Can we get a show of hands for faulty Left Sticks?

Discus and support Can we get a show of hands for faulty Left Sticks? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've never had an issue with a 360 controller, but I've already had an issue with the One controller. I play plenty of FPSs, so that left analog stick... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BronzeLeague4Me, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Can we get a show of hands for faulty Left Sticks?

I've never had an issue with a 360 controller, but I've already had an issue with the One controller. I play plenty of FPSs, so that left analog stick is going to be jammed forward....a lot. What is the result of this? For the 360 controllers, nothing. But
    for the Xbox One controller, I've noticed that it gets stuck/locked forward whenever I am sprinting, making overall movement uncomfortable. Looking into this further, I've noticed a clear incision across where the analog stick plastic meets the outer ring
    boundary, suggesting that the plastic itself is being cut.

This has already nearly ruined my first controller, and is starting to take effect on my new controller. So far, I've taken care of my controller by removing dust with cotton swabs, just to make sure that they aren't being harmed by dust. Besides this, I
    don't know what to do to stop the cuts from occurring.

Has anyone else discovered a similar problem, or am I doing something wrong/getting unlucky?

:)

BronzeLeague4Me, Feb 18, 2014
  2. SuetyBump
    SuetyBump Guest
    Guide not popping up or ability to get into profile / settings

While in an app or game, when we press the xbox button that would dim the screen and show the guide on the left hand side, the screen does dim but the guide to give us the options for "home" and other activity does not show up as of yesterday. Also when
    I try to go the the left dashboard for the profile and settings that does not show up either.

I have tried multiple controllers all the same result.

I have to shutdown to get out of a game.

SuetyBump, Feb 18, 2014
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Xbox.com region problems

Very bottom left hand corner of the page should show you what country it is & you can change it from there.

Daft Badger, Feb 18, 2014
  4. Goatsnatcher Win User

The bumper buttons

Be sure that I read your post. It's just that I know the controllers shoulder button's can feel odd compared to other controller's. I tend to have My left hand slightly higher than My right hand, so my left index finger goes over the shoulder button more
    on the left, this caused me to have issue's at first until I got used to it.

If it's faulty though, I would probably send it back before it get's worse. The X1 controller is incredibly cheap feeling compared to the 360 controller's. I'd personally like to see the quality get a lot better in the future.
  5. At the Nozzle Win User

The new Xbox avatars

Left handed people spend most of their lives noticing everything is right handed. Whether it is learning to write, throw a ball, or kick a ball. We can easily spot any detail or movement hat points to a person being left or right handed.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox.com region problems

Very bottom left hand corner of the page should show you what country it is & you can change it from there.
  7. _vandit Win User

Faulty left analogue

Things like this sometimes happen. Can't expect companies to make near perfect products a 100% of the time. No such thing as a 'perfect world' :)
  8. iGreenTreeFrogg Win User

left stick faulty

it does not seem that they plan to fix this issue... or even to state that they are aware of it. they are ignoring it
Thema:

Can we get a show of hands for faulty Left Sticks?

1. Can we get a show of hands for faulty Left Sticks? - Similar Threads - show hands faulty

2. Xbox (Beta): Metro Exodus download shows always 80 % even when uninstalled before.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta): Metro Exodus download shows always 80 % even when uninstalled before.: I installed Metro Exodus on Xbox (Beta) PC / Windows 10 before and played a few minutes. When I tried to restart it a few weeks later, an update was required but this update never finished. I...
  3. Xbox Beta App " Games I Owned " Not showing all of my compatible game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta App " Games I Owned " Not showing all of my compatible game: My Xbox Beta App Doesn'T show all of game that can be played on the pc via Play Anywhere Title . IT only show me Ark Survival Evolved but i bought the halo wars 2 Ultimate edition that gave me...
  4. Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  5. Can't play Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey on PC - It's not showing up for download or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey on PC - It's not showing up for download or...: Hello, I'm unable to play Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey on PC. I paid money for it, but it's not showing up on Windows 7, Vista, 8 or 8.1 with Games for Windows Live or Windows 10 with...
  6. Minecraft texture packs not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft texture packs not showing up: Just bought the sphax pack for Minecraft on the Xbox one. Seeing the purchase in purchase history as “Minecraft Item 4” but not showing up in ready to install and shows as not purchased in the...
  7. Sea of Thieves - New emporium(?) - Ancient coin don't show up.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves - New emporium(?) - Ancient coin don't show up.: I've just bought 30$ worth of Ancient Coins in Sea of Thieves. The payment was done successfully. But I don't have my Ancient Coins in-game? I've basically paid for nothing in return ... I'd like...
  8. New version of prime video not showing in Insider Hub

in XboX Insiders
    New version of prime video not showing in Insider Hub: [IMG] submitted by /u/pastoak [link] [comments]
  9. Skyrim Mashup Pack showing up as unpurchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Mashup Pack showing up as unpurchased: When I opened Minecraft this evening, it said my resource packs had been reset. I have access to all of my DLC except for the Skyrim Mashup Pack, which is showing up as For Sale in the Marketplace...
  10. games with gold tile, ads, not showing up on right hand side of dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    games with gold tile, ads, not showing up on right hand side of dashboard: so, yesterday I logged off after an all day session in andromeda, all was well, had my games with gold tile, ads etc.. today I logged on, dashboard loads all nice and proper...except I can see...