Can we get a fix for the virtual keyboard?

Discus and support Can we get a fix for the virtual keyboard? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After typing the first letter of a word the very next letter auto capitalizes. It's been like that for me for forever and it's annoying. It usually... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/cbizzle14, Aug 15, 2019.

1. /u/cbizzle14
    /u/cbizzle14 Guest

After typing the first letter of a word the very next letter auto capitalizes. It's been like that for me for forever and it's annoying. It usually only happens on the first word when the keyboard pops up

submitted by /u/cbizzle14
    [link] [comments]

/u/cbizzle14, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

Sony Trolls - Time To Fess Up!

[quote user="TW1ST3D N00B"]Can we agree M$ messed up this gen?[/quote]No, because they didn't. They ALMOST did, but they've fixed virtually everything that everyone had issues with.
  3. Azrael008uk Win User

THIS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!! (possible E3 spoilers)

Now if we could just get a virtual Molly Quinn for Hololens...
  4. Craigframpton1 Win User

Fortnite Cross Platform Play on Child Account

Hello XBF,

Is there a fix for this yet? I'm finding it very frustrating not being able to fix this, ive spent hours trying to find ways of contacting microsoft/xbox with silly virtual Agents sending me in circles and giving me links to dead webpages...

Please can we have a update?
  5. SuprX BR Win User

Borderlands 3 Bug Success 100%

Its a new game, we live in a era when games comes incomplete,unfortunately, but not worry if is a bug they will fix. dont worry so much for virtual points that serve no purpose.
  6. CyTeK1978 Win User

Is there any ways to get surround sound every games on xbox one?

Hello,

to clear that.

7.1 on Headset is Virtual

Dolby Atmos for Headset is Virtual *

Windows Sonic for Headset is Virtual

Everything is Virtual,

actual the best is Atmos and Sonic

Best for Atmos is a Source that is Atmos Mixed from the Ground, thats the best you can get but you can also use it with no Atmos mastered Games.
Thema:

1. Can we get a fix for the virtual keyboard? - Similar Threads - fix virtual keyboard

2. how to fix 0x87e00005 error??

in XBoX on Windows
    how to fix 0x87e00005 error??: I'm using GAME PASS Ultimate on a PC and I'm having trouble installing the necessary games. First, the download speed of games is very slow, such as kb/s, and it drops to 0b/s and freezes. If...
  3. Anyone else having issues after this morning’s update? Know of a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues after this morning’s update? Know of a fix?: I’ve really been through the ringer trying to get this most recent update to go through. I originally started with an E102 error code I believe, and now I’m in a loop between E106 and 101, pending...
  4. Any idea on when the xbox game bar FPS counter will be fixed?

in XboX Insiders
    Any idea on when the xbox game bar FPS counter will be fixed?: Would be nice to have the FPS counter back, ever since Flight Sim came out the FPS counter has been MIA and doing a repair/reset on it only fixes it for an hour or two at most submitted by...
  5. I got a content takedown for no reason please fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a content takedown for no reason please fix this: I got a content takedown out of nowhere for group posts please fix this i am worried e849f55d-6c83-44a9-9e67-e44ed005c28b
  6. POSSIBLE BYPASS FIX FOR E-10/1/2/5/6 xbox one X insider club OS wipe and Reset Bypass hack.

in XboX Insiders
    POSSIBLE BYPASS FIX FOR E-10/1/2/5/6 xbox one X insider club OS wipe and Reset Bypass hack.: Was doing some work on a Xbox one X with a corrupted insider club OS that was giving the dreaded E-101/2/5/6 The console was brain dead, made a noise but no display nor white led. I repaired the...
  7. As a content creator this NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP

in XboX Insiders
    As a content creator this NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP: [IMG] submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments]
  8. FIX BINGO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIX BINGO: Do the people in charge of problems with Microsoft Bingo ever bother to read about any of the problems? Bingo is not connecting AGAIN, and Level 99 has never worked in 4 years that I have been...
  9. I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this...: I cannot connect Microsoft Bingo Again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this problem? 4d32c3ac-59c0-44e6-afe1-7d699462f140
  10. Xbox plz fix your communication.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox plz fix your communication.: Why does everyone ban me on xbox for saying something they don't like, like if they start stuff with me, why do i get banned for saying something back, playstation really be better, like you put...