Can unban me for that ?

Discus and support Can unban me for that ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello didn't know that it was forbidden to share several liveries in multicolor I just wanted to help a friend and make it easier for him I just... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by iliassalaoui, Jan 15, 2022.

1. iliassalaoui
    iliassalaoui Guest

Can unban me for that ?

Hello

didn't know that it was forbidden to share several liveries in multicolor

I just wanted to help a friend and make it easier for him I just shared cars in several colors

1 month and especially not playing online it's a bit harsh in less a ban for not share more

thx for help

:)

iliassalaoui, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Can unban me for that ?

Hi Iliassalaoui, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that we don't have information in regards to the enforcement action that you received for your own security and privacy but I am here to lead the way on where you can get more information regarding the enforcement action.

You can simply sign in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details and to check if you can file a case review.
  3. Shadowskill08 Win User

Can u unban me

All enforcement related inquires need to go through the Xbox Enforcement page. Here is a
    link.
  4. NE0N King Win User

My xbox live account got recently banned forever :(

can u unban me please i didnt do anything i cant even play live i have bad internet:( can u please unban me please
  5. DIm1nishScrubz Win User

Unbanned me?

hello sorry but my console was banned from xbox live but I do not inflicted any standards, I've played with original games and not break the code of conduct, I demand an answer please

I hope your answer back
  6. HassanB Win User

Unbanned me?

For account suspensions, please post in
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    . For console bans, please read
    http://xbox.com/consoleban
    . For general info on violations and penalties, please read

support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct
    . Please note that console bans are permanent, Microsoft does not un-ban consoles who have been banned. This is because there was a gross violation of the XBOX 360/Live's Terms of Service. Your console will stay
    banned, but for more information you should read the links above.
Thema:

Can unban me for that ?

1. Can unban me for that ? - Similar Threads - unban

2. How do i get unbanned if i got banned for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get unbanned if i got banned for no reason: I got com banned by a bad freind for no reason he also did it to another good freind when he did nothing. And he always breaks the rules of being kind, dont bully, be appropreate "he always talks...
  3. How I can get unbanned from texting and joining party’s

in XBoX on Consoles
    How I can get unbanned from texting and joining party’s: How to get unbanned from texting and joining party 09c32db5-7167-43c9-b559-f331d55a1ccb
  4. Is there a way i can get unbanned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way i can get unbanned?: I was permanently banned on my account because i was talking to someone on 2k22 and i said a word i shouldn't of said so i went on the Xbox enforcement website and it didn't even show the ban how...
  5. Can y'all unban my GloSnow account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can y'all unban my GloSnow account?: i did nothing wrong or go against y'all Terms of services im just a innocent individual that defends his self to weirdos, i defended myself against a racist and I still get suspended/banned for...
  6. possible to unban xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    possible to unban xbox 360?: i recently purchased a used and modded xbox 360 from a pawn shop that turns out to be console banned and it had some sort of jailbreak i couldnt afford to buy a brand new one because of the high...
  7. How to get unbanned when you're innocent and cant get ahold of Microsoft or xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get unbanned when you're innocent and cant get ahold of Microsoft or xbox: I've been banned 3 or 4 times on madden weeks at a time for absolutely nothing.so my question is how do I get unbanned when you cant call Microsoft or xbox? also how do I keep from getting banned...
  8. unban a system

in XBoX on Consoles
    unban a system: so i want to buy a xonex on fb marketplace and the seller was kind enough to point out the system is banned. is there a way to unban it before or after i purchase it? depending on the answer ill...
  9. Hi may i be unbanned on my xbox account Yorklover3 i was falsely accused

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi may i be unbanned on my xbox account Yorklover3 i was falsely accused: i was banned like a year ago and i would like to get it repelled cause i was falsely accused of my ban im pretty sure ea743268-def1-42ee-b7da-3ad97cc02a6c
  10. How Can I Get Unbanned From Halo 4 (360)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Can I Get Unbanned From Halo 4 (360): https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/requests/226698 I was permanently banned for something so minor a long time ago and now the servers are about to be taken offline. Is there any way I can...