Can u guys add the Arkham games from the 360 to the series X?

Discus and support Can u guys add the Arkham games from the 360 to the series X? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can u guys plz add Arkham asylum and city submitted by /u/Dievogel6949 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dievogel6949, Sep 7, 2021.

1. Can u guys add the Arkham games from the 360 to the series X?

/u/Dievogel6949, Sep 7, 2021
  2. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

Favorite Game Transportation

I have to agree with others with the Warthog... And add Batmoblie in the Arkham series!! So fun!!
  3. JS101AD Win User

BFBC2 VIETNAM still playing???

thx guys wow vietnam is definitely worth playing!! never got into an empty server :) if u want u guys can add me for some bfbc2 and vietnam games
  4. futsukayoi desu Win User

Discussion: Games that do interesting things with fail states, Game Over screens

I always like the Arkham series ones, they were frustrating as it really rubbed it in by the bad guy that you as batman had been bested
  5. FemmeFataleXx1 Win User

Who is your favourite Villain and why?

I'm gonna agree with a lot of other people on here, the joker from arkham series. How can you not pick him?
  6. xNaughtyxMonkey Win User

xb1 friends

I'm down to play.. U guys can add me.
Thema:

Can u guys add the Arkham games from the 360 to the series X?

1. Can u guys add the Arkham games from the 360 to the series X? - Similar Threads - guys add Arkham

2. When will you guys make "Myst: Riven" available on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will you guys make "Myst: Riven" available on Xbox?: Cause PlayStation One has Riven, but Xbox does not. ef5bfa5e-0d1d-424a-88ac-12fff9551629
  3. Hi guys i had to make a new xbox account to have minecraft java but i cant play online as...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi guys i had to make a new xbox account to have minecraft java but i cant play online as...: Hi guys i had to make a new xbox account to have minecraft java but i cant play online as it says 'your privacy settings wont allow this' btw im on windows 10 and the xbox app i can only access...
  4. I have reported this guy but nothing has happenes

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have reported this guy but nothing has happenes: I have reported a player on my xbox twice for going through my posts and making the comment stupid [mod removed] and no enforcement has happend, what other options do I have...
  5. About GTA online on Xbox 360 we don’t want it shut down guy’s Respond back and pass it to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About GTA online on Xbox 360 we don’t want it shut down guy’s Respond back and pass it to...: Hey I don’t want the 360 to shut we love playing it an it’s not disconnecting anymore so plz fix this don’t shut down servers ok because I love my cars and all the work we did on it it’s not ok...
  6. They need to give Xbox Live Support guys the ability to replace codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    They need to give Xbox Live Support guys the ability to replace codes: I myself have this issue that nowadays I cant buy or redeem subscriptions due to me living in Turkey, whereas my parents live in the United Arab Emirates, it would be great for the Xbox live...
  7. Cannot connect to Microsoft store from my PC. I had a "client support" guy who basicly had...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Microsoft store from my PC. I had a "client support" guy who basicly had...: I am not going to lie. I don't hold Microsoft customer support in the hightest regards now. I didn't before, and today didn't changed that fact, it even made it worse, let me explain. I've spent...
  8. Can you guys add a dark mode feature to microsoft edge

in XboX Insiders
    Can you guys add a dark mode feature to microsoft edge: I would greatly appreciate it if you guys add a dark mode for the web browser submitted by /u/john_TheRaider [link] [comments]
  9. I have a new feature that you guys should add.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a new feature that you guys should add.: I would love if when we unlocked achievement instead of it in our deed just saying we got it, i think it should automatically do a 30 past record, so in that way if we got a sick achievement and...
  10. lookin for some guys and girls to add, new account with no friends =/

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lookin for some guys and girls to add, new account with no friends =/: I jus bought an xbox one recently and made a new account, so I need some people on my friends list, im a social guy, my GT is Danny Scoopz, go ahead and add me or post. thanks everybody....