Can we get a Discord feature on Xbox for voice chat?

Discus and support Can we get a Discord feature on Xbox for voice chat? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; What's stopping Xbox from releasing this feature? There's already Skype on the Xbox, so why not Discord as well? They've implemented Discord as an app... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Gyzr13, Aug 11, 2019.

1. /u/Gyzr13
    /u/Gyzr13 Guest

What's stopping Xbox from releasing this feature? There's already Skype on the Xbox, so why not Discord as well? They've implemented Discord as an app anyways...

submitted by /u/Gyzr13
    [link] [comments]

/u/Gyzr13, Aug 11, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

RESPECTFULLY REQUEST:

As already mentioned it is kinda hard to figure out what you are wanting, are you after a discord app for Xbox One that has all the features that discord on PC has?

A simple voice chat app?

A simple group text app?

Or all of the above?
  3. darkist1 Win User

RESPECTFULLY REQUEST:

Hi Unphasable,

At the moment to talk to your friends in party chat, you can talk to friends on their Xbox App on their phone, Xbox or Xbox companion app on the pc.

If you're referring to being able to type to your friends on discord, there is an app on xbox that allows you to use the discord service, but you're unable to use the Voice features yet.

The application is called quarrel.

Hopefully someday soon they will allow for another VOIP system other than just Xbox Parties.
  4. wsi4 Win User

Fortnite Twitch Voice Chat

unfortunately we cant allow voice chat on fortnite for unknown purposes and we apologize for that, the only thing to use is either discord, skype, or teamspeak.
  5. Tentacle Touchy Win User

If you could add a new feature to Xbox, what would it be and why?

I think partnering with Discord would be wise. I get that they rather players use Skype, but Discord has easily become THE chat feature for gamers.
  6. Tentacle Touchy Win User

If you could add a new feature to Xbox, what would it be and why?

I think partnering with Discord would be wise. I get that they rather players use Skype, but Discord has easily become THE chat feature for gamers.
Thema:

1. Can we get a Discord feature on Xbox for voice chat? - Similar Threads - Discord feature voice

2. Hey, will we ever get Discord on Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Hey, will we ever get Discord on Xbox?: submitted by /u/reditboi07 [link] [comments]
  3. Discord/ Microsoft Ambassadors Shadow Banning And permanent Illegal Banning

in XBoX Accessibility
    Discord/ Microsoft Ambassadors Shadow Banning And permanent Illegal Banning: I was just Shadow banned from Microsoft Ambassador Program because I posted a link to your EA Play website free tickets on the Microsoft Discord App . A person messaged that works for Discord App...
  4. Xbox Live Discord Status!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Discord Status!!!: My Xbox live status was working yesterday just fine, but today it's not working at all, I Have tried Disconnecting and reconnecting Discord from my Xbox Account multiple times, I Linked my...
  5. Discord Server For Everyone?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Discord Server For Everyone?: Here is my idea for an discord server to get opinions out here in a faster! So the plan is only beta testers,Xbox developers,insider hub users and helpful people of the Xbox Live community can...
  6. Sync discord to xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync discord to xbox: How do I sync my discord account to my xbox profile b5fcdd65-aceb-47bc-b282-de517f52f702
  7. Serveur Discord : Communauté Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serveur Discord : Communauté Xbox: Hello les gamers, je viens de créer un serveur Discord pour les joueurs Xbox ! Cela fais depuis un moment que je cherche des joueurs donc je me suis dit pourquoi pas rassembler la communauté...
  8. Im Gonna Be Hosting Some Xbox MINIGAMES!!! [Discord Is Needed To Join]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im Gonna Be Hosting Some Xbox MINIGAMES!!! [Discord Is Needed To Join]: Me And Some Friends Have A Discord Server Called The Xbox Elites! [Mod Removed] <--- if that link doesnt work add my profile [Mod Removed] "So When About 10 People Are In The Server, Im Going Get...
  9. Overwatch Rapid Discord achievement not unlocking. I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch Rapid Discord achievement not unlocking. I: So I've been playing Overwatch and have been going after rapid discord. I've reached the requirements numerous times but yet the achievement is not unlocking. I have numerous video clips saved on...
  10. Looking for staff for discord server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for staff for discord server: Hey. My name is Dylan. Im looking for some staff members for my discord server. I will give you one of these roles upon your request. Admin: Keep everything under control. Helping me out....