very odd. 3e87adaa-7b5b-4856-853e-12df98c6d38d
  9. Can't post custom image from OneDrive, File Explorer, or Xbox beta to the clubs activity...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't post custom image from OneDrive, File Explorer, or Xbox beta to the clubs activity...: Have tried xbox one, andriod phone, and Microsoft stream laptop. Tried several different clipboard apps. Nothing has worked. Sorry if it is just something I have missed'''...
  10. Midnight Club Los Angeles stuttering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Midnight Club Los Angeles stuttering: I am currently on Public build and having issues with Midnight Club Los Angeles. If MCLA is launched first on the console, it runs flawlessly, but if, for example, I run any game, close it then...