Can u help me fix my my xobox360?

Discus and support Can u help me fix my my xobox360? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Can u help me fix my my xobox360? My xbox 360 saying its on game grounded Hello Let me know if the problem is still persisting. Also, use the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by jesulajeantilus, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Can u help me fix my my xobox360?

Hello

Let me know if the problem is still persisting.

Also, use the following link:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/

:)

jesulajeantilus, Dec 25, 2019
  2. MegaManUniverse Win User

My xbox 360 saying its on game grounded
    Hello

Let me know if the problem is still persisting.

Also, use the following link:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

My xbox 360 saying its on game grounded
    You need to provide a few more details as I'm not familiar with the term "grounded".

Do you mean enforcement, or are you having a network issue or power startup issue?
  4. XxSi13ntKi113rX Win User

can i transfer my xbox live gold account to a new gamertag?

i got hacked on my account can u help me fix it anybody
  5. COKE B0YZ187 Win User

I was unsuspended but still can't talk!

i have the same problem!! did it get fixed and can u help me resolve my issue??
  6. Youngflock Win User

Status Code: 396B-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570

can sumone please help me fix the same problem i will be very thankful my daddy paid for my membership gold and i only got a chance to play it for a few months. help help help help. if u cant reply back and know how to fix this problem my number is [mod
    removed] please help me i love xbox 360.
Thema:

1. Can u help me fix my my xobox360? - Similar Threads - help fix xobox360

2. Game Bar obnoxious pop ups fix? Pls help

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar obnoxious pop ups fix? Pls help: Hey guys I've recently started using game bar to record clips but the "game clip recorded" pop up everytime I use the record that feature is very obnoxious. Is there any way to disable this? Can't...
  3. Fix and Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix and Help: I have a gift card that came with my elite controller it’s a 14 day gampass ultimate and whenever I try to redeem it it says “Sorry Some Thing Happened On Our End, Try again Later.” And I have...
  4. Controller Rumble Issue (Been through all obvious fixes) - any help would be incredibly...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Rumble Issue (Been through all obvious fixes) - any help would be incredibly...: Bit of a long one. The left main rumble in my xbox elite controller stopped working. I tried another controller, and still no rumble in left part. The second controller was quite old so bought a...
  5. PLEASE help, have been trying to fix jittery gameplay for 3 months on Xbox (Apex Legends)

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLEASE help, have been trying to fix jittery gameplay for 3 months on Xbox (Apex Legends): This is my first post I'd really appreciate help if anyone has a solution on this. I have been playing Apex Legends since it came out and I started getting jittery/stuttery gameplay about 3 months...
  6. Connections between my xbox to this app is not working at all. Can someone help me to fix...

in XboX Insiders
    Connections between my xbox to this app is not working at all. Can someone help me to fix...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  7. Need help fixing my xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing my xbox one s: I was wanting to fix my xb1s that i got for a cheap price but i need to replace the fan in it and I'm scared to get the wrong size and i can't find the size online...
  8. **** FIX THE BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY YOU LAZY COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME [Mod...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    **** FIX THE BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY YOU LAZY COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME [Mod...: Whenever I put in an BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE GAME into my Xbox One S, NOTHING HAPPENS! I don't get any notification, update and the Xbox acts like nothing is in the DISC DRIVE!!!! What the [Mod...
  9. Hey can anybody help me fix this for the streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Hey can anybody help me fix this for the streaming app: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bepoz [link] [comments]
  10. Thanks everyone who helped me fix the issue sorry I was stressed and all whoever help...

in XboX Insiders
    Thanks everyone who helped me fix the issue sorry I was stressed and all whoever help...: So with game streaming we should have like a theme we can choose in the background or whatever like we can customize stuff also we should have it like the xbox app to would be nice to have it in...