Can we get a show of hands for faulty Left Sticks?

Discus and support Can we get a show of hands for faulty Left Sticks? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've never had an issue with a 360 controller, but I've already had an issue with the One controller. I play plenty of FPSs, so that left analog stick... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BronzeLeague4Me, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Can we get a show of hands for faulty Left Sticks?

I've never had an issue with a 360 controller, but I've already had an issue with the One controller. I play plenty of FPSs, so that left analog stick is going to be jammed forward....a lot. What is the result of this? For the 360 controllers, nothing. But
    for the Xbox One controller, I've noticed that it gets stuck/locked forward whenever I am sprinting, making overall movement uncomfortable. Looking into this further, I've noticed a clear incision across where the analog stick plastic meets the outer ring
    boundary, suggesting that the plastic itself is being cut.

This has already nearly ruined my first controller, and is starting to take effect on my new controller. So far, I've taken care of my controller by removing dust with cotton swabs, just to make sure that they aren't being harmed by dust. Besides this, I
    don't know what to do to stop the cuts from occurring.

Has anyone else discovered a similar problem, or am I doing something wrong/getting unlucky?

:)

BronzeLeague4Me, Feb 18, 2014
  2. SuetyBump
    SuetyBump Guest
    Guide not popping up or ability to get into profile / settings

While in an app or game, when we press the xbox button that would dim the screen and show the guide on the left hand side, the screen does dim but the guide to give us the options for "home" and other activity does not show up as of yesterday. Also when
    I try to go the the left dashboard for the profile and settings that does not show up either.

I have tried multiple controllers all the same result.

I have to shutdown to get out of a game.

SuetyBump, Feb 18, 2014
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Xbox.com region problems

Very bottom left hand corner of the page should show you what country it is & you can change it from there.

Daft Badger, Feb 18, 2014
  4. Goatsnatcher Win User

The bumper buttons

Be sure that I read your post. It's just that I know the controllers shoulder button's can feel odd compared to other controller's. I tend to have My left hand slightly higher than My right hand, so my left index finger goes over the shoulder button more
    on the left, this caused me to have issue's at first until I got used to it.

If it's faulty though, I would probably send it back before it get's worse. The X1 controller is incredibly cheap feeling compared to the 360 controller's. I'd personally like to see the quality get a lot better in the future.
  5. At the Nozzle Win User

The new Xbox avatars

Left handed people spend most of their lives noticing everything is right handed. Whether it is learning to write, throw a ball, or kick a ball. We can easily spot any detail or movement hat points to a person being left or right handed.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox.com region problems

Very bottom left hand corner of the page should show you what country it is & you can change it from there.
  7. _vandit Win User

Faulty left analogue

Things like this sometimes happen. Can't expect companies to make near perfect products a 100% of the time. No such thing as a 'perfect world' :)
  8. iGreenTreeFrogg Win User

left stick faulty

it does not seem that they plan to fix this issue... or even to state that they are aware of it. they are ignoring it
Thema:

Can we get a show of hands for faulty Left Sticks?

1. Can we get a show of hands for faulty Left Sticks? - Similar Threads - show hands faulty

2. Every time I try to sign in to youtube on my xbox one it shows the "Something went wrong"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I try to sign in to youtube on my xbox one it shows the "Something went wrong"...: I have tried about 20 times I have shut the app down hell I even uninstalled the app and reinstalled and it still tells me Something went wrong, sign-in failed, try again. I have accessed YouTube...
  3. Freind request on roblox wont show up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Freind request on roblox wont show up: Whenever i go to my freind list no freind request will show up. 50b55c63-a230-48be-908c-bbe8ba7c1ee6
  4. Game won't show up after downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't show up after downloaded: Hi, I purchased Batman Arkham Asylum online using the Xbox website and tried to download it for almost three days. Every time I check the active downloads and assume that it finished downloading,...
  5. Unblocked someone and they permanently show as offline now

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unblocked someone and they permanently show as offline now: Hi, i accidentally blocked my friend, and now that i have unblocked him, he permanently show as offline now, i was in a party with him so i know he isnt offline 76e8804d-d9c5-41ee-8b6d-182c2627ab57
  6. my xbox one s has crashed an cant even get it to come on showing a black screen .. i need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one s has crashed an cant even get it to come on showing a black screen .. i need...: my xbox wont come on its just a black screen we have factory reset it an it is still under warranty through xbox I need for someone to contact me asap afbbe297-2a4e-48e7-b98b-c6c3e51e12c5
  7. Games previously obtained from Games with Gold showing as not owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games previously obtained from Games with Gold showing as not owned: Two games, Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime and Slime Rancher. I thought I was crazy at first. The games don't show up in my order history. However, my achievements tell the story. Slime Rancher...
  8. Game Pass PC can't start games, shows Gaming Services instead.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC can't start games, shows Gaming Services instead.: So just today I tried to launch Hollow Knight and CrossCode, and both times opened up Microsoft Store with Gaming Services selected. I tried reinstalling Gaming Services, but I still can't run...
  9. My xbox one is showing as permanently muted

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one is showing as permanently muted: my xbox one is showing the mute sign in the top right hand corner, I've done all updates, reset my xbox and tried all troubleshooting things but still nothing, I can't get a callback from customer...
  10. games with gold tile, ads, not showing up on right hand side of dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    games with gold tile, ads, not showing up on right hand side of dashboard: so, yesterday I logged off after an all day session in andromeda, all was well, had my games with gold tile, ads etc.. today I logged on, dashboard loads all nice and proper...except I can see...