Can we get a Discord feature on Xbox for voice chat?

Discus and support Can we get a Discord feature on Xbox for voice chat? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; What's stopping Xbox from releasing this feature? There's already Skype on the Xbox, so why not Discord as well? They've implemented Discord as an app... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Gyzr13, Aug 11, 2019.

1. /u/Gyzr13
    /u/Gyzr13 Guest

What's stopping Xbox from releasing this feature? There's already Skype on the Xbox, so why not Discord as well? They've implemented Discord as an app anyways...

submitted by /u/Gyzr13
    [link] [comments]

/u/Gyzr13, Aug 11, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

RESPECTFULLY REQUEST:

As already mentioned it is kinda hard to figure out what you are wanting, are you after a discord app for Xbox One that has all the features that discord on PC has?

A simple voice chat app?

A simple group text app?

Or all of the above?
  3. ngocphi Win User

I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC but dont have an Xbox to ger discord nitro and ea access how can i redeem them?

Ea pass is only an xbox feature and discord nitro is only a pc feature you need to download discord
  4. darkist1 Win User

RESPECTFULLY REQUEST:

Hi Unphasable,

At the moment to talk to your friends in party chat, you can talk to friends on their Xbox App on their phone, Xbox or Xbox companion app on the pc.

If you're referring to being able to type to your friends on discord, there is an app on xbox that allows you to use the discord service, but you're unable to use the Voice features yet.

The application is called quarrel.

Hopefully someday soon they will allow for another VOIP system other than just Xbox Parties.
  5. Skepticality Win User

Party Chat change volume for each person in the party.

I don’t believe you can but it would be a great feature or allow discord on xbox
  6. EtagLive Win User

discord on xbox

agreed, I am part of a load of discord servers that I also use for voice comms, I would love a discord app on xbox
Thema:

1. Can we get a Discord feature on Xbox for voice chat? - Similar Threads - Discord feature voice

2. XBOX Game Pass + discord nitro and spotify premium

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass + discord nitro and spotify premium: I bought the XBOX game pass ultimate 3 months for a dollar. The only reason i did this was to get the discord and spotify bonuses. How do i redeem discord nitro and spotify premium? on...
  3. How to receive Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium after purchasing a Game Pass Ultimate...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to receive Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium after purchasing a Game Pass Ultimate...: Hey. I have not gotten any answers from support. They kept wasting my time. Let me check this, let me check that. Problem is in the title. I want to make use of the most recent promotion on:...
  4. Never recieved spotify and discord codes after buying GamePass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never recieved spotify and discord codes after buying GamePass Ultimate: So as the title says i have not received these codes via Xbox message yet. I do not own an Xbox One so i am waiting for a message in the Xbox Beta PC app. I have waited around a week or so and...
  5. How can i get Discord Nitro

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can i get Discord Nitro: So i bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and i can i get the discord nitro? bdc112c9-4500-4eed-8cc8-2c28287d395a
  6. I can't redeem 3 months of Discord Nitro Free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't redeem 3 months of Discord Nitro Free: I have an Xbox One, and yesterday I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate! I learned that I could earn 3 months of free Discord Nitro. But when I go to the start menu tab "Game Pass", I don't find...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Abo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Abo: Guten Abend, Ich habe eben bei schau auf der Xbox Website gemerkt, dass es zu dem Xbox Game Pass Ultimate eine 3 Monatige Discord Nitro Mitgliedschaft gibt aber auch 1 Monat EA Access nun habe...
  8. Nitro discord sem xbox one

in XBoX on Windows
    Nitro discord sem xbox one: Como eu faço para pegar o presente nitro do discord , sem um xbox one ? [Translation-How do I get this nitro from discord without an xbox one ?] db05c67e-dea3-4b7b-a093-cfc8d9b3cb42
  9. Has anyone been updated on when they're passing discord, spotify, and ea codes we purchased?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Has anyone been updated on when they're passing discord, spotify, and ea codes we purchased?: I bought the Game Pass Ultimate bundle because I'm on pc. I reached out to support on how to redeem the offers I PURCHASED, and they said only console players could redeem the extra offers...
  10. Discord Nitro

in XBoX on Mobile
    Discord Nitro: Eu comprei o Game Pass só pelo Discord Nitro, e agora não consigo resgata-lo pois não tenho xbox alguém poderia me ajudar? -[Translation - I bought the Game Pass only from Discord Nitro, and now...