can u unredeem fortnite gift cards code if you sent them to the wrong email?

Discus and support can u unredeem fortnite gift cards code if you sent them to the wrong email? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can u unredeem fortnite gift cards code if you sent them to the wrong email? a00ed437-0127-4b5e-a4c4-ec4022c5b861 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vNoLxve, Feb 3, 2021.

1. vNoLxve
    vNoLxve Guest

:)

vNoLxve, Feb 3, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox reward 14 digit code

The instructions that were sent were wrong. The website to redeem them on is correct and you would choose to have them either email the Visa gift card or mail you a card. Since you ordered a Visa gift card from the vault, you would get a Vida gift card,
    not an Xbox gift card.
  3. reforc3 Win User

UNredeeming a gift card

Once a code has been redeemed you cannot cancel it.

Your options are (if you redeemed a gift card) use those credits to buy a game you want and send it as a gift to the desired user.

If is an Xbox game pass ultimate / gold subscription make your home console with that account, so other users in that household can use the membership.

If is either a game or a DLC, you'll need to have that account logged in order to use the content with other account.

And if it was a consumable, you will not be able to transfer to another account, unless the game has that option.
  4. Panno92 Win User

Xbox One s all digital edition con Fortnite incluso[Translation-Xbox One s all digital edition with Fortnite even]

Ciao, effettivamente è piuttosto strano... il codice per fortnite inlcudeva dei v-bucks/skin oppure la campagna single player? Considera che il multy di fortnite è gratuito.

In ogni caso puoi provare a contattare il supporto xbox qui: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...es-gifting/troubleshoot-gift-card-code-issues

[Translation-Hello, it's actually pretty weird... was the code for v-bucks/skin or the single player campaign? Consider that the fortnite multy is free.

In any case, you can try contacting xbox support here: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/troubleshoot-gift-card-code-issues]
  5. webdevkit Win User

V-Bucks as a gift

Hey, great question, Jeff! You will want to buy an Xbox Gift Card and give that to them as a gift. They can use the Xbox Gift Card to make purchases for anything, including V-Bucks.

If you buy the V-bucks from the Microsoft store, you will be buying them for your account and, according to the Fortnite V-Bucks FAQ, they are not transferrable or refundable.

While it may be possible to make the online purchase as a Digital Game Gift, where you include your nephew's account as the recipient, they will receive the redemption code immediately upon purchase.

In that case, your best option is to buy the Xbox Gift Card so you can have something to give them and also ensure that the game currency isn't accidentally associated with your account and unable to transfer.
  6. Project Reds Win User

Is it possible to buy a game for another gamer on your friends list over Xbox live?

not over Xbox live but you can buy Xbox currency for them you can get them from Amazon and the code will be sent to your email or you can get from a store they changed the name from Microsoft points to Xbox live currency/Xbox gift card
Thema:

1. can u unredeem fortnite gift cards code if you sent them to the wrong email? - Similar Threads - unredeem fortnite gift

2. how do i unredeem an xbox gifted digital code

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i unredeem an xbox gifted digital code: i did something not so smart and was wondering how to unredeem a code 518dcd69-f1dd-47d9-9bf0-0361478cbfaa
  3. UNredeeming a gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNredeeming a gift card: I accidentally redeemed a card to the wrong account. What do I do? b59b6aa3-1a2b-4c93-ac2a-96a2ac9502fd
  4. Unredeemable promotional code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unredeemable promotional code: Hi, I've been asked by the online help chat team to post a ticket on here regarding my issue - with my post to be directed to the Promotions Team. In short, I attempted to claim a £10 gift card...
  5. Xbox live gold code - unredeemable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold code - unredeemable: Every time I try to redeem my Xbox live gold and Xbox game passes they come up with error svc6004 and I am unable to redeem the codes. I have checked on my online account purchase history and the...
  6. Credit for Unredeemed XBOX/Groove Music Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Credit for Unredeemed XBOX/Groove Music Pass: I bought an XBOX/Groove Music Pass and haven’t redeemed it yet. I understand that I need to ask for a credit because it is no longer redeemable online. From your website:...
  7. **I by mistake deleted a message containing unredeemed codes for mafia 3 delux pre order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    **I by mistake deleted a message containing unredeemed codes for mafia 3 delux pre order: Can you pleas help to get my codes. i bought them 12th of september via the xbox store and got 1 message from xbox live containing 3 or 4 codes and was going to redeem them on my xbox but by...
  8. Gears of War,Fallout,Just cause unredeemed codes have disappeared from my inbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War,Fallout,Just cause unredeemed codes have disappeared from my inbox: Gears of War-remastered, Fallout4, Just cause3 unredeemed codes for Gears1,2,3, fallout3,just cause2 have disappeared from my inbox xbox one email Is there any way that microsoft check-come into...
  9. My xbox live 12 months code is unredeemable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox live 12 months code is unredeemable: Hello Xbox community, if I try to redeem my xbox live 12 months code (on xbox one or pc), it gives me an error and asks me to try later. It also says that the error will be investigated, yet I...
  10. Accidently deleted my Xbox inbox with unredeemed codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidently deleted my Xbox inbox with unredeemed codes: hello I accidently deleted my inbox as I placed my phone down. My dog was being a spaz and in the process of putting my phone down to tend to the spilled coffee on the floor I must have...